Qi Chuyun

Xu Chunsheng said: "Uncle, don't worry, I will absolutely watch these vegetables without blinking, and look for me if anything goes wrong!"

The old man said: "Don't talk nonsense. As long as everyone is fine, everything else doesn't matter. Then it will be hard for Chunsheng tonight, so I will leave the white wolf here!"

Elder Xu stroked the white wolf's head and said: "It's going to be hard on you couple tonight, if there really are any robbers, you'll just call out, got it? Tomorrow grandpa will give you guys big chicken legs to eat!"

During this period of time, the old man could be said to be as good to the white wolf as his grandchildren, and he even combed the white wolf's fur when he had nothing to do.

The two white wolves nodded and agreed. The old man told the villagers a few more words and took his sons home.

Wang had already come back early to cook dinner, and the old man said: "Make some more, and send dinner over to Chunsheng and the others later, they're going to stay in the greenhouse field tonight to watch over the vegetables."

Wang asked: "Why do you let Chunsheng and the others stay in the field tonight?"

The old man replied: "They insisted on it, so I didn't persuade them, and when it's time to pay them for their work, I'll give them more, so we can't let the villagers suffer a loss!"

Wang said: "I understand, I'll have eldest and the others send over some meals later!"

The mother and daughters-in-law made dinner, Wang took out a few large bowls and distributed half of the meal for the eldest to send over, before the Xu family sat down to eat.

...............

Early the next morning, the Xu family all got up very early, and there was no movement from the greenhouse, so it seemed like everything was fine.

The old man had eaten earlier and came to the greenhouse. Xu Chunsheng and others looked tired. When they saw the old man coming, they smiled and said: "Nothing happened last night. There were two wolves from Uncle Dashan's family lying next to us. They didn't leave even a step. They were really obedient. I'm envious of your family just looking at it."

The old man looked proud and said: "Of course, my Bai Shuang and Bai Xue are like our family now, they are very sensible!" After saying that, he touched the white wolf's head lovingly.

Xu Chunsheng said: "That's because Uncle Dasan's family is kind. Otherwise, why would this wolf fairy be willing to stay at your house?"

Elder Xu laughed loudly and said: "Alright, let's not talk about the white wolves, you guys haven't slept all night, hurry back to catch up on your sleep, you don't need to worry about what happened in the morning, there are other workers!"

Xu Chunsheng said: "Uncle, we are indeed a bit drowsy, so we'll go back first, and if there's anything you need to do, come and give me a shout!"

The old man nodded and watched them go away, then turned to the white wolf and said: "You two should go back and have a good sleep. There will definitely be no shortage of those big chicken drumsticks that grandpa said!"

The white wolf licked the old man's hand and rubbed the old man's leg. After a while of intimacy, they headed towards the Xu family!

Not long after, except for Xu Dabo, who went to send the children to the school, the whole family came to the greenhouse, even Xiaoba, who usually loves to be lazy, also came to join in the fun.

When Qibao arrived, the place was already full of people, all waiting for the people from Zuixianlou to take vegetables.

At this time, a team of carriages slowly drove towards the entrance of the village, and a man said: "Coming, coming, there are so many carriages!"

About a dozen carriages drove slowly in front of the crowd. A young man got out of the carriage, walked up to the villagers with a smile on his face and said: "Who is Xu Yifeng?"

Uncle Xu had not returned from sending the children to school. The old man stepped forward and said: "This little brother, I am Xu Yifeng's father. If you have anything, just tell me!"

The man said even more politely: "So it's the old master, my name is Qi Chuyun. I'm Mr. Su subordinate. This is Mr. Su's token. I came here specifically to take the vegetables at the request of Mr. Su."

The old man looked at the token. It was indeed the same as the token Su Chenyu gave Qibao. He smiled and said: "It turns out to be Mr. Qi. We have picked the vegetables and they are all here."

Qi Chuyun took a quick look and saw that there were many bamboo baskets on the ground, containing many of the vegetables he had eaten at Zuixianlou yesterday. Not to mention the taste, no wonder the young master paid so much attention to them.

Qi Chuyun said with a smile: "Master has already explained to me to form a team specializing in transporting vegetables over long distances, in the future I will often come to the Xu Family Village. And senior, you don't need to call me young master, just call me Chuyun!"

The old man smiled and said: "Okay, then I will call you Chuyun. Now we will let the big guys help carry the vegetables to the carriage."

Qi Chuyun also asked the people he brought to help weigh the vegetables first, and then move them to the carriage. They weighed baskets one by one. There were people next to them with pens taking notes. It took them a whole morning to finish processing them all.

Seeing that everything was taken care of, the old man said: "Brother Chuyun, why don't you go to my house for a drink of water? Everyone is tired, so let's take a rest!"

Qi Chuyun said: "Thank you, old man, for calculating the weight!"

The old man invited Qi Chuyun's transportation team into his home, there were twenty to thirty people, all of them were strong young men, and Qibao could tell that they were all trained men.

Mrs. Wang and her daughters-in-law brought each of them a cup of tea. Qi Chuyun took the notebook and began to add up. No one disturbed them for a while. Until the calculation was completed, Qi Chuyun said: "A total of seventy-three thousand jins. According to fifteen cents per catty, it is 10,950 taels of silver!"

The family sucked in a breath of cold air, Elder Xu took the silver handed over by Qi Chuyun and handed it over to Wang, who took the silver and walked towards the house, with Qibao following behind.

Wang smiled and asked: "Qibao, is there something you want to do by following grandma?"

Qibao replied: "I will bring some spiritual spring water from the space later and mix some soil into it. Grandma gave the water to Qi Chuyun and asked him to dilute it with ordinary water and spray it on the vegetables every three days, so that it can stay fresh!"

Wang asked in confusion: "Why do you need to add some soil into it?"

Qibao exclaimed: "Grandma, think about it, what if they drink the spiritual spring water by mistake? It wouldn't be good if outsiders knew about it, they would never drink it if it was mixed with dirt, and the vegetables would be fresh when they were sent to their destination anyway."

Wang's indistinctly said: "It's still my family Qibao who thoughtful, look at grandma's muddled brain. It's still my Qibao who's smart!" After saying that, she held Qibao's white and tender face and kissed her.

The old man in the room was drinking Qi Chuyun and chatting politely, when he saw Mrs. Wang carrying a large bucket with a lid, which was a bit difficult. Seeing this, Xu Laoer hurriedly ran to take the bucket from the old lady's hand. It was really not light, and he was confused. Why did she bring a bucket in?

Seeing everyone in the room looking at her, Wang said with a smile: "Brother Qi, you have to travel a long distance to transport these vegetables. Some of these vegetables cannot be stored for a long time. You take this bucket of nutrient solution with you on the road. Mix some water with it and spray it on these vegetables every three days, so that it can keeping vegetables fresh can also reduce unnecessary losses!"

Qi Chuyun asked with a look of surprise: "Oh? There is such a thing? This is the first time I have heard of nutrient solution!"

Curious, he opened the lid of the bucket and saw that it contained a bucket of milky white liquid with black sludge in it.