Exam

"Okay, then we'll wait for the old man to treat us to dinner!"

"Yeah, yeah!"

After everyone had finished leaving, Old Man Lin asked: "Is it okay to put these fruit seedlings here?"

The old man replied: "Alright, later I'll have the White Wolf come over at night to keep an eye on it."

Old Man Lin asked: "Can they do it?"

"Of course they can, it's not like it's the second time they've been asked to look after something, so don't worry about it!"

Seeing the old man so sure, old man Lin also slightly relieved, followed the Xu family to go back, leaving behind the two white wolves and Xiaoba to watch over.

Xiaoba was willing to stay outside, which surprised Qibao. Normally, this guy wouldn't even go out. There were already several dogs in the village who were pursuing him and often came to him, but Xiaoba just didn't want to interact with them. Lazy and sleeping at home.

The other dogs in the village took a opportunity tonight, and followed them over, but Xiaoba stayed by the white wolf's side, and the other dogs didn't dare to go forward, and could only lie on the ground far away, looking at the side.

Everyone was very tired tonight, so they cooked some potato flour for dinner to satisfy their stomachs, packed up and went to bed and fell asleep.

Early in the morning, the workers came to work on time, and people from the village who came to help plant fruit seedlings also came.

It was the beginning of another busy day, and the foot of Daqing Mountain was bustling with activity. Children from the village also came to join in the fun, and there were sounds of playfulness everywhere.

Qibao looked at these children in the village, and an idea gradually grew in her mind, but she had to think about it in the long term.

When all the fruit seedlings were planted, the Xu family finally breathed a sigh of relief, and finally poured some spiritual spring water to finish the work.

Looking at the original empty field, this time the ground is full of fruit seedlings, not to mention how happy they are, it will all be money from now on.

After two days, the foundation of the workshop has been dug, and the walls can be built tomorrow, which is one step closer to success.

It was Old Man Lin's first time managing, so he paid great attention to every little thing. Although he didn't need to do any physical work, he worried more than others.

Qibao was very satisfied. Details determine success or failure. Grandpa's personality is suitable for management. After getting to know him, he will definitely do better, so she felt relieved.

..................

Until April, the Xu family workshop was still in full swing. During this period, shopkeepers Hong and Tong also visited the Xu family.

Shopkeeper Hong is here to give away the money for the pills. In the past few months, the Xu family has made tens of thousands of taels of money just from the pills. In addition to the barbecue restaurant and greenhouse vegetables, the Xu family's annual income is nearly two hundred thousand taels, which is a lot of money. 

Today, her brothers returned, because her elder brother was going to participate in the examination and there were also other students from the academy who had signed up for it, and the village chief's grandson, Shitou, also participated in the examination.

The academy also took a three-day leave, so that the students who went to the exams could come back and prepare properly, and this year's student exams were held in Huamen Town, and were supervised by the magistrates and the two officials sent down by the government.