Stocking up

When everyone saw that Qibao didn't tell them, they stopped asking.

After a while, a Q version of a boy in ancient costume was drawn. Su Chenyu asked curiously: "Qibao, are there any people like this in the world? It feels weird..."

Qibao said with a wicked smile: "Take a closer look at who this portrait looks like."

The crowd fixed their eyes and carefully observed, the more they looked, the more familiar they were, and suddenly thought of something, their eyes glanced towards Jing Chen again, and Xu Dabo spoke up and said: "Why do I feel like Jing Chen!"

"Yeah, I also think it looks like Jing Chen too." Elder Xu agreed. 

Su Chenyu also said with a surprised look on his face: "It does look like cousin!"

Qibao laughed out loud and said: "That's brother Jing Chen, don't you think it's funny? It's not the same as his non-verbal appearance, that's what makes it cute, right?"

Su Chenyu touched his chin and said: "It's indeed interesting. Such a cousin looks so lovable, chubby, and smiling happily, like a fool."

Jing Chen was originally very happy because Qibao painted him on the wall, but when his cousin called him a fool, his face darkened and he stared at Su Chenyu coldly.

Su Chenyu was a little bit flustered by his cousin's gaze and waved his hand saying: "I said it wrong, you're not, I mean quite cute."

Even Jing Chen's secret guards Ye Feng and Ye Ying find such a master lovable. Despite his young age, his aura is quite impressive. It would be great if their master could be as lovable as this painting. He was thinking this in his heart, but his face remained calm.

The characters in Qibao's paintings have their palms facing up, and Qibao wrote a few words on the top of his palms: Life is not only poetry and the distance, but also the cumin barbecue in front of you.

Jing Chen and Su Chenyu found it interesting. They had never seen any shop with such a style. It was so novel. It is estimated that just this painting could attract many customers!

Qibao painted some more modifications and started painting on the other wall. As soon as she painted the facial features, everyone guessed that it was Su Chenyu. After all the paintings were finished, Su Chenyu said dissatisfiedly, "Qibao, how did you paint me?" You are such a coquettish person, if others find out this is me, they will laugh at me!"

Qibao laughed and said: "Where's the flirtation in this, it's just a drawing of your smug look, don't you think it's very similar to your usual?"

Jing Chen nodded his head lightly and said: "Very much like!" Su Chenyu speechless, feeling his cousin personal revenge in the communiqué. However, looking at the painting is indeed fascinating and did not say anything. He looked at his own Q version of the portrait to appreciate, although the expression is a little exaggerated, but it is also quite alike!

Qibao then began to draw her own appearance. It happened that the three of them were the bosses, which could be regarded as the logo of a barbecue restaurant.

Qibao painted herself as holding chopsticks in one hand and a plate of barbecued meat in the other, and was eating with gusto, and her mouth was stained with some of the soup, and she was eating with a special flavor, which made people have an appetite at first sight.

Qibao finished all the drawings and looked at them as a whole. Then she drew various green vegetables in the large blank areas before finishing them all.

Su Chenyu said: "This is really interesting. Not to mention the smell of barbecue, the special style alone can attract many customers."

Qibao looked at the results of her own labors with satisfaction and thought it was good that there was no regression in the painting work, and after it was all dry, she waited for the opening of the business.

Xu Laoer rubbed his hands and said: "Qibao, your painting is really beautiful. Can you help uncle draw one too?"

Elder Xu said with a glare: "You think you're an immortal? You don't have any eyesight, Qibao must be tired from painting until now, and I don't see you caring, can't you pour a cup of water for Qibao to moisturize her mouth? You're looking for trouble!" Xu Laoer's face turned red with shame, thinking that his father was really serious, and in front of so many children, he didn't even give him any face...

After scolding his son, Elder Xu put on a smiling face and said: "Qibao, I'm not as impatient as your second uncle, so when you have time you'll help grandpa paint a picture!"

The two Xu brothers were speechless.

Qibao suppressed a smile and said: "Okay grandpa, everyone has a share."

Suddenly, both Xu brothers were grinning.

Jing Chen felt emotional when he saw this scene. To put it bluntly, he was envious of Qibao's family being so kind to her.

Su Chenyu said: "Qibao, since we are ready, all we need now is the ingredients. I have already found the suppliers. When will we start preparations?"

Qibao said: "If all the meat needed in the afternoon can be delivered, we will open at noon tomorrow and prepare the ingredients in the evening."

Su Chenyu said: "Good, I'll get someone to notify those meat deliverers, I've also signed a contract with them, they'll deliver fresh meat everyday, so you don't have to worry about that, the supply is stable."

Qibao said: "Thank you brother Chenyu, then can you send a carriage to my house to bring all the vegetables over, don't worry, I've already explained to my grandma, my grandma knows which vegetables to ask for."

Su Chenyu said: "No problem, I'll send someone to Xujia Village right now."

Qibao saw that the kitchen staff had packed up the things he bought, and said: "After a while, all the ingredients we need will be delivered. Everyone should wash and cut what should be washed. What we are doing is eating. We must pay attention to hygiene. Our hair should be tied tightly, and the dishes should be washed. Understand?"

Everyone responded in unison: "Yes, Miss!"

Xu Dabo saw that it was getting late and was going to pick up his brother and the others from school. He walked over, which wasn't far from the town anyway.

Not a moment later, those chickens, ducks, fish and mutton are all sent over, are directly cleaned, as long as the weight is about the same, you can directly wash and cut with the knife directly.

The meat was pulled in a large carriage. This was a big project. The vendor who delivered the meat helped to move all the meat. The price of each item was different, and the total was almost twenty-five taels of silver!

Su Chenyu handed over the silver and said: "If we still need it tomorrow, I will send someone to inform you in the evening!" He wasn't sure if business would be good, so he didn't order for the day after tomorrow.

That peddler smiled and took the silver and said kindly: I wish you a prosperous business, I have never seen a shop like this! I will definitely try it if I have the chance, so I won't bother you. Just send someone to let me know if anything happens!" 

Su Chenyu nodded in response.

The peddler held the silver and drove off happily.

Qibao ordered the waiters in the store to carry all the meat into the kitchen, and asked them to wash the meat first, then pick up a piece of meat and start slicing it, and demonstrated to the chefs. Those chefs were already doing this. After Qibao's demonstration, they quickly learned it. The main thing is to cut the meat into uniform sizes and not to cut it too thick. After cutting, marinate the meat slices. There is no cooking wine here, so use white wine instead, add pepper, salt, green onions, and simply process it.

Although many seasonings were inconsistent in ancient times, the chili powder and cumin powder used in Qibao were all produced in space, and the taste was not comparable to other places, which made up for this.

Instruct the chef to marinate it for half an hour before putting it on the plate, and then put it on the long table in the kitchen. The weather is getting cold now, so it won't go bad if it is left for two days.