Purchasing

Shopkeeper Tong was also surprised when he heard that and said: "I see, I would say that the first time I saw you, I thought you were different from other people's children. It turns out that you have worshipped a high ranking person as a Master, however, you have suffered a lot from practicing martial arts at such a young age, haven't you?"

Qibao said: "If it wasn't for all the suffering Qibao has suffered, I wouldn't have been able to save my own family today, in Qibao's opinion, the suffering Qibao has suffered is worth it." Xu family heard these words, each one was moved beyond words, thinking, Qibao must have put in a lot of effort behind the scenes to have such skill, which is really heartbreaking.

Shopkeeper Tong was also upset and said with emotion: "Your Xu family is very lucky to have such a sensible and annoying child. You should treat this child better in the future."

Mrs. Wang also said with a proud face: "Of course, Qibao is the lifeblood of our family. Who doesn't treat her like a baby?" After saying that, she held Qibao in her arms and kissed her twice. Qibao was also with her grandma. She was acting coquettishly in her arms, and the Xu family members were also smiling at this scene, which was really heartwarming.

Shopkeeper Tong was also very jealous when he saw it. He was also ordered by his master to come to Huamen Town to be the shopkeeper. Separated from his family, he's often missed them, too. And wondering when he would see his family, he sighed at the thought. He stopped thinking about it and said: "It's almost dinner time now. I'm going to ask the kitchen to ask the chef to cook some of our restaurant's signature dishes. Today I'm going to invite you all to try the cooking skills of my Zuixianoul Restaurant!" After hearing this, everyone in the Xu family stood up and thanked him.

However, in a while, the waiter brought the meal in and said: "The shopkeeper asked me to take good care of you all, now is the time when the guests are dining, the shopkeeper has to entertain guests outside. He will not be able to accompany you all for dinner, so if there is anything you want to order me, I will be waiting outside the door."

Everyone in the Xu family also expressed their understanding and were not polite. This was their first time eating at Zuixianlou and they wanted to taste how it tasted. The old man said: "The dishes at Zuixianlou are indeed delicious. No wonder the business is good." Others listened and agreed. Qibao thinks it's okay. It's still a bit worse than the taste in the hotel in her previous life, but it's understandable. It is incomparable in this era, but her space is fully stocked with all kinds of condiments. When she has time, she uses the condiments in the space to make some delicious dishes for her family to try.

After everyone had eaten, they bid farewell to Shopkeeper Tong, and the old man asked: "Laoer, do you know where there is a store that sells furniture?"

Xu Laoer replied: "I remember that there is a furniture seller, not far from here, Let's go there and have a look. If it's not suitable, we can look for other furniture sellers. " The crowd nodded and followed Second Uncle Xu as he headed forward.

Arriving at the door of a shop called "Laiyun Furniture", this shop looked relatively high-end from the outside. Mrs. Wang said: "The furniture here shouldn't be cheap, right?"

Qibao said: "Grandma, the things used by our own family, it's expensive, it's not cheaper for outsiders, not to mention the quality is good, let's go in first and take a look." Everyone thought it was a good idea, so they followed Qibao and went in.

When the waiter in the shop saw business coming to his door, he immediately came forward and said: "Dear distinguished guests, let's see what you need. We have a dressing table, a carved bed, and a dining table. We can also customize them according to special requirements."

Elder Xu said: "You take us to have a look first, if we come across the right one we will buy it."

Hearing this, the fellow happily led the way while asking politely: "Do you want to buy tables and chairs or other items?"

Elder Xu replied: "Let's take a look at the bed first." 

That fellow is a flexible mind, hearing that Elder Xu said it was not just about buying a bed, he said even more enthusiastically: "Okay, please come with me."

They followed the staff through the lobby, to the special place for beds, there are quite a lot of styles, Qibao fancy a mahogany bed, this bed looks ancient, with the new house is very matching, but also very atmospheric, is a little bit small, she wants to order a two-meter wide bed, sleep on it and can roll around at will.

The women in the family also liked a few models, Mrs. Wang's and Mrs. Li's were looking at a Luohan bed made of sour wood. Mrs. Zhang's and Mrs. Lin's were looking at a frame bed made of boxwood, and Qibao was planning to help her six older brothers choose frame beds that were the same color as her own.

Elder Xu asked: "Mate, do you think these styles we've chosen can be customized for size?"

The fellow replied: "Yes, you can order any size you want, I wonder what size you would like to order?"

Qibao said: "We will order one that is two meters long and two meters wide, so it will be more spacious for sleeping."

The clerk wrote down the quantity and size that the Xu family ordered, repeated it, and after confirming that it was correct, he asked: "Do you need anything else, my dear customers?"

Elder Xu said: "Show us the tables and chairs in your store." The group walked further in, the fellow pointed to the area where the dining table was placed and said. "Our tables and chairs are all here, everyone take a look and see if there's anything else you'd like?" Elder Xu turned around and finally picked a set of large dining table that could sit a dozen people, so that the family would not be unable to sit at dinner in the future.

Qibao took her grandma, mother and aunts to pick out the dresser and closet again, and after half a day of choosing, she decided to pick the same color shade as the bed, so that it would look like a matching set, and wouldn't look out of place.

Qibao wanted to put a couch in the front hall, so that if there were guests in the house, there would be a place to sit, so she chose a toffee couch with a backrest, as well as a table to be used as a coffee table. The family's new house adds up to a total of twenty rooms, in addition to the family to live in the house need to buy these, the other empty rooms also need to buy some simple furniture. In the future, as a result, there is no bed for others to sleep on. Isn't this a joke?

The Xu family bought a lot of furniture this time, and the clerk was so happy. After a final calculation, they spent a total of nearly one hundred taels of silver. The shopkeeper gave a discount, and paid a total of ninety-five taels of silver. Another contract was written, which clearly stated that the money had been paid in full and that the goods would be delivered to the door on time half a month later. Elder Xu received the contract, then excused himself and left, and the shopkeeper walked them all the way to the door of the store on the street before turning around and going back.

Elder Xu spoke: "Laoer, you go to Zuixianlou and bring the village chief's family's oxcart over, we'll go back to the Xu Family Village first and wait for you right here. And Laosan you go with Laoer and bring your own oxcart over, today your elder brother is injured and can't pick up the children to go home, so you drive your own oxcart to the entrance of the academy and wait for the children to get off school." After listening to their father's words, the two brothers nodded in agreement, turned around and headed towards Zuixianlou.

It didn't take long to see Xu Laoer drive the oxcart back, the crowd got on the oxcart and set off all the way to the Xu Family Village, when they passed by the stall selling pork, the oxcart stopped and bought quite a lot of pork before they continued to set off.