Lively

Qibao didn't take it to heart, and didn't care whether they could understand or not, and asked: "Why are you following us? Aren't you afraid that I will kill you?" After speaking, she raised the dagger in her hand.

When the two bears saw the dagger in Qibao's hand, they shrank their strong bodies in fear.

Qibao ignored them and turned around to leave. Upon seeing this, the black bear stretched out its paws and grabbed Qibao's arm, then quickly took it back.

Qibao was speechless for a while.

The old man also asked: "What do they mean? Are they not letting us go?"

Seeing that they didn't understand what it meant, the black bear became a little anxious. He pointed at the bloody wound on his body and then at the injury on his companion next to him.

Qibao suddenly understood. He probably saw that the spiritual spring water she fed to the wolves could heal their injuries, and wanted to ask her for it.

Qibao said: "You're not cowards. You know the benefits of this water. That's all. I will give you some."

After saying that, she took some more spiritual spring water from space with the basin that the white wolves were drinking from and gave it to them to drink.

Both of the bears' eyes lit up as they took the basin Qibao handed them, and one of them took it and gulped down half of it, then handed the remaining half of it to its companion.

Qibao nodded with satisfaction, patted its big belly and said: "Not bad, not greedy!"

The bear grinned, revealing its sharp teeth, looking innocent.

Qibao took the empty basin and put it into the space. The two bears were stunned again. They looked at Qibao's hands curiously, thinking that the two white wolves disappeared out of thin air in this way.

Qibao said: "You've all drunk the water, I'm going home now, so go back!"

The black bear looked at Qibao about to leave, but did not follow her this time. They stood there and watched Qibao's back disappear before leaving.

When they returned home, sure enough, not only were all of them back, but Grandma and the others had made dinner as well.

When the brothers saw Qibao coming back, they all gathered around.

Xiaowu asked: "Sister, grandma said you took grandpa and the others hunting. What did you catch?"

Qibao said: "I will take it out later and you will know!"

It was the eldest brother who said: "Okay, Xiaowu, don't pester your sister. Grandpa and the others are tired. Let them sit down and rest!"

The old man nodded and said: "You guys should be considerate of others, learn to be more considerate, don't be blind in the future, like your father!"

The boys looked at each other, wondering what happened to grandpa today. Grandpa usually doesn't behave like this, and they couldn't figure it out.

Xu Laore and Xu Laosan shouted awkwardly: "Why don't you wash your hands and eat quickly? What are you standing around here for?"

The boys immediately dispersed and went about their business.

Qibao thought it was funny and didn't say much. When Wang saw that the old man came back and spoke in a strange tone, and the children didn't do anything wrong, she asked: "What's the matter? A trip to the mountains has raised your temper. Who offended you?"