Plan

Back at home, after settling the carriage, an ice tub had been placed in the house as well, and as soon as they entered the house, they could feel the coolness come over them.

When Mrs. Wang saw them coming back, she asked: "How are you today? How is the smoothie business?"

The old man proudly said: "If you can have ice in the summer, of course the customers will rush to buy it! You haven't seen how good the smoothie business is. Some people can't get enough of one bowl and order a second bowl. The business is so good!"

Mrs. Wang also smiled and said: "My Bao'er is so awesome, she can come up with all kinds of tricks. She deserves to be the disciple of the Deity!"

Qibao finally breathed a sigh of relief. The business of this barbecue restaurant had stabilized, and she would start the next plan.

At present, all the open space in Xujia Village has been used. Fortunately, the houses in Xujia Village are arranged in rows in an orderly manner, so the usable space is much larger, but it is already saturated.

Qibao set her sights on the fields in Xujia Village, but she didn't know if the villagers would be willing. If they were willing, she dared to guarantee that Xujia Village would definitely be the richest village in the future.

But she has to plan carefully these two days.

In the next few days, Qibao rarely left her room. The resort she wanted to build in Xujia Village was far from adequate.

First of all, the houses that the villagers live in cannot be like this. Although the village is surrounded by mountains and rivers, it has no characteristics. All of these need to be implemented step by step.

None of the family members knew why Qibao hadn't left the room for the past two days. During this period, Mrs. Wang came over and inquired with concern. The answer she received was that her granddaughter wanted to do something big and she couldn't be disturbed.

When Mrs. Wang heard what her granddaughter said, she knew that her granddaughter had something important to do, so she asked her family not to disturb Qibao.

On this day, after the family had dinner, Qibao asked the old man to organize a family meeting.

After everyone arrived, the old man said: "What do you have in mind, Qibao? Speak up."

Qibao's first words stunned the family: "I want to buy all the fields in the village."

The old man said after a while: "Qibao, do you know that the villagers live on the land for their entire lives, and the land is very important to them."

Qibao said: "Then the villagers have been guarding these fields all these years, so why are they still living in poverty?"

"What are you planning to buy this land for?" the old man asked.

"Grandpa, don't worry. I won't cut off the villagers' future. If my plan succeeds, the villagers will also become rich. Will they still have no money to buy food? Grandpa, do you still remember the crayfish we ate last time?"

"Remember, but what does this have to do with crayfish?"

Qibao said: "Of course it does matter. I plan to dig a shrimp and fish pond in the village, and then plan the entire village and give it a new look."

Mrs. Wang asked in surprise: "Qibao, you mean to use all the land for fish and shrimp, but we can't eat that much!"

Qibao replied: "It's not raised for our own family to eat, I'm planning to make Xujia Village a vacation spot to attract tourists to come over to fish and crayfish. We can also help our guests process the fish and crayfish they catch into delicacies and there's also a variety of fruits that can be picked and eaten at will, I think that will attract a lot of people to come over, right? But of course all of this has to be paid for."

"Qibao, do you mean to open a restaurant in the village?"

"No, we can give the method of cooking fish and crayfish to the villagers so that they can also earn silver, but a qualified resort can be more than that. The scenery must also be beautiful, so the greening of the village is also very important in the future, and then carve out two pieces of empty land to plant peach and plum forests so that in the spring you can see the peach blossoms, in the fall you can pick peaches, and in the winter there are also plum blossoms to enjoy. "

"But the houses where our villagers live are considered slums in the eyes of wealthy people. Will anyone come?" Xu Dabo asked.

"I have thought about this, so I plan to pay to help build houses in the village, so that tourists can stay if they want, and villagers can also earn money for accommodation. However, the villagers still have to pay back the money for building houses. As the saying goes, 'I'm grateful for a rise in rice.' I don't want to make them feel that making money is too easy, and after a long period of time, people might just take it for granted."

"But how can the villagers have any money to return to us?" Mrs. Zhang asked.

"Of course it will not be returned to us all at once, but in installments. The men in the village are working in the greenhouses, the wives are working in the wine shop, and the rest of the family are about the same age as grandma, and They are not old enough to work anymore, so they can entertain tourists at home, help process fish and crayfish, and prepare some other dishes." Qibao said.

"If all the houses in the village have to be rebuilt, the amount of labor and materials required is not small!"

"I have a way to save labor costs. The villagers can help each other. When building a house, people in the village will go over to help. As for materials, there are plenty of timber on the Daqing Mountain, but to cut down a tree requires planting one. A tree, otherwise half of the mountain would be cut down." Qibao said.

The old man thought for a while and then said: "This is a big project. I'm afraid it won't be possible within a year or two! And this is just a discussion among our family. We haven't asked the villagers for their opinions yet! If they don't agree, no matter how much they want, It's all in vain."

Qibao said: "If I say this, I will be certain that they will agree."

"I'll go to the village chief tomorrow and tell him this plan. If he agrees, this matter will be easy to handle." the old man said.

In fact, there are still many details. Qibao didn't say much. As long as the whole village works together, many things won't be a problem.

The next day, the old man went to the village chief's house after breakfast. This time, he didn't come back until lunch.

Mrs. Wang asked hurriedly: "Old man, what did the village chief say?"

The old man said: "The village chief was a little hesitant at first. After all, he is the head of a village and cannot joke about the livelihood of the villagers. Later, after my persuasion, the village chief agreed, but he said that he would hold a group meeting and listen to everyone's opinions. My dear granddaughter! Are you sure about this? If you don't have any objections, the hope of the whole village lies in your hands. This burden is too heavy, and there is still room for regret now."

Qibao said firmly: "Grandpa, I will not go back on my word. I am also sure that I can succeed. Please trust me."

Xu Laosan was the first to stand up and said: "Daughter, even if you lose everything because of this, dad will always stand behind you. I have enjoyed the good times during this period and have no regrets. The worst I can do is to go back to the old days. As long as we don't die, we will eventually come forward. What's more, my daughter, when did you make the wrong decision before? This time, dad still believes in you, so just go ahead and do it boldly. My daughter, Xu Laosan, is much better than her dad. This is what I am most proud of in my life!"