Eating Dumplings

Because today is the New Year's Eve, the night is to celebrate the New Year's Eve. Mrs. Wang started to make dough dumplings, Mrs. Sun was helping to chop the meat filling, and the three sisters-in-law also chopped a few Chinese cabbages, preparing to wrap the cabbage and pork filling in the evening.

They were busy until it was almost dark, and they wrapped several hundred dumplings. Not to mention the large population of the Xu family, coupled with the huge amount of Xu Dabo's brothers, they wrapped so many dumplings that seemed to be just the right amount.

Cover the wrapped dumplings with gauze, put them outside to freeze, and just boil water to cook the dumplings tomorrow.

The family lit a stove in the front hall, closed the doors and windows, and the room was warm. Mr. Xu and Mr. Lin started playing backgammon again.

The women were all sitting together chatting, cracking melon seeds in their mouths, chatting and laughing, they felt comfortable, and they suddenly felt that the night was not so boring.

My brother and the others were also picking up books and reading. Although the college had about ten days off due to the Chinese New Year, the studies assigned by the Master still had to be completed on time.

Only Xiaoliu has nothing to do, either poking this or pounding that, Xiaoba took a detour when he saw him. After being glared at by his elder brother, he calmed down, but he still felt bored. 

Qibao thought for a while and took out a little book from the past life. It mainly talked about some myths and legends.

Handing the book to Sixth Brother, she instructed: "Sixth Brother, don't take this book out, just read it at home."

Xiaoliu saw that his sister gave him a book with a colorful character drawn on it, and was instantly interested, he wouldn't have wanted to read it if it was a normal book.

Taking the book in his hand, he opened it and looked at it. He saw characters flying in the sky and various strange animals. His eyes were immediately attracted.

Seeing that Sixth Brother was quiet at noon, Qibao went back to her room, and the two white wolves followed quietly with lighter footsteps.

Qibao brought two white wolves into the space. When the two little white wolves saw Bai Shuang Bai Xue, they came forward to get close to each other happily. The little white wolves had grown up a lot, and their fur was as shiny as snow, as if it could shine. Even though they were still a minor, she could see the trend of being majestic and the king of beasts in the future.

Qibao entered the villa and found Xiaoling with his eyes closed and his forehead shining with white light like last time. He was probably practicing the forbidden method he learned last time.

Qibao didn't bother, went up to the second floor, entered the room full of clothes, opened the drawer and looked at the jade stones, and picked a piece of fine white jade with tight flesh and warm color.

She planned to use this jade to carve several jade pendants, one for each of her brothers, as her first New Year's gift.

She took out the carving knife and started carving. Although she had seen others carving in her previous life, she had never done it before. However, spiritual power was a good thing. She had already practiced her physical and spiritual power to the point where she was very proficient in it and could use it freely to carve a few pieces of jade pendants!

Qibao was very careful. She planned to make a round jade pendant engraved with an orchid pattern, and then engraved one character of each her brother's name in the middle.