Arrangements

"Qibao has met a deity, at that time, Doctor Li said that Qibao would have a hard time getting through this, but unexpectedly Qibao came back to life, it seems like a deity saved Qibao." Xu Dashan also sighed at his granddaughter's strange encounter.

Mrs. Lin hugged Qibao and choked with sobs: "Qibao, if the old deity hadn't saved Qibao, wouldn't our Qibao have long... Wuwu?"

Qibao lifted her little hand to help her mother wipe her tears and said: "Mother, Qibao will never let mother worry again, Qibao knows a lot now, in the future, Qibao will earn a lot of money and buy a lot of good-looking clothes for mother and grandma, and aunts and uncles." The childish voice said something that touched everyone present.

At this time, the fourth brother of the same mother came to the front with bright eyes full of excitement and said: "Sister, you're the disciple of a deity, so can't you fly too?" The other children were also looking at Qibao with hopeful eyes.

Qibao replied: "Master said that I am still young and my body has just recovered. I need to exercise and lay a solid foundation before I can learn the real skills."

"Sister, can I learn with you?" Xiaowu, the most active person, asked. Several others also clamored to learn together.

Qibao said with a smile: "Of course you can. From now on, you will practice basic skills with me first, including running and squatting. Brother, don't cry and say you are tired when the time comes."

"Don't worry Qibao, I will definitely be able to persevere." The little guys nodded firmly.

The old man looked at his grandchildren have finished, before seriously spoke: "The things that Qibao said today, who dares to say a word to the outside, do not blame the old me, I'll ruthlessly break his legs, kicked out of the family tree!" Looking around at the sons and daughters-in-law and grandchildren sitting.

The crowd dared not utter a single breath, and hurriedly opened up and agreed: "Son, remember, Qibao is my niece, I won't be able to harm her! You guys, you mustn't show it off to your buddies outside, okay? This is about your sister's safety. Do you understand the principle of keeping a jade in your hands to ensure your safety?" 

A few of the younger ones quickly patted their chests and stated: "I won't tell, our sister still has to teach us to practice martial arts!" With a firm and serious expression on their faces.

"My little niece is really amazing to be able to recognize by a deity as her Master." Mrs. Zhang said with a look of honor on her face. 

"Our Qibao is so cute and smart, even the immortals like her!" Mrs. Li agreed with a smile. Xu Laosan and his wife were also all smiles when they heard their family members praising their daughter.

The uncle asked: "Dad, what do you think of doing with this ginseng?"

Xu Dashan looked at Qibao and said: "Since the ginseng was dug up by Qibao, let's ask Qibao what she wants to do!"

Qibao saw that everyone was looking at her, she said her intention: "Grandpa, I want to take the ginseng to the pharmacy to exchange for money, and then support my brothers to study and learn to read. Brother Shitou, the grandson of the village chief's family, is studying in the town's academy. Every time, the eldest brother goes to Shitou to learn how to read, and then comes back to teach my brothers. I know that the eldest brother wants to go to school, and I want all six brothers to go to school!" Qibao said firmly.

Everyone's eyes turned red when Qibao said this. Mrs. Zhang said: "Qibao, I don't know how to thank you... Yes, if you have anything to do in the future, just ask the second aunt. The second aunt will do whatever you say..." Mrs. Li continued.

Qibao hugged her aunts with one hand and said: "Aunts and brothers give Qibao all the delicious foods and fun things. Qibao, of course, wants her brothers to go to school. When Qibao is rich. Qibao also wants her family to eat meat every day. Qibao also wants to eat meat!" 

"After saying that, she pouted her little mouth aggrieved. Since she entered this body, she hasn't eaten meat yet! Mrs. Wang was dumbfounded when she saw her granddaughter like this. 

"Okay, let your second uncle go to the town tomorrow to sell ginseng, when he returns, lets him buy the meat, and everyone will have it too!"