Discussion

Qibao thought that her eldest uncle had been doing farm work in the countryside for many years. Not having experienced these things, and therefore thinking too simple, she spoke: "Uncle, think about it, we sold the vegetables to Zuixianlou, and Zuixianlou's business is booming because of this, and other restaurants will lose customers. Who do you think did it?" 

Uncle Xu suddenly understood and asked. "You mean we have blocked other people's way of making money? But who could it be?"

Qibao replied. "There are only two big restaurants in town, the other small restaurants would never dare to offend Zuixianlou, so it would only be Yipinxian."

Shopkeeper Tong spoke: "This girl, Qibao is right. He was the only one who dared to do this. Humph! When we first came to Huamen Town in Zuixianlou, we didn't touch Yipinxian. Zuixianlou can't give no food to other restaurants without us coming here. It doesn't matter if there is a healthy competitor, but now he is targeting me, Zuixianlou. Now he actually has his mind set on my Zuixianlou Pavilion. He really thinks that my Zuixianlou Pavilion is something he can touch!" 

After listening to what Shopkeeper Tong said, Qibao thought to herself that it seems that Zuixianlou has a background, otherwise he wouldn't have said such confident words, so she asked: "Grandpa Tong, how are you going to handle this matter?"

Tong shopkeeper replied: "Although we all know that this is done by Yipinxian, but we don't have the evidence, we can only hope that those who are sent to the Yamen will be able to interrogate some valuable information, I'll go to the Yamen right now, I have some relationship with the magistrate, to see if I can interrogate something."

Xu Dabo exclaimed: "Then I'd like to thank Shopkeeper Tong for making the trip."

Shopkeeper Tong waved his hand and said: "I'm not only seeking justice for you, I'm also pulling out the hidden dangers for my Zuixianlou, you all will rest here for the time being, and when I come back I'll invite you all to have a meal at my Zuixianlou at noon."

Elder Xu got up and thanked him, watched Shopkeeper Tong leave and then sat down and said: "Everyone has been frightened, so we'll just take a break here to calm down, and it's not too late to go buy furniture or something after lunch."

Xu Dabo said: "Dad, it seems that we can get into this kind of disaster just by doing some small business to support our family. No wonder the poor are still predominant."

Qibao said: "Uncle, tigers are not harmful to people, but tigers are harmful to people's hearts. There will only be more bad people than good people in this world. We are just farmers with no background. This is the case now. If we make a lot of money in the future, we will only be targeted by more people."

Mrs. Zhang said: "Qibao, otherwise we should stop doing this business. Although our family was poor before, everyone felt at ease. Look, our business has not been in business for long and we have incurred such a disaster, your life may be in danger in the future."

Qibao said: "Auntie, we have to do this business. Think about it, once we cut off our business with Zuixianlou, our family will become increasingly uneasy. With the protection of Zuixianlou, some people dare not bring trouble to us. Once we end our cooperation with Zuixianlou, some other restaurants will come to us for these vegetables, so what if we meet those who force us to sell them? Also, brothers are still studying now, the family must have financial resources, if in the future brothers go into official careers. We have silver in the house to help brothers, and we can't just cancel the contract now. We have to hug Zuixianlou's thigh tightly. From what Shopkeeper Tong said just now, it seems that there is a bigger backer behind him. Although I know some martial arts, and I will teach brothers some self-defense skills, but there are always areas that I can't take care of, I can't stay at home all the time and not go out, and brothers will have their own paths to walk in the future."