Building a Greenhouse

Elder Xu and Mrs. Wang with their three sons just entered the main hall and smelled a special aroma, and Mrs. Wang asked: "What did the second son's family do for lunch? Why does it smell so good?"

"Mother, Qibao cleaned that pig's offal without any odor at all, and this fragrance is coming from that pig's large intestine." Mrs. Li replied.

"Yay, then I'll have to try Qibao's handiwork!"

The family sat at the dining table, looking at the plate of pig intestines, Elder Xu was the first to use his chopsticks to clip a section of the intestines and put it into his mouth, chewing on it, then his eyes lit up, and he clipped another piece and put it into his mouth.

Seeing this, others still didn't understand. They all used their chopsticks to taste it. Wang said: "This large intestine flavor is really good, soft and chewy, the more you eat, the more fragrant, I didn't even know that the large intestine can also be so delicious!"

Xu Laosan said: "Mother, this is all my daughter's credit, no one will have my daughter's ability to make this pig's offal so delicious. Everyone couldn't handle it well in the past. Now think about it, I don't know how many pigs have been ruined. I think this tastes better than pork!"

Mrs. Lin glared at him and said: "Alright, we all know that you have a good daughter, and you're not ashamed to brag about your own daughter."

Mrs. Li stated: "3rd younger sibling, don't say that, if I had a daughter as capable as Qibao, I'd boast about it every day, so much so that everyone would know about it!" The table was filled with laughter. Qibao is an adult soul, and her face is filled with joy when praised.

After dinner, the three brothers rushed to the wasteland. Qibao took her sixth brother to the front yard and taught him how to read and write. Qibao felt that it was because the family members often drank spiritual spring water, and their memory became very good. So many characters Qibao taught aside and learned them, now even grandma can write quite a few words, after teaching to read words, Qibao took her sixth brother and set off towards the wasteland, with Xiaoba also following behind.

When Qibao came to the wasteland, she saw that most of the wasteland had been sorted out. It was estimated that almost all of it would be sorted out in one afternoon. Qibao wondered if Mr. Su would be able to send all the materials tomorrow.

Sure enough, Su Chenyu took people to deliver the needed oily paper and bamboo sticks to the Xu family the next day. There was also a young man with the same unusual clothes. Qibao looked at this young man and sighed in her heart. This ancient child looks can be really handsome, next to Su Chenyu long a fluttering playboy look, I didn't think that this teenager at a young age can see that when he grows up, he is definitely a handsome and beautiful man, just look at his boarded up face, Qibao didn't want to open her mouth and talk to him.

Su Chenyu said: "Miss Xu, I have already sent you these materials, and then I will leave the next task to you."

Qibao nodded, and called her uncle and villagers to collect these materials to the edge of the wasteland. All the ridges in the field were laid, and all she had to do was insert bamboo sticks and cover them with oil paper.

Because there were enough manpower, twelve vegetable greenhouses were quickly built, all with a span of ten meters and a length of about one hundred meters. Qibao looked at the fruits of these labors, and was happy in her heart. Now it's just a matter of sowing the seeds, but after all, in the world, insect pests are still there, and before sowing the seeds, they should be killed by high temperature, and fertilization should be eliminated, and the composting part should be saved, and there is spiritual spring water in the fear of no nutrition for the vegetables!

Qibao decided to put several stoves in each shed. Now that the weather has turned cooler, the weather is not as high as in the summer, so she can only create them artificially! After coming up with a good idea, she asked her uncle to tell the villagers to take action. If there were not enough stoves, we would borrow them from villagers' homes, and they could barely meet the requirements. Instructing the villagers to add wood fuel at any time, and seeing that there was nothing to deal with, Qibao returned home with Mr. Su and the stern-faced young man who had never spoken to her.

When Mrs. Wang saw Qibao coming home with the owner of Zuixianlou, she immediately ordered Ms. Zhang to make tea. They sat on the armchairs. Su Chenyu said: "Miss Xu, since the greenhouse has been built, I don't know when it will be ready. Sow seeds? When can they be harvested?"

Qibao said: "Currently, the greenhouse needs high-temperature disinfection for about a week before sowing seeds. According to the budget, it can be harvested in about a month." Qibao thought that even if there is spiritual spring water, it can't be used excessively, if others know that her family has just finished planting vegetable seeds and immediately grows vegetables and they won't regard her as a monster.

Su Chenyu said: "Since Miss Xu is so confident, we have to sign a new contract. As long as you provide enough vegetables for all Zuixianlou under my name and ensure that the transportation process will not cause the vegetables to rot, I, Zuixianlou, will not do so in the future. I will use any excuse to lower the price, and when necessary, I will send someone to protect your Xu family from being troubled, what do you think?"

Qibao said: "Deal, happy cooperation!"

Su Chenyu started writing the contract, in duplicate. Qibao picked up the contract and looked at it. Su Chenyu's handwriting was particularly beautiful. Seeing that there was nothing wrong with it, she put it in her arms, actually placing it in the space.

Su Chenyu said: "Miss Xu, now that the vegetable matter has been settled, I want to go to Daqing Mountain with my cousin, so I won't stay any longer!" Qibao couldn't help but ask them what they were doing in Daqingshan, so she nodded and sent them out.

After sending Su Chenyu away, Wang finally spoke up, saying: "Qibao, are we signing this contract too early, What if the vegetables don't grow well and don't reach the number required by Zuixianlou?"

Qibao said: "Grandma, don't worry, there is spiritual spring water, the output is not a problem, I am sure, you should be worried that the quantity requested by Zuixianlou is too small!"

Wang smiled and shook her head and said: "I'm afraid that others will become suspicious. If it's revealed that you have this magical water, wouldn't you be remembered by others and be in danger?"

Qibao said: "Grandma, I have my own plan, and I have a way to cover it up."

When Wang saw that Qibao had an idea, she didn't say anything and was busy picking some vegetables for the workers to eat for lunch. There was enough food for dozens of people, so she had to prepare a lot! The three sisters-in-law went over to help.

It was in the afternoon that she saw Su Chenyu and the others coming back from the mountain, accompanied by several guards dressed in black. Seeing that they had hunted a lot of prey, and they did not look tired, Qibao thought that they must have some skills.

Su Chenyu said: "Miss Xu, we went into the mountains today and didn't find what we wanted. We hunted some wild animals and gave them to the working villagers to replenish their health. I'll come back tomorrow."

Before Qibao could speak, Elder Xu next to him said: "Mr. Su, I want to thank you on behalf of the villagers. It's getting late now. If you don't mind, just rest at my house tonight. Anyway, you all have to go up the mountain tomorrow. It also saves you time on traveling."

Su Chenyu hesitated and said, "Isn't this not good? Will it disturb you?"

Elder Xu spoke up: "What does it matter, since my family and Zuixianlou are cooperating, we are naturally not outsiders, there's no such thing as disturbing or not disturbing the farming family, just stay."

Su Chenyu looked at the young man next to him and asked him to nod, so he clasped his fists and thanked them: "Then I'll be bothering Elder Xu." Qibao thought to herself, it seems that Mr. Su even has to listen to that cousin of his, so I guess his identity is not simple.