Popularity

After preparing all the ingredients, Qibao asked Cuizhu to make a smoothie. Although the movements were a bit unskilled, the taste was pretty good.

Qibao asked the shopkeeper to take out a piece of paper and wrote on it: "Today's new product, fruit-flavored smoothie, fresh fruit ice cold, refreshing in summer, a moment of relaxation, creating a delicious cold drink in summer for you, welcome new and old customers to come and taste it."

After finishing writing, Qibao blew on the ink and asked the shopkeeper to post it at the door.

Shopkeeper Zhang asked: "Master, what price do you plan to sell it for?"

Qibao said: "Just sell it for a hundred cents a bowl." The bowl Qibao prepared was not very big, and the price was too high, and many people were unwilling to pay for it.

Shopkeeper Zhang said: "Let me tell you, ice cubes are a luxury item in summer. Even if I sell them for a hundred cents, I think it's a bit too little."

Qibao said: "Huamen Town is just a small town to begin with, and more of it is just ordinary people. Anyway, for us, we don't have much capital, but we can still make money."

"Yes, I understand."

When it was almost time to eat, shopkeeper Zhang asked the waiter to put the prepared ice basins on the table. Each basin was filled with cold air, and the whole hall also became cooler.

The advertisement posted outside the door also attracted many people to watch.

Shopkeeper Zhang quickly walked to the door. Before he could speak, a customer who knew him asked: "Shopkeeper Zhang, what is your new smoothie? Why have I never heard of it?"

Shopkeeper Zhang explained with a smile: "This smoothie is a new dessert we have developed today. It is made with ice cubes, and topped with our homemade jam. Take one bite, tsk tsk, not to mention it is sour to relieve the heat. The sweet and sour taste is very appetizing. It's so refreshing to eat barbecue and smoothies at the same time."

"Oh? There is also such food. I thought it would be great to have an ice basin in your store to relieve the heat. I didn't expect that your store can also make food with ice. So I want to give it a try today."

"Okay, please come in quickly. We have already set up the ice basin." Shopkeeper Zhang invited the guests into the store.

As soon as he walked in, he could feel the cold air blowing against his face. A middle-aged man said: "Shopkeeper Zhang, it's cooler here. I've been coming to your store to eat barbecue every day for the past two days, and I don't want to go home."

Shopkeeper Zhang smiled and said: "Then you can come here often to relieve yourself from the heat, but you have to go home. If your wife comes to visit, I won't be responsible!"

"Hahaha..."

These people have all eaten at the barbecue restaurant. Shopkeeper Zhang also knows them all, and they occasionally chat with them.

The man who just spoke said again: "Shopkeeper Zhang, didn't you say there is fruit smoothie? Give me one to try."

"Okay, we have three kinds of fruit-flavored smoothies in the store, blueberry, strawberry, and grape. Which one do you want to try?" Shopkeeper Zhang asked.

"There are three kinds? I only know that grapes are fruits, but what kind of fruits are blueberries and strawberries? I really don't know!"

Shopkeeper Zhang said: "These two fruits are very delicious. You will know when you try them later."