Thrilling

Li Fugui nodded and said: "Auntie's craftsmanship is certainly not bad. I am lucky today."

The old man took out wine and poured a glass for Li Fugui and his three sons, and said: "Fugui, this is my home-brewed wine, try it!"

Li Fugui looked at the red liquid in the cup, a little surprised, brought it to his mouth, tasted it, and said: "Good wine, nice taste, and a little bit of sweetness!"

The old man said: "You may not feel anything like this wine, but it has a lot of stamina!"

Uncle Xu and the other three finally tasted the wine again, and their faces were filled with joy. Second Uncle Xu said: "Brother, come on, let's have a drink together. We haven't seen each other for several months!"

Li Fugui raised his glass and clinked it with his brother-in-law.

The old man said: "Come on, Fugui eat the vegetables, taste whether our family vegetables are good or not!"

Xu Fugui picked up the chopsticks, tasted it and said: "It's delicious. This is the first time I've eaten vegetables like this!"

Mrs. Wang said: "If you like it, I'll pack some for you to take back later, so you can have a taste."

Li Fugui shook his head and said: "Auntie, this is no good. How can there be any reason to eat and take it at the same time? I can't have it."

The old man said: "Don't be polite, we are all one family, these vegetables are not worth much, just take them!"

Mrs. Li also said: "Big brother, a little token from father and mother, just take it, don't push it around, we still have plenty of vegetables at home!"

Li Fugui said: "Thank you very much, uncle and aunt, I will accept it shamelessly!"

The old man smiled and said: "That's right, come on, keep eating your food, don't be polite, just make yourself at home."

After a lively meal, it was getting late, and Uncle Xu brought the carriage over, intending to take Li Fugui home.

Mrs. Wang carried a basket with various vegetables in it, and then put the basket into the carriage.

Mrs. Li took out a package from the room and handed it to her elder brother and said: "Big brother this is the winter coat I made for father and mother, you help me take it back to father and mother to try it, if it doesn't fit, you will bring it over tomorrow and I'll fix them."

Li Fugui took the package and said: "Good, I'll go back and let father and mother try it on." This was the clothes that his sister had made for his parents, it was also a piece of filial piety, and he couldn't refuse it, so he didn't hesitate and took it.

Li took out another ten taels of silver from her arms and put it into Li Fugui's hand.

Li Fugui was startled and said hurriedly: "Sister, what are you doing? I can't take this money. Take it back quickly!" As he spoke, he glanced at Mrs. Wang, who was standing aside. Thinking that his sister also doesn't think about herself, in front of her mother-in-law, she sends her maternal brother silver, he can't accept it.

Li said: "You can take it, this is my pocket money given to me by my mother-in-law, I can't use any money here, you can take it back to our parents, let them buy some good food to make up for their bodies. Are you not willing to fulfill me by sending some silver to our parents, elder brother?" After saying that, her eyes were a little red.

Li Fugui suddenly became at a loss. The money was still lying in his hand. He didn't know what to do and stammered: "I, I." He didn't say anything for a long time, and sweat broke out on his forehead.