Opening

Everyone in the room also heard the voices outside the door. Uncle Xu put down his chopsticks and walked to the door and said with a smile: "Hello everyone, our barbecue restaurant will open tomorrow. If anyone wants to try it, come over at noon tomorrow. You are welcome to come and support us tomorrow!"

Mr. Qian said: "Then I'm going to try it tomorrow. The smell is so delicious. I've never smelled such a special fragrance. You must save a seat for me!"

Everyone else also started by saying: "I'll come tomorrow too!"

"There's me!"

"............"

Xu Dabo smiled like a flower. He thought happily that so many people would come to eat their barbecue even before they opened. The business would be booming tomorrow. He said: "Okay, then I will be waiting for all distinguished guests in the store tomorrow."

The people on the street dispersed to go home. They hadn't eaten yet, and smelling the aroma of barbecue made them feel even more hungry, so they hurried home.

Uncle Xu returned to his seat, and the smile on his face did not disappear. He told everyone what happened outside just now, and the others were very happy to hear it.

After the meal was over, the waiter put away all the dishes and cleared the table before Qibao asked: "What do you guys think after eating it? Everyone can say their opinion, as long as it's good for our store, everyone speaks up!"

A dishwasher said: "Miss, I think this is the most delicious food I have ever eaten, and I don't think there's anything wrong with it."

Qibao said: "Everyone doesn't need to call themselves slaves and servants, just you and me."

"Yes!" everyone responded in unison.

Shopkeeper Zhang also echoed: "Miss, I have the same view. If there is anything that needs to be improved, we can only wait until it is opened and gradually improve it."

Qibao thinks about it, some problems are invisible to the naked eye, and the disadvantages will only appear over time.

Qibao said: "Okay, everyone, prepare all the goods. After packing, go and have a rest. Keep your spirits up. Tomorrow will be very hard for everyone."

After receiving the order, shopkeeper Zhang led everyone out.

It was completely dark. The Xu family were all getting ready to sleep in the room in the backyard of the barbecue restaurant. Qibao couldn't sleep, so she entered the space and saw Bai Shuang and Bai Xue sleeping on the grass. Xiaoling was also lying on Bai Shuang's side. Take a nap on his body.

Qibao did not disturb them. She came to the living room of the villa, sat on the sofa, took out a drawing pencil, and started drawing on a large white paper. She wanted to draw a family portrait.

Qibao was very careful in every stroke she drew. She wanted to draw the appearance of everyone in the family. Qibao drew very slowly. She wanted to draw with her heart and draw out the warm atmosphere of her family.

It took about an hour for her to draw a small part of it, a family of fifteen people, drawing it out can never be simple, Qibao stopped the pen, a little sleepy, so she planned to sleep in the space tonight, she has never slept in the space villa's room!

Lying on Simmons' big bed, covering herself with silk quilt, she quickly fell asleep.

.........

When Qibao woke up, it was still dark outside. Qibao came to the vegetable patch in the space.  Xiaoling scurried to Qibao's shoulder in one go, and the white wolves circled around Qibao. When they were hungry in the space they ate the fruits on the mountain, when they were thirsty, they drank the spirit spring water, and they grew much bigger in size again.

Qibao said to Xiaoling: "Xiaoling, let's expand these vegetables planting areas a little bit, there are already so many planted outside, it's enough. Last time I upgraded I remember there are still a lot of medicinal seeds, let's plant some more medicinal herbs!"

Xiaoling smiled with fox eyes and said: "Okay, Master."

One person and one fox collected the chili peppers and cumin and put them aside to dry.

After being busy for a while, Qibao finally came out of the space. The sky was still dark. Qibao thought it would be better not to come to the space to sleep at night in the future. It would be easy to get jet lag.

Qibao lay down for a while and then fell asleep again. She didn't get up until dawn.

Qibao got up and had dinner. Her brother and the others had already gone to school. Everyone in the family puts on new clothes. Elder. Xu even put on a gray-brown robe and a vest outside, looking like a landlord.

Qibao smiled and said: "Grandpa, the clothes you are wearing today are really cool. They are exactly the same as those from rich families!"

Mrs. Wang smiled and said: "Your grandpa got up before dawn, put on new clothes and started talking and walking around the house, which made me unable to sleep."

Elder Xu coughed twice, interrupting Wang's intention to continue, and said: "Aren't I afraid that something will go wrong when I talk today? I just want to get up early and get ready. Are you going to be happy if I make a fool of myself!" After saying that, he looked angry.

Wang smiled and said: "Good, don't be upset, I won't say any more. I'm going to go and get busy." After that, she went straight to the kitchen to see if the chefs had prepared all the dishes.

Leaving the grandfather and granddaughter staring blankly, Qibao spoke up: "Grandpa, don't be nervous, this isn't a big scene, I'll keep an eye on grandpa!"

When Elder. Xu saw that his granddaughter trusted him so much, he couldn't let her down anymore. He raised his tone and said: "Okay, grandpa will try his best."

Qibao took his grandfather's hand and came to the lobby together. The store's runners were cleaning up, and Xu Dabo spoke: "Father, I've already bought the firecrackers, and the owner said they're the loudest kind."

Everything was ready at home. Around that time, everyone in the Xu family came to the door of the barbecue restaurant. Uncle Xu placed the firecrackers on the road and evacuated the pedestrians to light the firecrackers.

Suddenly there was a deafening crackling sound, and pedestrians on the road stopped, covered their ears, and looked curiously.

Waiting for the firecrackers to finish, Elder Xu spoke up: "Hello everyone, today is the opening day of my family's Iron Triangle barbecue restaurant, I hope that everyone will help to witness the opening day of our store. Today, all customers who come to our store will receive a 20% discount!"

A middle-aged man asked: "Are there any discounts today? Are the dishes in your store expensive?"

Elder Xu replied: "Our store offers reasonable prices, but our barbecue restaurant is different from other resteruants. We allow customers to grill their own meat, so they can order whatever they want!"

There was a discussion among the people below: "And they also ask customers to do it themselves? This is the first time I've heard of it!"

"Yeah, I don't cook at home, where can I grill good meat?"

Another middle-aged man spoke up: "Since the owner has said so, he must have considered everything, and what you guys are saying is probably not a problem!"

Elder Xu said: "Yes, this brother is right. The seasoning in our barbecue restaurant is an exclusive secret recipe. No matter how good your craftsmanship is, as long as you sprinkle it with our seasoning, it tastes so delicious, you can come here with your family and friends, it will be a lot of fun!"

"Okay, since the old man said so, I will bring my wife and children over later to try it."

"I also asked a few classmates to come over and try it."

............