Geese Passing Ghostly Shadows

Half an hour later, several children at home came back from school. They came back today in (Grandpa) Xu Dafu's oxcart. When Xiaowu came to the main room and saw his grandfather, he asked: "Grandpa, when can we live in the family's new house?"

Elder Xu replied: "We'll move in tomorrow, you'll all have your own study from now on, the furniture has already been moved into your room today, you guys go and see if there's anything else you need to add to your room!" The children were so happy that they ran to the new house next door, Qibao and Xiaoliu also followed.

All of her brothers' rooms have a similar layout, and on the left as you enter the house. There is also a study room separated by screens on the right, with a row of bookshelves placed against the wall and a desk in front of the bookshelves. It was very convenient, and the brothers were very satisfied. They walked around in the courtyard and visited everyone's room. They liked their new house more and more, and they all looked forward to moving in tomorrow.

After visiting the house, the siblings talked and laughed and went back to the old house, just as the eldest uncle returned, the family was sitting in the hall waiting for them, the old man spoke: "Hurry up and sit down and get ready to eat!" The children responded in unison.

After dinner, the autumn sky was getting darker, and the children went back to their rooms to review their textbooks. Qibao also dodged into space and entered the villa. Xiaoling was sitting on the sofa watching TV. When he saw his master coming in, he was very happy. Qibao said: "Xiaoling, is there any technique suitable for my brother and the others to practice in the study?"

Xiaoling said: "Yes, but if it is suitable for your brother and the others, I think of a book called Yan Guo Gui Ying's internal power technique. Although the name of this technique sounds a bit weird, it is not an evil technique. Once it is successfully practiced, The silhouette is like a ghost, and the speed is extremely fast, comparable to the top techniques in the world."

Qibao asked: "How does it compare with the skills I practice?"

Xiaoling said in surprise: "Master, why do you have such an idea? The two techniques are of course different. The Piaomiao Spirit Control Technique you practice requires spiritual power, and the requirements are very strict. It is different from ordinary people's techniques. Mortals The exercises all rely on internal strength to cultivate."

Qibao said: "I see, let's use this technique. My brothers have trained well during this period and their bodies have become stronger. Everyone is energetic and radiant. It's time to give them the technique."

Qibao got the technique and came to the door of the villa. The space was still the same as before. It hasn't changed, and she's wondered when she'll be upgraded again, and then shook her head, thinking let's just go with the flow of things. It was not something that could be forced, so she bid a quick farewell to Xiaoling. Then she went out of space. Qibao didn't intend to give the Gongfu to her brothers right now, her brothers were reading a book and could not be affected.  She planned to give it to them tomorrow morning when they were training.

Before dawn the next day, Qibao finished training with her brothers and said mysteriously: "Brothers, I have a gift for everyone. Guess what I will give you?"

The brothers were all puzzled and didn't think of it even after pondering for half a day, only Xiao Wu's eyes lit up and said: "I know, sister must be giving us the Gongfu to cultivate isn't it?" The other brothers were all surprised and looked at Qibao with hope.

Qibao smiled and said: "Fifth brother is right, I've found the right Gongfu for brothers!" After saying that, she ran into the house and distributed a copy of the prepared Gongfu to each brother.