Recognition

Mrs. Li looked at the family's interaction, feeling warm in her heart, and said with a smile: "3rd sibling, you're such a grown up, you're still jealous with a child, you're not afraid of outsiders hearing it and laughing at you."

Lin's replied: "2nd sister-in-law, this courtyard is our own family, where are the outsiders to laugh at me? As long as you don't laugh at me, it's fine." A few people were having a laugh in the yard.

Qibao said: "Mother, in the future, not only father should learn to read and write, anyone in the family should learn to read and write, in the future, the family will get better and better, and in the future, if big brother and they win the Scholarship and become a government official, other people will laugh at us for not being able to read and write, others will laugh at our illiteracy. Brother's face will be disgraced, won't it?"

At this time, the old man came back from outside, heard Qibao's words, then said: "Qibao is right, no matter whether the children can pass the exam in the future, literacy is also good for oneself, other families want to learn to recognize words and still have no chance."

After hearing the old man's words, they agreed to do so. Anyway, it's not bad for them, and they can also increase their knowledge, so why not do it!

After a while, Xu Laoer came out of the kitchen with a pot of tea in his hand, ready to go to the construction site to deliver some water to the workers. Seeing this, Xu Laosan also followed his second brother to deliver water. The two younger ones also followed.

They came to the construction site, Xu Laoer exclaimed: "Everyone, digging is a physical work, you must be tired, I brought a pot of tea, drink some water before you work."

The workers all thanked them one after another, put down their tools and came to drink water. Qibao and Xiaoliu also came to help. The two little fellas delivered the tea to the workers one by one. This caused everyone to praise the brother and sister for being smart and making people love them. Even Qipao, a person who had lived for two lifetimes, was reddened by the compliment.

At this time, a villager's sharp eye saw eldest Xu at the entrance of the village holding an oxcart coming in their direction, and said: "Second, third, your eldest brother is back." The two looked back, and sure enough, their eldest brother was back.

Uncle Xu led the bullock cart over and greeted everyone. Everyone saw half of the pork sitting on Uncle Xu's oxcart. They were all surprised, When uncle Xu saw this, he explained: "You guys can come and help my family build a house. Our family is very happy, this is physical work, no, my dad specially asked me to buy some meat. Replenish everyone's energy. With enough oil and water, everyone can work more energetically!"

Everyone was shocked when they heard Elder Xu say that the meat was bought for them to eat! Xu Daniu said: "Eldest, this can't be allowed. Everyone has been paid such high wages, so how can we still eat the meat bought by your family, you can just eat it yourselves!" The others agreed and chimed in.

Xu Dabo quickly said: "No need to refuse, everyone. My family still has enough money to buy these meats. We are all from the same village. Besides, my family can't eat so much meat. It will spoil if left for a long time." 

Xu Chunsheng said at this time: "Everyone, since this meat is bought for us to eat, we must build this house better so that it can be worthy of the meat that the Xu family spent money to buy, right?"

Everyone couldn't refuse when they heard it. And Xu Chunsheng has given his word that he will build the house beautifully. They all drank the tea in their cups in one go and worked harder on their tasks...

Several members of the Xu family returned home together. The two brothers joined hands and carried the porker into the kitchen. The mother-in-law and daughters-in-law saw so much pork, they also started to take action. They had already thought about it. At noon, make a large pot of potato stew, a large pot of fried eggplant shreds with peppers, and a large pot of bone soup.

It was already noon when the mother-in-law and daughters-in-law had prepared the meals. Then she sent the eldest to the construction site to gather the people to come to the courtyard for dinner. Before everyone, even entered the courtyard, they could already smell the aroma of meat. They all swallowed their saliva, and after entering the door, they saw a large pot of braised pork on the table, a large pot of vegetables they didn't know, and a bucket of bone soup.

Mrs. Wang came out of the kitchen with a stack of bowls, and greeted everyone with a smile: "Don't just look at it, there is enough food for today!" Then she ordered her three daughters-in-law to help serve the rice and distribute it in everyone's hands!

"Everyone, please don't be polite if you have insufficient rice to serve yourself!" The Old Xu said. When everyone saw the bowl of white rice, they were all shocked! This old Xu family was really generous, not only did they make a big pot of meat for them, there was also enough white rice, it was really generous, and they were all very grateful in their hearts.

"Don't be stunned, hurry up and eat. This meat won't taste good when it's cold! Scoop out as much as you want!" the old man said.

Everyone was no longer polite and started taking action themselves! They couldn't stop eating the food, it was so delicious! They never dare to expect that one day they will be able to eat as much meat as they want, and if one bowl of white rice is not enough, they can eat another bowl, not to mention how happy they are when they eat.

Xu Daniu's mouth slurred as he asked: "Uncle, what's in this meat? It's soft and mushy, really tasty, and what's this pot of hot and spicy? It's really energizing to eat!"

Elder Xu replied: "The one placed with the meat is potato, and that one is fried eggplant with chili peppers. Everyone knows that my family has a cooperation with Zuixianlou because of these unique vegetables."

After hearing this, everyone suddenly realized. They were also curious about what kind of business the Xu family and Zuixianlou were cooperating with. However, this was other people's family affairs and it was not easy to interfere. Now they finally solved their confusion.

Xu Chunsheng said: "No wonder, not to mention, these dishes are extremely delicious and go very well with rice. The soup poured on the rice is really delicious. No, I have to have another bowl!" After saying that, he quickly licked the rice in the bowl.

Just like that, the big pot of rice reached the bottom, and everyone used the soup in the basin to soak the rice. A man said with emotion: "I have never eaten such a full meal. It tastes so solid. I have never eaten so much meat. It is so satisfying." He finished and barred his mouth with intent.

Elder Xu added: "There will be more tomorrow. From now on, there will be rice and meat at noon every day. Just eat it with an open stomach!" After hearing what the old man said, the others were very happy and became more determined to build the Xu family's house with all their heart.

Everyone rested for a while and then went to work again. Only Xu Chunsheng stayed!

Elder Xu spoke: "Eldest, later on, find your mother to get some more silver, you and Chunsheng will buy back the materials for building the house together." Eldest Xu agreed. He took the silver and drove the oxcart out with Xu Chunsheng.

Elder. Xu gathered all the people in the family together and stated: "In the future, our family members will set aside one hour every day to follow Qibao to learn how to read and write, do you have any comments?"

Mrs. Wang said awkwardly: "It's not impossible to learn, but I'm old and I'm afraid I'll forget what I've learned."

Qibao added: "Grandma, if you forget, let's learn it a few more times. Nothing is difficult in the world, as long as you are willing. Grandma can't underestimate yourself." After hearing what her granddaughter said, Mrs. Wang agreed.

Xu Laoer joked: "Our Qibao has become the young master. If the second uncle admits a wrong word, will Qibao also hit the second uncle's palm?"

Qibao coughed, clasped her little hands behind her back, and said seriously: "From now on, you will all call me Master. If you make one or two mistakes, you will be forgiven. If you make more than three times, you will be punished by copying twenty times. If you make another mistake, you will be punished. Just double the penalty."