Planting Fruit Trees

Out of the kitchen, they only breathed a sigh of relief, this little owner's ability they have seen, fortunately they usually do things more attentively, otherwise the little owner angry, their end will be like that teacup, will be shattered into powder.

Qibao returned to the hall and said to Shopkeeper Zhang: "Yes, you are managing very well. Keep working hard. This month, each person will receive an extra tael of silver as a reward. You will continue to do so in the future."

Shopkeeper Zhang immediately said happily: "Thank you very much, Miss. I would also like to express my gratitude to everyone. Don't worry, Miss. I will do my best."

Qibao nodded with satisfaction and said: "Then I'll leave first. You can go back and do your work!"

When Qibao and the old man were done with their business, they also returned to the Xujia Village.

As soon as she entered the house, Ms. Wang asked: "How is it? Is there a suitable yard?"

The old man answered: "We have already bought it. It is larger than the one we live in now. It has a three-door courtyard and cost 750 taels of silver."

Mrs. Wang said: "Why buy such a big yard? We don't live there often, so it would be a pity to leave it empty!"

The old man said: "Who said no one lives here? It's not a problem for Wenwu and the others to live in a barbecue restaurant. It's not suitable for studying. Isn't it just right to live in?" He told the family what Qibao said.

The others felt that this was the case and didn't dwell on it.

Mrs. Wang said: "I went to the field that our family bought back in the morning, the villagers often collect firewood there, and there are no weeds, so there's no need to purposely find someone to weed it."

In the afternoon, Xu Dabo and the village chief returned.

"I've already spoken to the village chiefs of several nearby villages, and they're all overjoyed, saying that they'll definitely have the village men come over tomorrow to start working." The village chief said.

Xu Dabo then said: "For the bricks and tiles to build the workshop, I went to the same company that delivered them to our house last time. They said they would be delivered early tomorrow morning."

"Second and Third, you two will take people to dig a hole in the ground tomorrow. The fruit saplings will be delivered tomorrow and they can be planted immediately." The old man said.

"Brother, I will come over to help tomorrow, just take care of the food!" the village chief said.

"Then I'd like to thank the village chief!" The old man thanked him.

After everyone came together to discuss it, the village chief took his leave and went back.

Early the next morning, as soon as the Xu family finished eating, the village chief came, followed by a large group of men.

The village chief said: "This is a worker from a nearby village. They came here early in the morning."

The old man looked at these people. Many of them were men who came to Xujia Village to build roads last time, and some of them had unfamiliar faces.

The old man also saw two people, the two nephews was Li Fugui, the second daughter-in-law's brother, and the other was Zhang Chunxi, the eldest daughter-in-law's brother.

The old man let the second and the third take the crowd to the flattened field, he is going to the town today to find someone to haul those fruit seedlings back, Qibao is worried that there is a mistake, so she also followed.