Wine

"It still has a fruity aroma and is soft and delicate in the mouth. After one sip, the fragrance of this wine is still lingering between my lips and teeth. This is my first time to drink this kind of wine! I don't know how many times better than what I usually drink."

Qibao said: "That's right! If you use a glass cup to hold this red wine, its color will look even more beautiful. It's the so-called luminous cup of grape wine. The desire to sip the wine at once, that's what it says, and this wine can be drunk by women, but not in excess, it's good for the body and the skin!"

Su Chenyu said: "Qibao, is this a poem you wrote for this red wine? You are really talented. I really want to taste what this wine tastes like. I wonder if Qibao can pour me a glass to taste?"

Qibao said: "Mr. Su, you think too highly of me. This is a poem left by the ancients. I just learned from it." After saying that, she poured a glass of red wine for Su Chenyu and another for Jing Chen.

Su Chenyu said: "I have never heard of any ancient person who left such a masterpiece. Besides, this is the first time I have heard of this wine. If there is a wine that can be paired with such a quatrain, it would be known to the whole world. Qibao, don't be humble."

Qibao let out an embarrassed chuckle, and she couldn't explain it. She couldn't say that she wasn't from this world, so she excused herself under the guise of pouring wine for her family.

Jing Chen always knew that Qibao was not a simple girl, but he did not expect that she could recite poems at such a young age. Even the noble ladies in the capital who had read poems since childhood could not do it.

After everyone's cups were filled with wine, even Xiaoliu's cup had half a cup poured into it, everyone tasted what the wine that had been praised as being heavenly and earthly really tasted like.

Wang finished her drink and commented: "This wine is really good, there is a light sweet flavor, I, a non-drinker, like to drink it, this wine is really hard to come by, does Qibao still have it? Didn't you say that women can drink it too, I also want to drink a couple of cups when I'm not doing anything, this wine is too much to my liking."

The three sisters-in-law also liked the taste of the wine very much, in their impression the wine was the kind of white wine that Elder Xu drank before, which was not only stinging but also spicy. The wine that Qibao took out was a few steps away from that kind of wine, so they all asked Qibao if she still had any more. Even Elder Xu's three sons asked Qibao for more.

Seeing this, Elder Xu quickly held the remaining half jar of wine on the table in his arms, fearing that others would come forward and snatch it away.

Qibao said: "Grandpa, I still have some, and there are not only wines made from grapes, but also other wines with different flavors. I'm going to get them for everyone to try now." After saying that, she ran back to her room and emptied a jar each of the wine brewed from the other two kinds of fruits, and returned to the dining table to pour another cup for each person, and after everyone tasted it, they were all full of praises.

Xiaoliu said: "I like to drink strawberry wine. It's sweet and not unpleasant at all."

Qibao said: "Sixth brother, you're still young, you can't drink that much, just taste it or you'll get drunk, wait for next time I'll squeeze some fruit juice for you to drink."

Su Chenyu said: "Qibao, this wine is definitely the best wine I have ever encountered. How much wine do you have left?"

Qibao said: "Mr. Su, I picked the fruits for making wine on the mountain. There are no fruits this month. I have been brewing this wine for almost two months."

Su Chenyu said disappointedly: "I thought I would give you money to buy a few jars of such a good wine for my father and mother to taste, but I'm afraid it won't work."

Qibao said: "Although I don't brew much, I can still make a jar of everything for Mr. Su to take away."

Su Chenyu said happily: "That's great, thank you Qibao."

Qibao said: "You're welcome. Just because of our cooperative relationship, it's not trivial to have two bottles of wine!" When she finished speaking, she felt an unmissable gaze fall on her, and when she turned her head to see Jing Chen looking straight at her. She came back to his senses and said. Come to think of it, this kid is just sultry, he can't say anything straight out, he has to look at her with that kind of look.

Xu Dabo asked: "What about us?"

Qibao smiled and said: "I will keep the rest for grandpa later. If any of you want to drink, just ask grandpa for it."

Elder Xu said with an air of superiority: "What are you drinking? You have so many things to do every day, so if you drink, you'll be delaying things! Wife, later on you take some of each for our three daughters-in-law, didn't Qibao say that this wine is good for all of you as well!"

The three sisters-in-law all had a happy face when they heard the words of their father-in-law, and they proudly skimmed their own husband, leaving only the three siblings with grudging faces, and Elder Xu pretended not to have seen them.

Qibao said: "Uncle, second uncle and dad, I have saved the seeds of this fruit. We will plant them in the spring after the new year. When the fruit grows, you can drink as much as you want." Everyone in the family understands what she means, nodded cooperatively.

Su Chenyu said: "Qibao, does this mean that these wines will be produced next year? If we sell this wine to rich people, we will definitely get a lot of money."

Qibao said: "Young Master Su is definitely sure of what he said, but we can only wait until next year."

After the family had lunch, they all went to do whatever they were supposed to do. Qibao distributed the bottled wine to Su Chenyu and Jingchen. Su Chenyu took the wine and bid goodbye and returned to town, while Jing Chen also went back to the house to rest.

Qibao returned to her room and entered the space, Xiaoling was watering the soil in the space, when he saw Qibao come in he had a happy face and said happily: "Master, I've already harvested several waves of chili peppers and cumin in the ground."

Qibao said: "Thanks for the hard work Xiaoling, if it wasn't for you, I would have very little time to take care of the space lands during the day, and you've helped me a lot."

Xiaoling replied: "Master, it's only right for Xiaoling to do so, I'm also a part of the space, you're my master, as long as Master is well, Xiaoling will be good." Qibao held Xiaoling in her arms, her heart was touched, she had always treated Xiaoling as a companion and did not treat him as a space laborer.

Qibao hugged Xiaoling. She planned to make more wine. Her family liked to drink the wine she brewed. She said she was just having lunch because she was afraid that Su Chenyu and Jing Chen would become suspicious. It was already past the fruit ripening season.

After making wine, Qibao went to the study room on the second floor to read. She saw various modern pens placed beside the desk. On a whim, she picked up the charcoal pen and prepared to draw a sketch. In her previous life, she would learn to draw in her spare time. So she can not only sketch but also paint. She feels that painting can soothe irritability and relax.

Qibao took out a piece of white paper, thought about placing Xiaoling on the table, she was ready to draw a portrait of Xiaoling, so she started to sketch the outline of Xiaoling first, and then drew out the details, her technique was getting faster and faster, each stroke was very smooth without the slightest pause, the lines were drawn as she wished, and it was as if the brush had a life in her hands.

In just one stick of incense, a sketch image of Xiaoling was drawn, and it was really just like Xiaoling's original fox, but it was exquisite, especially the pair of eyes, which were as real as if they could blink in the next second.

Xiaoling was overjoyed and asked: "Master, did you draw me? It's really so pretty, can master give it to me?"

Qibao said: "Of course, take it if you like it." Xiaoling happily held the painting with his two little paws and asked Qibao to hang his painting on the wall of the living room.