Young man

Qibao said, unconvinced: "Mom, this wine is too bad to drink. I will make a wine for you to try another day. I am sure it will taste better than this one. Both adults and children can drink it."

Mrs. Zhang smiled and said: "There is also wine that even children can drink?"

Qibao said with a face of rightfulness: "Auntie, not only can children drink it, there are also benefits for women to drink it!"

The village chief smiled next to her and said: "Qibao, can the village chief's grandpa also have a taste?"

Qibao said: "Of course, I will brew some and send some to the village chief when the time comes."

Village Chief said: "Then I'll wait for Qibao to send me wine to drink." 

Village Chief Xu was only teasing Qibao and didn't really believe that a child could make any wine. But just because he didn't believe in it, didn't mean that the old Xu family didn't believe in it. After the meal was over, the village chief left, and the Xu family went about their business again.

At this time, in a low-key and luxurious room in Huamen Town, a young man who looked to be only 7 or 8 years old was sitting on a back chair. The dining table in front of him was filled with all kinds of exquisite delicacies. There was a table of food, but he was the only one sitting on it. Behind him stood two men dressed as secret guards. An old man bowed and stood in front of the young man. He was the shopkeeper Hong of Leshan Drug Store. The young man spoke lightly. Asked: "Where did you find the 200-year-old ginseng last time? And who brought it?"

Shopkeeper Hong replied: "Back to master, that ginseng was found by the villagers of Xujia village south of the town on the big Qingshan Mountain, and was sent to the pharmacy to exchange for money! That family was brought over by two adults and a little girl that day. They are both farmers. That's right, but that girl doesn't look like a farm girl, she's very clever." 

The young man raised his eyebrows and said: "How dare a farmer go into the mountains to dig ginseng? It seems that that family is not an ordinary farmer."

Shopkeeper Hong replied: "I'm not sure about this, I only know that the general villagers of the Daqing Mountain don't dare to go in, and only the hunters dare to go in a little further, and any deeper they wouldn't dare to go in."

The young man said: "But two hundred years is not enough after all. We have to find one that is more than five hundred years old. Grandma's illness cannot be delayed any longer. Do you have any news?"

Shopkeeper Hong said: "Master, there is no news yet, but I think there may be 500-year-old ginseng deep in the Daqing Mountain."

The young man thought for a moment and said" "Alright, I know, you get out." Shopkeeper Hong immediately bent and bowed and went out.

After a while, a figure broke into the room and said before he sat down: "Cousin has not eaten yet? It's just as well I haven't eaten." He picked up his chopsticks and started eating.

The young man looked at his cousin indifferently and said: "Have you finished all your things?"

"Well, that's about it. Let me tell you that yesterday I went to the family that supplies vegetables to Zuixianlou. There was an interesting little girl in that family. She was really thoughtful. She was different from the ladies I had seen. I heard that she even had an expert as her master!" It turned out that the person who spoke, was Su Chenyu who went to Xujia Village yesterday.

When Su Chenyu saw his cousin expressionlessly eating his bowl of rice, as if he hadn't heard what he said, he immediately said urgently: "Don't you dare not believe it, that girl has a lot of ideas! It actually said she can grow vegetables in winter!"

That young man did raise his eyebrows when he heard this. Seeing that his cousin seemed to be a bit interested, Su Chenyu told that young man about yesterday's events one by one.

After hearing this, the young man thought and said: "It's unusual for a country girl to have such fantastic ideas. So, do you plan to build this vegetable greenhouse before leaving?"

Su Chenyu said: "Yes, I've come out this time because my father asked me to inspect the situation of restaurants in various places and gain some knowledge. Anyway, I am tired of staying in the capital, so I might as well go out and travel around." After that, he looked at the young man and asked: "Then why did you come out with me this time?"

The young man said: "Don't forget that I have a business here in Huamen Town. Why can't I come?"

Su Chenyu: "Tch, forget it. You've been like this since you were a child anyway, when the materials are ready in a few days, how about you accompany me to Xujia Village?" That young man raised his eyebrows when he heard about the Xu Family Village, and gently nodded his head counting it as an agreement.

Su Chenyu has become accustomed to his cousin's reticent temperament, which is not surprising. Auntie gave birth to his cousin prematurely because she was murdered, and her health is worse than normal. Auntie lost her life in childbirth, and his cousin grew up in that environment. Although his cousin is only eight years old, he has been learning martial arts since he was a child, just to strengthen his body......... After dinner, Su Chenyu said that he still had something to deal with in the restaurant and left, leaving his cousin alone in deep thought.

The next day Qibao just got up and walked out of the room. She saw her brothers practicing Kungfu in the front yard. Today was the day for his brothers to take a rest. She rolled her eyes and said: "Brother, do you want to go exploring in Daqingshan?"

The brothers' eyes lit up after hearing this, and then they said worriedly: "Sister, Daqingshan is too dangerous, grandma won't let us go."

Qibao said: "I'm here to talk to grandma and the others. Besides, you need to practice martial arts outside, so Daqingshan is good." After saying that, she ran to the kitchen to find Mrs. Wang and asked: "Grandma, can I take my brothers to Daqingshan to practice martial arts?" 

When Mrs. Wang heard this, she said anxiously: "Qibao can't go, there are wild beasts in the mountains, and they are cannibals!"

Qibao exclaimed: "Grandma, have you forgotten? Qibao but know martial arts, ordinary jackals, tigers and leopards are not my opponent, if you don't believe me, look grandma." After saying that, she flew to the kitchen roof and reached out to hit a tree behind the house, and a small handprint appeared on the tree in an instant, and the bark of the tree was shaken off after three seconds of sight.

When Mrs. Wang left the kitchen door, she saw her granddaughter's move and opened her mouth wide. She had seen her granddaughter's ability, but now she still found it unbelievable. She thought to herself. In her heart, she thought. 'Good heavens, If my granddaughter's palm had hit someone, it would have been a big deal, but it would have smashed their head to pieces. It seems that I have to be careful about what I say in the future...'

When Mrs. Wang saw Qibao floating down from the roof again, she quickly supported her granddaughter and said: "Qibao, I know there is no danger for you to go to Daqingshan now, but your brothers are not as powerful as you."

Qibao replied: "Grandma, don't worry, I'll protect my brothers and the others, I won't take brothers there without assurance."

When Wang heard this, she also knew in her heart that Qibao was not a reckless person, so she agreed hesitantly, but still said: "Then you can go after breakfast." Qibao agreed after hearing this.

At the breakfast table, the whole family was anxious when they heard that Qibao was going to take the boys into the mountains. Their faces were full of disapproval. After Qibao's persuasion and demonstration of her abilities. The boys also begged and agreed, but they had to send an adult to follow. In fact, the three brothers at home wanted to go to Daqingshan to see what was going on inside. It's just that they don't know kung fu, to go and meet more danger, Qibao may not be able to take care of it, and finally decided to let Xu Laosan follow the children into the mountains together.

After breakfast, Xu Laosan put on his backpack and even sharpened his woodcutter and took it with him. Qibao also gave each of her brothers a dagger, which she found from space warehouse. The brothers looked excited while holding the daggers.