Harvest

The village chief saw that the white wolf was indeed different from other wolves. Just because of its snow-white and soft fur, it had been sitting there motionless since it arrived at the door of his house. It was indeed well-behaved.

The village chief boldly reached out and touched the wolves' heads, and the two wolves let him touch them, not resisting at all, and said: "This wolf is willing to get close to humans and is singled out in your house, it seems that your house is truly blessed, perhaps it really is a wolf fairy just like the villagers said, and so be it, I'll agree that you can keep them, and perhaps they can even protect the village as well."

Elder Xu felt relieved. Although the villagers accepted it, it would be difficult for them if the village chief disagreed. This is human nature. No one would leave such a potential danger as a wolf in the village.

But the Xu family can guarantee that the white wolf will never hurt anyone.

Elder Xu took a hare and a pheasant and handed them to the village chief and said: "These are the prey that the white wolf and his pack brought back from the mountains. They came here specifically to apologize. Please accept it, the village chief!"

The village chief asked worriedly: "There are still wolves? They won't come down the mountain to bite people, right?"

Elder Xu replied: "No, the white wolf is their leader, and they will not come down the mountain even if the white wolf is around!"

The village chief felt relieved and said: "I don't want the prey anymore, just let them eat it themselves!"

Qibao said: "Grandpa Village Chief, just take it, if we want to eat these, we can bring them back by asking the white wolves to go to the mountains, the white wolves know that they are scaring everyone, so they went to catch it for everyone to eat on purpose."

The village chief liked Qibao when he looked at her and teased her, saying: "Okay, then I'll take it. Grandpa will give you a little girl some face. I still remember the last time Qibao said he wanted to treat Grandpa to a drink!"

Qibao answered wholeheartedly: "Grandpa Village Chief you can come anytime, my wine is already brewed, it's delicious, my grandpa and my family love it!"

The village chief laughed: "Good, then grandpa will go to your house when I have time, Qibao don't be reluctant to give up!" The village chief thought that the Xu family had always doted on this girl. The Xu family would probably think this girl was the best no matter what she did.

After bidding farewell to the village chief, the old man returned home with his son and granddaughter.

Everyone in the family was waiting at home for the three, and when they came back, Wang asked: "Old man, what do the people in the village say? Are you not in trouble?"

The old man waved his hand and said: "No, they are all nice and not difficult, I know everyone in our village, okay, don't ask, go to bed early!"

The Xu family, then puts their hearts in their stomachs and shuffled off to bed.

Qibao lay on the bed and breathed a sigh of relief. The matter with the white wolf had been solved. There was no need to secretly release the white wolf in the future. Both white wolves were in her room tonight.

He was sleeping on the ground at the head of the bed. Seeing that Qibao wasn't sleeping either, he put his head on the edge of the bed and looked at Qibao. Qibao was lying on his side. She ran her little hands along the white fur on the white wolf's head and said: "Thank you for your hard work today, but this is a good thing for you. You can come out openly in the future, but you must not hurt the villagers, understand?"