Planning

Seeing Xiaoling's happy look, Qibao followed his wishes and made a simple frame to frame Xiaoling's sketch. Xiaoling was so cute that he sat in front of the portrait and praised how good he looked. It was so beautiful that Qibao couldn't stop laughing for a while.

Half a month passed quietly, and half of the vegetables in the greenhouse had grown, and they would be ready for picking in about twenty days.

Today, Su Chenyu came to Xu's house specially to tell Qibao the good news that the shopkeeper of Yipinxian had been beheaded in public at Caishikou, and Yipinxian was officially under Qibao's name.

Qibao was shocked and said: "Mr. Su, this is not possible. You paid for this shop, how can you put it in my name?" Hearing this, the Xu family also felt that they had taken advantage of Su Chenyu, and shook their heads in refusal.

Su Chenyu said: "Qibao, Grandpa Xu, don't thank me. This is the money my cousin gave to Qibao. I was just running errands."

Everyone looked at Jing Chen, and Mrs. Lin said: "Mr. Jing, you'd better take back this shop. Our family can't take it."

Jing Chen spoke: "Aunt Lin, you don't have to be polite, this barbecue restaurant is a joint venture between us and Qibao, it doesn't matter whose name it's under, not to mention the fact that I have been living in the Xu family, and that you guys treat me like your own son, so it's kind of a token of my appreciation, don't ever shrug it off."

Qibao felt that this was the most words Jing Chen had ever said at one time. During this time together, she had already changed her name to calling him brother Jingchen. The two of them often, go hunting in the mountains. Qibao feels that he must have experienced a lot of ups and downs at such a young age. Otherwise, he wouldn't have been so silent, compared to her brothers, he was really steady and unlike what a child should be, and for no reason at all, it made people's hearts ache.

Wang also spoke: "Jing Chen, you were injured because of Qibao. We should take care of you. We didn't do anything. This gift is too valuable."

Jing Chen did not speak anymore, and his stubborn look left the others speechless.

Elder Xu spoke up: "Since it's a token of Jingchen's affection, we'll accept it, and treat Jingchen like our own child in the future." The Xu family nodded in agreement.

Qibao said:  "Brother Jing Chen, thank you for the gift you gave me. I like it very much." When Jingchen heard the little girl say that she liked the gift he gave, he curled his lips happily.

Mrs. Zhang said: "Then when can we open a barbecue restaurant?"

Qibao said: "First of all, we have to change the name, and the current decoration inside is not suitable for barbecue business. We have to change the decoration style."

Su Chenyu said: "Qibao, have you thought about what kind of decoration style should we change?"

Qibao said: "Let's think of a name first and make the plaque first. Let's advertise first to tell others that Yipinxian has changed its owner. Let others remember the name first. I want to go to the shop and make a good arrange."

Everyone thought for a long time, but couldn't think of any good name. Qibao said: "Otherwise, we call it Iron Triangle Barbecue. It just means that the relationship between the three of us will become better and stronger in the future. How about it?"

Su Chenyu's eyes lit up and said: "Good, then let's name it this way, then when do we leave for town?"

Qibao smiled and said: "Let's go now. I can't wait to see my first shop!"