Backgammon

Jing Chen said: "Grandma, please don't lie to me. I have a surprise for grandma when I come back this time."

The Empress Dowager chuckled: "Really? Did you find another interesting gadget to give to grandma?"

Jing Chen said: "No, grandma, I found a 500-year-old ginseng. Grandma, your illness can be cured!"

The Empress Dowager's eyes also lit up when she heard this, there is a way to live, who wants to die!

Grandma Gui also said with excitement: "Your Highness, is what you said true? Great, this is a great happy event!"

The Empress Dowager's eyes reddened as she said: "Thank you for your hard work, Chen'er, you are such a good boy!"

Jing Chen shouted to the outside: "Ye Feng, come in!"

Ye Feng walked in and saluted the Empress Dowager: "See you, Empress Dowager."

The Empress Dowager smiled: "No need to be polite, the journey went well, right?"

Ye Feng replied: "Back to the Empress Dowager, nothing unexpected happened along the way! It was smooth!"

Jing Chen said: "Go and order someone to boil the ginseng and bring it over. Remember not to let the second person interfere and keep it secret!"

"Yes!"

Waiting for the Ye Feng to retreat, the Empress Dowager smiled lovingly: "You have been cautious since you were a child. This is right. In this palace, if you don't harm others, others will harm you. Chen'er, you have to be careful!"

Jing Chen replied: "Yes, your grandson will remember it, so grandma doesn't need to worry."

When Jing Chen heard this, a white, tender and slightly fleshy little face immediately appeared in his mind, and he said with a gentle expression: "I saw a lot of things when I went out this time. Plus, the ginseng Grandma needs have been founded. Grandson is also much relieved that there are no worries, so of course your health will improve!"

The Empress Dowager laughed: "After a trip out, I found that you've become more and more talkative, tell me, what interesting things happened outside, grandma hasn't seen the outside scene since she entered the palace."

Jing Chen sniffed and told his grandmother about the interesting things he encountered outside, and the Empress Dowager also listened to her grandson's story with a smile on her face. It was really a scene of deep love between ancestors and grandson.

............

Qibao and her family had dinner and went together to her grandparents' room, intending to find a place to hang the painting.

After looking around, she still thinks that the wall on the right side of the entrance is suitable, the painting contains a dozen people, and the area is not small, so it's just that this wall is empty, and it's just right to hang it.

First Uncle Xu and Second Uncle Xu stood on the table and hung the painting on the wall, tugging at it a bit and realizing that it was quite firm before getting off the table.

The family stood together and looked at the paintings on the wall. Xiaoba and the two white wolves were also joining in the fun.

Xiaoliu said: "When my brother and the others come back, I will take them to see it. My brothers will definitely be very happy!"

After hanging the painting, everyone left the room, because it was not suitable to go out on a rainy day. The family sat in the front hall and chatted about home affairs.