Going Out

The eldest of the six brothers saw Xiaoliu's actions and smiled as he stepped forward to carry Xiaoliu down, followed by the third brother, Xu Zihao, who stepped forward to hurriedly use his own sleeve to help Qibao wipe the drool off her face with a careful manner for fear of touching his sister's wounds.

The most naughty of the six brothers is the fifth brother Xu Zijie. He sat on the edge of the bed and shared with Qibao the happy things he encountered while playing with his friends. With his funny expressions, everyone was amused. Laughing loudly!

The third sisters-in-law in the outer room heard the child's laughter and looked at each other and also smiled: "Qibao was injured and in a coma this time, the boys in the family were down in the dumps all day long, even Zijie who is the most mischievous of them all didn't even say anything, he was absent-minded, but this time, when Qibao happened to be just fine, he was jumping up and down just like a monkey." Second Aunt Li Wenxiu said with a smile.

"The children are as affectionate as anything with each other, letting Qibao have everything, How can they not pamper and protect this little sister?" Mrs. Zhang said.

Mrs. Li Honglian sighed: "My Qibao is loved by everyone at home. Speaking of which, I feel a little sorry for elder sister-in-law and second sister-in-law. If there is anything delicious at home, you will give it to Qibao. Wenwu and the others are all growing, which really makes me feel ashamed."

Mrs. Zhang immediately answered: "I don't want to hear that, not to mention the fact that Qibao is the youngest in the family, and also the only girl baby, and she's well-behaved and knows what she's doing, who wouldn't like that? Besides, it's not easy for anyone's family these days, so it's only right for the older brother to give in to the younger sister."

"Yes, third younger sibling, sister-in-law and I both like Qibao a lot, to say the least I envy you for having a well-behaved daughter, I guess I don't have that fate!" Mrs. Li shook her head and smiled.

Mrs. Lin's teasingly said: "Elder sister-in-law, second sister-in-law is still young, if you want a daughter is easy, maybe next year, you will be able to hold on to the white fat little daughter too!"

Mrs. Li immediately waved her hand: "I don't dare to want it anymore, if it's still a brat, then I wouldn't have to be annoyed to death by the noise all day long."

"Hahaha." Mrs. Zhang and Mrs. Lin burst out laughing after hearing this...

Mrs. Wang couldn't help but smile when she heard the conversation between the three daughters-in-law in the kitchen. Although this family was poor, the family got along harmoniously, and they didn't have the troubles of other families. As a mother-in-law, she didn't have to worry.

The days passed day by day. Qibao, who was lying on the bed, was so weak that her bones were frozen. She was making noises about getting out of bed and going out to play. Mrs. Wang's see her full of spirit, in addition to a red mark on the forehead, there is no major obstacle, She allowed her to go out to play, and the family's six brothers are called out to watch their sister, the oldest Wenwu explained a few words also went with them.

Qibao can finally get out of the house, full of excitement, coming here for half a month has not yet seen what it is like outside!

The population of Xujia Village is not small. There are 70 or 80 households. Most of them have the surname Xu, and some have foreign surnames. Dr. Li moved to Xujia Village ten years ago. The Xu family's old house is located at the head of the village. Not far from the door is the main road to the town. Every household is a mud house like the Xu family's old house. In other words, the mud courtyard wall of the village chief's house is larger and looks more regular.

"Ai, it seems that this place is not generally poor." But there are still advantages, Xujia Village backed by the big green mountains, the left side of the village has a clear river flowing from east to west, the village women wash their clothes in this river, the so-called beautiful mountains and good scenery, fresh air.