The contract is completed

Shopkeeper Hong made a polite remark and said: "Okay! Then I'll give the girl face, 50/50 is 50/50, but this pill can only be sold by our pharmacy in the future!"

Qibao smiled and said: "That's natural. If we choose Grandpa Hong to cooperate, we won't work with a second one either!"

Shopkeeper Hong started to draw up the contract. After a while, he picked it up, blew it, and handed it to Qibao. Qibao looked at it and signed her name.

Shopkeeper Hong said: "In the future, I will send someone to pick up a month's worth of pills, and then bring you the money. What do you think?"

Qibao said: "No problem!"

Seeing that the matter had been settled, the old man said: "Shopkeeper Hong, please stay at my house for lunch today. It's not too late to go back after eating!"

Shopkeeper Hong did not refuse and said: "Thank you, old man!"

Mrs. Wang and the others are very happy today. They have another profitable business at home. The few of them are very busy and energetic. They are going to make a delicious meal, entertaining shopkeeper Hong at noon.

In the main room, shopkeeper Hong was chatting with the old man.

Shopkeeper Hong said: "When I came here, I saw the roads being built in Xujiacun. I asked specifically about it and found out that it was your family who paid for it."

The old man smiled and said: "Yes, you can do great things no matter how capable you are. If you want to be rich, you should build a road first! Once this road is built, it will be good for our family and the villagers!"

Shopkeeper Hong said: "The old man is so generous. If it were left to ordinary people, they would not be able to buy a house in the town when they are rich. The whole family has moved in and lived such a comfortable life. Your family also contributed money to build roads. This is not the case for everyone. There is a pattern!"

The old man said: "Although it is convenient to move to the town, how do you know that those who move to the town will really live a comfortable life, while those who stay in the countryside will not live a comfortable life! I have thought about it, and I will stay in Xujiacun all my life, I will never go anywhere! "

Shopkeeper Hong said: "Well, what the old man said is right, but my thinking is narrow-minded!"

"Shopkeeper Hong, you are a person who does big things. You are different from farmers like me. Our ancestors have lived here all our lives. This is our root. How can we leave so easily!"

Shopkeeper Hong nodded and agreed with what the old man said.

"It's still early, how about Shopkeeper Hong and I play a game of chess to pass the time?" the old man said.

"The old man can also play chess?" Shopkeeper Hong asked.

"I don't know how to play the chess you are playing, but there is a new way to play, which is simple and interesting. I wonder if Shopkeeper Hong is willing to do it?"

Shopkeeper Hong replied: "Okay, I'll see how this new method of play works today!"

The old man brought the chessboard over and explained the rules of backgammon to Shopkeeper Hong.

Shopkeeper Hong: "This is the first time I've heard that you can play like this, it's quite novel!"

The two of them started to play like this, at first, Shopkeeper Hong was not familiar with the game, and lost to the old man, and later on, he would win a few games, but they would also tie.