Surprised Fu Rui

Qibao saw that they had no reaction after drinking, and she was a little doubtful. Could it be that it had no effect? So Qibao communicated with Xiaoling in her mind and asked: "Why don't they have any reaction after drinking it?"

Xiaoling rolled his eyes and replied: "Master, what reaction do you hope they will have?"

Qibao was stunned by the question, and for a moment she didn't know how they should react.

Xiaoling explained: "That's right, if there's no reaction. This mind-controlling spell is supposed to work without anyone noticing. If there's a reaction, it means I failed to refine it."

"Alright, you can go disappear now, I'm going to eat." Qibao said.

Xiaoling rolled his eyes again and didn't say another word.

After eating the meal, Mrs. Jin and Mrs. Yin got up nimbly and started to clean up the dishes, the smiles on their faces couldn't be stopped, this was the most satiating and tasty meal they had ever eaten.

Now everyone in the family needs to take a shower at night, but there are many people, so water needs to be boiled in advance.

Qibao returned to the room, followed by the maid Fu Rui. Qibao asked: "What have you done before? What do you know?"

"Reporting to Miss, I was cruelly sold to Ren Yazi by my parents, saying that they wanted to exchange money for my brother as a betrothal gift. Although I don't know much about crafts, I will definitely serve you well, Miss." Fu Rui said.

Qibao nodded and said, "I don't need you to serve me at night. You can just go back and sleep."

"Yes!"

"Okay, you go get some hot water first, I want to take a bath." Fu Rui followed the order and left.

Although Qibao could bathe in space, but the others didn't know about it, otherwise it would be hard to explain if she was misunderstood as a person who didn't bathe in all summer.

After a while, Fu Rui carried a bucket of hot water over with some difficulty. When Qibao saw this, she was afraid that she would accidentally spill the water into the house, so she reached out and took the bucket from her hand.

Fu Rui stood stunned at the door, opened her mouth wide, and stammered: "Little...Miss, you are so strong."

Qibao said calmly: "I have internal strength, so I am naturally stronger than you."

Only then did Fuli react slightly and said: "Miss, you are so awesome. You also know Kung Fu. You must be very good, right?"

Qibao glanced at her and said: "Why can't you learn it?"

Seeing Qibao's appearance, Fu Rui thought that the young miss thought she was too talkative, so she immediately knelt down and said: "I'm sorry, miss, I'm too talkative. I will never ask you again."

Qibao said: "I don't blame you, get up."

"Yes, miss, let me help you undress and take a shower. I know how to massage, it will be very comfortable."

"No, pour the water into the tub. I don't like people around when I take a bath." Qibao said.

"Yes, this slave is standing at the door. If anything happens, please call me and I can hear you."

Qibao nodded, and after seeing Fu Rui go out and close the door, she started to take off her clothes. She thought that this girl Fu Rui seemed to have a lively personality, and she could tell that from the conversation just now.