Painting

The first wall painting finished, Qibao is ready to start painting the second wall, this time the painting is orchids, Qibao intends to paint all four walls with different styles of orchids, the orchid's elegant style of painting that is where the soul lies.

Qibao painted very seriously, and the others did not disturb her. They quietly watched a little girl standing on the table. She painted every stroke with great care. Gradually, they were attracted by the special aura exuding from her body. Everyone The eyes follow the pen tip, and the smooth lines give people a very graceful feeling.

It wasn't until Qibao finished painting all the paintings and the pen tip stopped that everyone came back to their senses and looked at the orchids painted on the wall. They really looked like real ones, and they seemed to be able to smell the unique fragrance of the orchids.

Qibao thought about it and wrote on the side of the painting: "I love the orchid that is different from all the others, and does not charm the spring sun with its color. Under the cold dew of the west wind and deep forest, it smells good, even if no one is there."

Su Chenyu sighed: "Qibao, you are truly a talented woman. If you were a man, your achievements in the future would be extraordinary."

Qibao said arrogantly: "What? Are you the only ones who can stand out as boys, but can't you achieve success as girls?"

Elder Xu laughed out loud: "Qibao is right, what's wrong with being a daughter, she can still make a career, isn't my family relying on my granddaughter to have the current status? You can't underestimate women!"

Qibao said: "That's right, no matter how powerful a man is, isn't it still born by a woman!"

Su Chenyu laughed when he heard this: "I don't mean to look down on women, I just think you are different from other people of your age. There are very few women like you who understand poetry, so I feel this way."

Jing Chen couldn't help but smile at Qibao's words, he very much agreed with Qibao's point. It doesn't matter if it's a woman or a man who can make a career out of it, so what if it's a dominant one! It's all about respect.

Qibao snorted and was about to go to the next wall. Su Chenyu said: "Qibao, let's paint after lunch. I've asked the secret guards to bring all the food over. It won't be good if it gets cold!"

Qibao happened to feel that her stomach was empty, so she followed the others to the hall and sat down at a table to prepare for dinner.

Not long after the meal, Su Chenyu's secret guards brought about twenty people into the barbecue restaurant and handed a stack of deeds of sale to Su Chenyu.

Su Chenyu said: "Qibao, you take this, it is the deed of betrayal for these people, and they will be yours from now on."

Qibao said: "You should keep it yourself! I can't control the servants!"

Su Chenyu said: "It doesn't matter. Even if there are some omissions, they won't be able to cause any trouble in your hands, not to mention that my cousin and I will leave here sooner or later. It's beyond our reach to think about it, so it's just right to give it to you."

After hearing this, Qibao could only accept it, lined up those people, and Su Chenyu said: "I bought you here to help your master take care of this store. As long as you do your duty, your master will not treat you badly. If you dare to betray your master's family, you will end up in a miserable state. The men will be sold into slavery, and the women will be sold into unclean places. You will never be able to come out again in your lifetime! From now on, this is your boss!" After speaking, he pointed at Qibao and introduced.

Qibao stepped forward and said in a deep voice: "Remember, your master's family name is Xu, my full name is Xu Linyue. Your deeds of sale are all in my hands, don't think that I'm young and you don't take me seriously, if I find out that you have any unruly intentions then don't blame me for being merciless." After saying that, she shook a bowl on the table into powder.

The servants were all so frightened that they huddled together and shivered, looking at Qibao with their legs shaking.

Seeing that it had a deterrent effect, Qibao lowered her tone and spoke. 

"Of course, as long as you work for me wholeheartedly, I will not treat you poorly, from now on you will have 500 Wen each month for wages, and those who do a good job will be rewarded additionally, food and shelter in this barbecue store. I will let people help you buy some bedding and new clothes, your room is in the backyard, 2 persons per room, and you see with whom you live, decide for yourselves, and if there is a husband and wife, they will live in one room, understand?"

The servants responded in unison: "I understand, Master!"

"Well, I won't change your names, they're still the same as before, and who is the one who serves as the shopkeeper?"

A middle-aged man who was less than forty years old came out, bent down and said respectfully: "Miss, I have been studying for a few years, and I also worked as a shopkeeper before, so I was lucky enough to be chosen. I wonder what the lady's orders are?"

Qibao asked: "What's your name?"

"My name is Zhang Yushu."

"Okay. I will call you Shopkeeper Zhang from now on. I hope you can help me take care of the barbecue restaurant business. If you don't understand anything, just ask me directly. Now you can take them to familiarize themselves with the environment and arrange their positions and rooms." Qibao ordered.

"Yes, Miss, I will arrange this right away!" After speaking, Uncle Zhang led a group of people to arrange the room.

Su Chenyu clapped his hands and said: "Qibao, your intimidation really scared even me. Your internal strength is really incredible, it's so powerful!" After saying that, he picked up a little bit of the powder with his hands.

Qibao blankly glanced at him and continued to start painting, the third compartment was painted with bamboo. Bamboo is still easy to draw, but it is difficult to draw the spirit of self-improvement of bamboo, because only if you are such a person, you can express this principle!

What Qibao painted is a green bamboo that is still tenacious in the cracks of stones and unwilling to compromise with life! The desire to survive was vividly drawn by Qibao, which is truly a masterpiece.

Qibao also mentioned a poem: Don't let go of the green mountains, your roots are still in the broken rocks. It has endured thousands of blows but is still strong, regardless of the winds from east to west, north and south.

The people watching on the sidelines could no longer describe this passionate poem, they could only marvel.

Qibao is going to draw the last wall. Chrysanthemums have the meaning of longevity, integrity and unyielding. Qibao plans to draw different chrysanthemums, so the colors will be richer.

About an hour had passed by the time Qibao finished painting, and a spectacular autumn chrysanthemum picture was completed. The poem mentioned: "The flowers are not in full bloom, and the fun of being independent and sparse is not exhausted. I would rather die with the fragrance in the branches than to be blown away by the north wind."

Su Chenyu made two copies of all the poems written by Qibao, and one copy was given to Jing Chen. Such good poems should be kept in books so that more people can see them, so that they are not buried.

After everything is painted, just wait for the stuffing to dry. Qibao came to the hall. She wanted to draw a few Q-version characters, but she didn't know what kind of characters to draw. Suddenly her eyes lit up and she had an idea.

She did it as soon as she thought of it, so she started to draw. The others didn't know what she wanted to draw, so they asked out of curiosity, but Qibao always smiled and said that you will know later, deliberately leaving suspense to see if they could guess who the painting was.