Third Brother's Ambition

Xiaowu huffed: "Third brother, didn't I just accidentally wet your calligraphy? You came back to complain about me, you are too petty!"

Mrs. Li grabbed Xiaowu's ear and said: "You still blame your third brother? Who asked you to wet your third brother's things? You don't work hard, but you still make trouble!"

Xu Zihao said: "Mom, Xiaowu knows that he was wrong, so don't blame him. Where did the little sister go? Why didn't you see her?"

The brothers were all wondering where the little sister had gone, and they hadn't seen her since they came back.

Mrs. Lin said: "Qibao has gone to Hua'er's house. It's almost dinner time, so she should be back soon!"

Speaking of Qibao, when Qibao arrived, Qibao saw Uncle Xu tying his horse as soon as he entered the gate. Her eyes lit up and she knew that her brothers were back, and she hurriedly ran towards the front hall.

As soon as she entered the door, she saw a couple of her brothers happily talking to the family about something, and hurriedly called out: "Brothers, you are back! I miss you so much!"

When the brothers heard Qibao's voice, they turned their heads and saw their sister smiling at them with a bright smile.

Several brothers immediately surrounded Qibao. The eldest brother picked up Qibao and said: "Qibao looks good again after a few days."

Xiaowu touched Qibao's little hand and said, "Qibao, you seem to have gained some weight!"

Qibao's smile dropped a bit and she said: "I'm cute, not fat, Fifth Brother, I realized that you're the one who's fat!"

Fourth brother, Qibao's biological brother, immediately said: "Fifth brother, girls are not allowed to say fat, it's called being blessed, Can you even speak!"

Xiaowu smiled sarcastically: "Sister, don't be angry, Fifth Brother said the wrong thing, I won't say it again next time!"

Xiaoliu who was on the side was still waiting to surprise his brothers. When he found that his brother was talking to his sister and stopped talking to him, he immediately shouted angrily: "Hmph, you guys are too much, you just like your sister not me, all forget about me, I'll never be with you guys again!" After saying that, he turned his head away from looking at the side.

When the brothers saw that Xiaoliu was angry, the eldest brother coaxed: "Who said we would ignore you? The eldest brother even brought you a gift! Don't you want it?"

When Xiaoliu heard his elder brother's words, he rolled his eyes and said nothing, but he didn't know that his expression had betrayed him.

Seeing that Xiaoliu just didn't say anything, eldest brother shook his head and sighed: "Since Xiaoliu doesn't like it, then eldest brother will take it and return it tomorrow!"

At this moment, Xiaoliu couldn't hold it in any longer, and immediately grabbed the eldest brother's clothes and said: "Who said I don't want it anymore? I was just teasing you!"

The adults on the side all laughed. Seeing that he was no longer angry, the eldest brother took out a small cart made of wood from his bag. It looked very unique.

Xiaoliu's eyes lit up, he took the cart in his hand and turned it over curiously to observe.

Qibao also looked at this small cart and couldn't help but admire the ancient craftsmen who could build such an ingenious little toy without using a single screw.

The elder brother saw Qibao staring at the toy in Xiaoliu's hand and said with a smile: "Does Qibao want it too?"

Qibao shook her head and said: "I'm just curious to see, Qibao doesn't want it."