Fishing

Jing Chen hesitated for a moment, as he could just wait here to see if the white wolf could find the ginseng, so he said: "Thank you very much, Elder. Xu."

Elder. Xu said,:"Stop calling me Elder Xu. If you don't mind, just call me Grandpa Xu." Jing Chen nodded.

The secret guard next to him looked at his master in surprise. The master had been indifferent since he was a child. Apart from being kind to his grandmother, even his father acted very coldly. In this way, Jing Chen took his secret guards and settled down.

Early the next morning, Wang specially stewed a chicken for Jing Chen to replenish his body, and greeted him with warmth, and beside him, Qibao looked a little jealous, with a depressed face. Jing Chen noticed Qibao's expression and the corner of his mouth rose slightly.

Su Chenyu had just gotten up at this time, and Wang had already left his breakfast in the pot. After everyone had eaten breakfast, Su Chenyu said. 

"Qibao, I wonder how you have considered the business of opening a barbecue restaurant we talked about yesterday?"

Qibao replied: "It's possible, but the size of the restaurant can't be too small, and I want to open a self-service style barbecue restaurant."

Su Chenyu was puzzled: "What does it mean by self-service, Qibao?"

Qibao said: "The guests order the dishes and then cook it themselves. What do you think?"

Su Chenyu said: "This is also a good idea. You can cook how you want. It's really interesting and comfortable to invite two or three friends to grill and chat at the same time!"

Qibao said: "But we still need to build an iron plate, light a charcoal stove underneath, and make some iron tongs for holding vegetables. But we need to find a shop first."

Su Chenyu said: "Okay, then the three of us will open a store together. How about just 33% or 40% of the shares? My cousin and I will get 30%, and how about you get 40%?"

Qibao wholeheartedly agreed: "No problem!" Su Chenyu immediately sent a secret guard behind him to go to the town to look for a larger store. If he found one, he would report it immediately.

At this time, in the study room of Yipinxian in the town, a dark-faced shopkeeper was pacing back and forth. He felt that someone must have tricked Yipinxian. Not only was his money stolen, but the stack of secret letters was also missing. Cold sweat breaks out on his back, once this letter spreads, his life will be over.

"Agui, come in!" the shopkeeper shouted in a deep voice.

A big man came in from the door and saluted with clasped fists. The shopkeeper said: "Have you found out what happened? Who drugged the restaurant? And is there any trace of the money I lost?"

The big man named Agui said: "Shopkeeper, not yet. This man must be very skilled, otherwise he wouldn't have secretly drugged without a trace and stolen the shopkeeper's money! We must have offended someone."

The shopkeeper's face became angry and said: "Nonsense, otherwise who would be against me, Yipinxian, for no reason! But as to who I have offended recently, I'm afraid it's only Zuixianlou."

Agui said: "The shopkeeper is talking about what happened last time? But I didn't reveal my true identity when I was looking for someone to do that. Shouldn't they know that it was us?"

The shopkeeper said: "Idiot, sometimes it doesn't need evidence, other people determine that it's you then it's you. Think about the people in Huamen Town who can oppose him in Zuixianlou. They must have guessed that it's me, Yipinxian, but they don't have evidence, so they can only resort to such evil tactics."