Fierce Battle with Black Bear

The old man pondered for a moment and spoke: "Alright then, then I'll have your father go with you, he can still fight!"

But Xu Laoer yelled and said: "Dad, let me take Qibao there. Last time it was my third brother who went there, and I want to go too!"

Elder Xu's eyes glared and said: "How old are you? Just go, what are you shouting for, if you want to go then you go!"

Xu Laosan immediately looked at his second brother with a resentful look, he also wanted to go.

Qibao looked amused and said: "Dad wants to go too, so let's go together. Don't you trust my skills?"

The old man rubbed his hands and asked in a low voice: "Qibao, can grandpa go too? Grandpa hasn't been into the mountains yet! I'll help you get wild animals!"

Qibao said: "Okay, you can go if you want. We'll take White Wolves and the others with us. They haven't been to Daqing Mountain for a long time!"

So Qibao brought a total of three people, grandfather, the second uncle and her own father, as for the eldest uncle is the oldest, so arranged for him to go to the greenhouse side to help, Xiaoliu also want to go, hugging grandpa's leg stubbornly do not let go, have no choice, can only take him!

Leaving the mother and daughters-in-law at home to catch up with the family's winter clothes, they are very relieved that Qibao took the men of the family to the mountains. They have seen Qibao's ability, and there is also Bai Shang and Bai Xue's follow, there is nothing to worry about, so they entered the mountains with their permission.

Qibao gave each of them a dagger for self-defense. Uncle Xu also brought two backpacks and put Xiaoliu in, and the group walked towards Daqing Mountain.

After a few people entered, Qibao released Bai Shuang Bai Xue. The two wolves seemed particularly excited when they came out. They had not been to Daqingshan for a long time. Looking at the familiar place, they couldn't help but let out a wolf howl.

Qibao quickly stopped them and said: "Bai Shuang, Bai Xue, please lower your voice. We are not far from the village now. Don't scare the villagers!"

The two wolves obediently shut up, a few people rushed all the way towards the deep mountains, the white wolf took Qibao along and they were about to go back to the lair to find those two black bears to take revenge, all the way majestically.

Until he reached the vicinity of his lair, Bai Shuang raised his head and let out a loud "Woo-Woo" sound!

After a while, the bushes around Qibao and the others shook, and twenty or thirty gray wolves appeared in front of everyone.

As if in response to their leader, they all let out a "Woo woo" sound...

Elder Xu and the others jumped, swallowed hard, and quietly stood closer to Bai Shuang Bai Xue and the others. After all, the white wolf is their leader. Considering that they have such a good relationship with their leader, those wolves should not attack them...

Qibao comforted him: "Grandpa, you don't have to be afraid, Bai Shuang is summoning his companions, he wants to go back to take revenge, those two black bears occupied his lair and caused him to lose face, and now he has brought me here to take revenge on him!"

Elder Xu heard his granddaughter's words, thinking that the wolf holds a grudge, he knows, but a wolf still loves face, this seems to be treating himself as a person? However, he did not say anything, he remembered that the white wolf is able to understand human speech, his own family's wolf should also fulfill its face!

Not long after, the white wolf saw that his minions had arrived and led them towards the cave to surround it, those gray wolves knew Qibao, so one by one they passed by them and didn't attack.

The howling of wolves has attracted two black bears. When the black bears saw that they were white wolves. He wasn't afraid either. He probably thought that his men were defeated, so he didn't take it to heart. He slapped his chest with his two front paws, which was full of provocation.

Bai Shuang and the others looked at it and thought it was okay. They couldn't wait to attack the black bear one by one.

The two black bears were not covered either. Their hands were very strong and they knocked away the gray wolf that was close to them. The gray wolf fell to the ground with blood in its mouth and got up tremblingly.

Qibao could see that the wolf's internal organs had been damaged, and if not treated in time, he probably wouldn't live long. Thinking that it was Bai Shuang's subordinate after all, she walked over and fed it some spiritual spring water. The gray wolf knew it was good stuff, so he drank it without hesitation.

After drinking it, he felt that his body's injuries were not that serious, and knowing that he wouldn't die, he gratefully glanced at Qibao, and rubbed against Qibao's leg.

When Bai Shuang saw that his men were almost killed by the black bear, he became furious and rushed towards the black bear with Bai Xue.

The black bear probably also knew that the white wolf was not comparable to those ordinary wolves, so he took precautions when Bai Shuang saw and Bai Xue came.

Bai Shuang went up and wanted to bite the black bear's neck, but the black bear raised his arm to block it. Bai Shuang only bit the black bear's arm, which caused pain to the black bear's arm. He threw his arm to throw Bai Shuang away, and the other arm wanted to grab Bai Shuang's head. Seeing this, Bai Shuang let go of his mouth and landed lightly on the ground with the force of the black bear's swing. 

Bai Xue was currently fighting with another black bear and was not at a disadvantage for a while.

The two white wolves have been staying in Qibao's space during this time, eating and drinking full of spiritual energy, so they are bigger than before, their reactions are much more sensitive, and their attack power has naturally increased a lot.

The black bear probably saw that the white wolf had become stronger than before, and there were more than twenty wolves around him looking at him eagerly, so he immediately flinched.

Just as he was about to run away with another bear, Qibao finally took action. She took out her dagger and stabbed a black bear with Qinggong. Qibao's speed was so fast that before the black bear could react, there was a bloody wound on its body.

The black bear immediately became angry. Seeing that it was just a small human being who actually hurt himself, he was about to attack Qibao.

Seeing that the black bear was about to attack its owner, Bai Shuang, Bai Xue immediately gave up and was about to rush over, but was stopped by Qibao.

The black bear rushed in front of Qibao, swung his claws and struck at Qibao. Qibao quickly dodged to avoid its attack.

Qibao made another bloody cut on the black bear's back, Qibao wasn't in a hurry, it was just like practicing with the black bear, she usually seldom had the chance to strike, now it was just like practicing.

The black bear was bleeding quite a bit, blood dripping down its fur, and the bear was a bit scared, taking a few steps back and running towards another black bear.

Seeing that the black bear wanted to run away, Qibao also chased after him. When the other black bear saw that his friend was in danger, he burst out and broke through the wolf pack to save his friend. Qibao also stabbed her dagger...

When the black bear saw the dagger and was about to stab his friend, he made a move that surprised Qibao. The black bear actually blocked the knife for his friend without hesitation.

The stabbed black bear immediately let out a painful howl...

When the escaping black bear saw that his companion was injured for him, he immediately roared and wanted to avenge his companion, but was stopped by his companion, who signaled him to run away first.

But the black bear didn't run away. Looking at Qibao, there was a hint of pleading in his eyes...