Buying a House

Qibao intends to plant the grapes earlier, but still need to cover up, these grape saplings also need to have a proper provenance, can't have so many grape saplings in the house all of a sudden, the village people will also be suspicious.

After discussing with grandpa and the others, Qibao planned to buy a yard in the town, take out the prepared grape seedlings from the space, and then hire someone to haul them back to Xujia Village so that others wouldn't be suspicious.

When all was said and done, after breakfast, Qibao went to town with the old man.

Found a real estate agent who specializes in introducing people to this business.

This man's name was Jia Ren. When he saw business coming to his door, he asked with a smile on his face: "I wonder what kind of house you are planning to buy? I have a lot of good stuff on hand!"

The old man asked in surprise: "I haven't spoken yet when I came in, how did you know I was here to buy a house?"

Jia Ren said with a smile: "I am in this business, and I am somewhat famous in the town. What else can people do if they don't come to me to buy a house? If someone comes to me to introduce me to a wife, I may be more enthusiastic than selling a house."

Qibao wanted to laugh when she heard this, but felt it was rude, because this guy named Jia Ren was really ugly, with a pockmarked face, small eyes, thick lips, and a flat nose. Even if he could make money in this business, he was good-looking. Not even any girl could look down on him, so she really couldn't bear to talk like that.

The old man could only comfort him: "Brother Jia, this person's fate has not come yet, and you can't force it. You will definitely be able to find a good girl who can be diligent and thrifty in the future."

Jia Ren liked hearing such words, and immediately smiled so hard that his small eyes turned into slits, and said: "Thank you very much, old man. Thank you very much, old man. Then I will accept your good advice. I will take out all the good stuff from the bottom of the box and let the old man choose."

The old man also smiled and said: "Thank you, Brother Jia. I want to find a house with more rooms and a larger yard. I have a lot of family members. Is there anything suitable?"

Jia Ren thought for a while and said: "I really have two sets in my hand that match your description, old man. How about I take you to have a look? It's not far away."

The old man replied: "Thank you, Brother Jia."

Jia Ren led the way until he reached the end of the street, turned left into an alley, made two turns, and came to the door of a house. Looking at the door, you can tell that the area inside is not small.

Jia Ren opened the door, and there were concierges on both sides. After passing the concierge, there was a large courtyard, and then there was the housing. There were two rows in total, which was considered a three-entry courtyard.

The old man looked at it and thought it was pretty good. The house looked relatively new. There were many large rooms in the yard, which met his requirements. It was also very clean.

Jia Ren asked: "How about it? If the old man has any dissatisfaction, there is another courtyard, but it is smaller than this one. It is on the edge of another street and there are more people. How about we go and have a look?"

The old man said: "This yard is nice. I wonder what price you plan to sell it for?"

Jia Ren said: "Since the old man came to me to buy a house because he believed in me, then I won't play with those lies. How about seven hundred and fifty taels?"