Go up the mountain

During the half month that Qibao was lying on the bed, she would sneak into space to read ancient books when she had nothing to do. She found many vegetables and grain seeds in the warehouse on the first floor of the villa, and opened a vegetable patch in front of the villa to plant them. 

She planted some peppers, eggplants, potatoes, tomatoes and other vegetables, and then poured some spiritual spring water. Because she was young and weak, she only planted two or three of each. When she just finished watering, a vortex appeared in the void above the space. A white figure the size of an adult's hand, rushed out of the whirlpool, so fast that only the afterimage could be seen. 

When the white figure landed, the whirlpool in the sky slowly disappeared, and the white figure jumped in front of Qibao: "Master, was it you who woke me up from the seal?"

Qibao looked at the cute and soft little white fox in front of her curiously and said: "Can you speak? Are you the spirit fox mentioned in the letter?"

"That's right, Master, it's me, I'm the guardian spirit beast that Supreme Lord has left in this space."

Qibao gave the spirit fox a name, Xiaoling.

When she left the space, she specifically explained to Xiaoling to help her take care of the vegetable plot.

~~~~

Qibao walked all the way towards Daqing Mountain, followed by sixth brothers. The eldest brother said: "Little sister, I won't let you go up the mountain. There are wolves on the mountain. Let's go back!"

Qibao: "Brother, I won't go into the mountains. I'll just wander around. There's no danger."

The remaining few kids ran excitedly towards Daqing Mountain regardless of what their elder brother said!

Xu Wenwu shook his head when he saw this and hurriedly followed behind them, fearing that something might happen to his younger siblings.

Along the way, they met three or two villagers, seeing Qibao's head still wrapped in gauze, they all asked with concern: "Qibao, your head is not yet healed and you came out to play, does your grandmother knows about it?" 

Qibao smiled sweetly and said: "Uncle Da Niu, Qibao is fine now, it doesn't hurt anymore, my grandmother knows that I came out to play, thank you Uncle Da Niu for your concern." 

Uncle Da Niu heard this and said: "Are you going to the mountains to pick wild fruits? Don't go too far, okay? Wenwu and Zhiyong should keep an eye on your younger siblings." 

The two brothers returned in unison: "Yes, Uncle Da Niu." Saying this, they hurriedly ran after Xu Zijie who was running the craziest.

Qibao followed her brothers all the way to the foot of Daqing Mountain. At this time, the brothers were climbing on a jujube tree to pick wild dates. Qibao tasted one and her teeth were so sour that she vomited it out. Seeing that her brothers were all focused on the jujube trees, she secretly walked towards the woods on the outskirts of Daqing Mountain. The surroundings were quiet, except for the occasional chirping of birds overhead.

Suddenly, something banged in the bushes in front of her. Qibao picked up a thick stick from the ground. Although she was an agent, she was still a 5 year old baby with a weak mind.

Qibao carefully walked to the side of the bushes, with a stick in her hand to pick apart the thorny vines, found a large pheasant, its claws were entangled in the thorny vines, the top has been scratched by the thorny vines with a scar. Qibao saw the situation and hurriedly stepped forward, grabbed the wings of the pheasant, yanked the pheasant out from the thorny vines, the pheasant came out and kept on struggling and trying to escape, and was held in Qibao's arms with both hands, when the pheasant was quiet, Qibao found a handful of thatched grass to tie the two paws tightly together, and lifted it in her hand.

"I'm really lucky today. I can finally eat meat. I haven't even seen a piece of meat in the past half month." Qibao took the pheasant and planned to turn around and go back...