Untitled Chapter

"Then thank you all for your kind words. Let me toast you all first. This dish won't be good if it's cold. Let's start eating after drinking." The old man raised his glass and said.

Everyone raised their glasses and drank it all in one gulp. After drinking, they started eating with their chopsticks.

Qibao was sitting on a small stool nearby with a bowl and was chewing chicken legs. Niuniu also ran over with a bowl and sat in the same row with Qibao. She grinned at Qibao and ate deliciously.

After the meal, everyone drank a lot. Some of them were drunk and talked a little loudly, so they were all taken home to rest by their families.

Mrs. Wang's and her daughter in-laws, all four of them, started to clean up the leftovers on the table together, and the three daughters-in-law's maternal family members also started to help out.

The three Xu Dabo brothers took the cleaned up tables and chairs back to the borrower's house, and soon finished cleaning up as well.

After taking a breath, everyone in the village disappeared, leaving only their own family members.

The old man said: "Dear relatives, you have also seen that my family is building a workshop. If you don't mind it, let Fugui and Chunxi come to work after the workshop is completed."

When Mrs. Chen and Mrs. Zhao heard this, they were very happy. It was a great thing for their son to come to work in the Xu family. This was a long-term job, and their in-laws would definitely take extra care of him.

He then spoke up and said: "Then thank you in-laws, when the time comes to do what you want, you can just order me, my family Fugui is strong in strength."

"Yes! My Chunxi is quite strong." Mrs. Chen also agreed.

Mrs. Wang said with a smile: "It doesn't require any physical effort, it's just making fruit wine."

At this time, the old man said again: "However, everyone who comes to work in the workshop needs to sign a contract and ensure that they cannot tell anyone about any process of making fruit wine in the workshop, otherwise they will be compensated one thousand taels of silver."

Old man Zhang said: "In-laws, don't worry. My Chunxi is a man of few words. He only knows how to work. In the future, I will tell my family not to ask anything about Chunxi's work!"

The others all nodded, they knew that if outsiders knew about the Xu family's brewing formula, not only would it be a very big loss for the Xu family, it wouldn't be beneficial to them either, and since their own daughters were in the Xu family, they wouldn't do anything that would be detrimental to their daughters.

"Well, I know that you are all sensible people, but I'm just afraid that you might have some misunderstandings, so I'm letting you know in advance so that you know what's going on." the old man said.

"Right, what's the big deal, we all understand, it's not like we're the only ones signing, doesn't everyone who goes to work have to sign!"

At this time, Xiaoliu came back with Da Zhuang, Er Zhuang and Hu Wa. Although Da Zhuang and the others were not very old, they usually did some things within their capabilities at home. They rarely had time to play. This was their first time playing. They were so happy, and they also met many friends in Xujia Village.

Seeing the children return, Mrs. Zhang's and Mrs. Li's maiden families then bid farewell.

Mrs. Wang prepared a lot of food for them to take back. Niuniu was a little reluctant to leave and kept holding on to Qibao's clothes. Niuniu mother couldn't hold her back and was a little helpless.