Returning to the Xu Family

Old man Lin also coughed and said: "Yes, my illness will be cured soon. You can go back after dinner!"

Mrs. Lin knelt down at this moment, and Xu Laosan and Qibao also knelt down.

Mrs. Sun was startled and quickly stepped forward to pull the three of them up. Even old man Lin, who was lying on the bed struggled to get up, saying: "Get up, get up... Cough, cough."

Mrs. Lin wiped her tears and said: "Father and mother, this is also my mother-in-law's and father-in-law's intention, if father and mother don't agree, your daughter will kneel here and not get up!"

Xu Laosan also said: "Father-in-law and mother-in-law, please follow me to Xujiacun. I have already arrived with the carriage. If you don't go back with me, my father will break my legs and scold me for being incompetent. Please help me, father-in-law and mother-in-law!"

Qibao also said: "Grandpa and grandma, just come with us, so that I can see you every day. Don't you want to see Qibao?"

Mrs. Sun hurriedly hugged Qibao and exclaimed: "Silly child, how could Grandma not miss our Qibao! Grandma dreams of you and your twins!"

"Then why don't grandma and grandpa want to go to Xujiacun with us?"

Mrs. Sun sighed and spoke: "If we go, your mother will get criticized by others, what kind of person follows a married daughter to live with her in-laws? How can your mother go out and meet people in the future?"

Qibao said: "Grandma, don't worry. I will build a workshop after the New Year. Then I will let grandpa be in charge. You will have work to do, and outsiders won't say anything!"

Mrs. Sun said: "How can we manage a workshop? No! We can't mess up such an important thing."

Qibao replied quickly: "Grandpa doesn't know how, we can learn from it. It's very simple. When the time comes, grandpa will become a steward and manage a group of people, which will be very prestigious. Besides, this is the workshop that Qibao is going to open. Grandpa and grandma, aren't you willing to come and help me?"

Mrs. Sun replied: "Grandma didn't mean that..."

Qibao interrupted her grandmother's words and said happily: "Since Grandma doesn't mean that, she definitely promised Qibao, and Grandma, look at this room, it's already cracked, the cold wind is blowing in, if Grandpa is still recuperating in this environment, he won't get better even if he takes more medicines, and there's still risks in this house, if there's another heavy snowfall, this house will definitely collapse!"

Mrs. Sun looked around the whole house. This house was indeed quite old. It was left by her father-in-law for the old man. It was now decades old and it was indeed dangerous to live in it any longer.

Seeing that grandma was somewhat relenting, Qibao struck while the iron was hot and said: "Dad, what are you doing standing still? Hurry up and get grandpa on your back to the carriage. Grandma is still waiting at home!"

"Ai, father is going to carry him!"

Mrs. Lin also stood up, helped Old Lin onto her husband's back, and walked to the carriage outside.

Mrs. Sun was confused and hurriedly chased her out. Xu Laosan had already carried his father-in-law, whose face was red with anxiety, into the carriage. Knowing that there was no room for turning around, Mrs. Sun said: "Then I'll go pack some clothes!"

Mrs. Lin stopped her and said: "Mom, please stop packing. You have been wearing those clothes for many years and they are no longer warm. I've already made two pairs of cotton-padded clothes for you and dad."