Master Qian

When the butcher delivered the meat, the store was busy again, and the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, all four of them, began to help wash the meat, and this time the delivery was twice as much as yesterday's delivery.

As expected, people came to eat before dinner time. The first person to come in was Mr. Qian, who was gathered around the barbecue restaurant the day before the opening.

Mr. Qian also brought his wife and child over. Shopkeeper Zhang arranged for the people to sit down and ordered the waiter to pour tea. The child was estimated to be about three or four years old. His big eyes were wandering around and he was looking at the paintings on the wall curiously.

Mr. Qian ordered one portion of each meat dish, and shopkeeper Zhang suggested: "Mr. Qian, how about adding a vegetable leaf? Wrapping the meat in vegetable leaves will not only relieve the tiredness, but also taste delicious!"

"Oh? Then I'll listen to you. Okay, it's almost time. Let's serve it quickly! I can't wait to try the taste of this barbecue. If I hadn't been delayed by something at noon, I would have been here long ago. And now I am bringing my wife and young son to try it out!"

Shopkeeper Zhang smiled and said: "Then Mr. Qian has come to the right place. You will be satisfied with the taste of our store. However, your young master is still young, so you cannot let him touch the grilling pan. The temperature is very high. In addition, the child may not be able to eat spicy food, so don't sprinkle that red chili pepper."

Master Qian agreed, and shopkeeper Zhang ordered the waiter to serve Master Qian. After all, Mr. Qian came early, they were the only ones on the table, and the food was served very quickly.

After the demonstration of the waiter, and feeling simple, Mrs. Qian started to grill it with her own hands, and while grilling it, she said: "Master, this kind of eating method is really novel, and it's the first time I've done it with my own hands to make food, so don't blame me if it doesn't taste good!"

Mr. Qian said: "What did Madam say? I just want to take you and Xiaozhi out to play. Relax. Let's eat in a different way today!"

Na Xiaozhi suddenly said: "Mom, the painting is beautiful, and there are flowers too!"

Mrs. Qian smiled and said: "This painting is good. It doesn't seem to be painted with ink. This is the first time I have seen the paint used in this painting! I don't know what it is made of!"

Mr. Qian said: "That's not easy. If Madam likes it, I'll ask the shopkeeper!" After that, he came to the counter and asked, "Shopkeeper, I would like to ask where you bought the paint used for painting on the walls of your shop. My wife likes it very much and wants to buy some to take home and use for herself!"

Shopkeeper Zhang had already received instructions from his master not to reveal that the painting was made by the young lady, so he politely said: "Mr. Qian, I'm afraid you are disappointed. We didn't buy this paint. It was painted by a wandering painter we hired. My master also likes this paint. But the painter was very precious. He said he got it by chance. He took the money and left. We don't know where he is now. However, his accent does not sound like that of a local, so it would be difficult to find him."

Mr. Qian said with some disappointment: "I see, thank you shopkeeper for informing me." After saying that, he returned to his seat and told his wife the news.

Mrs. Qian also looked disappointed after hearing this and said: "That's such a pity!"

At this time, the meat on the grilling pan was already exuding fragrance. The boy named Xiaozhi smelled the smell, and a trace of saliva left his mouth and said: "Mom, meat, I want to eat meat!"