Staying Overnight

When the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law heard that Mr. Su was going to stay at home for dinner, they all got busy. Mrs. Wang even brought a few new quilts to spread in the guest room.

In the evening, the brothers also returned home, see the guests in the house, have put away their temperament, Qibao said: "Brothers, this is the owner of Zuixianoul, next to him is his cousin, and the older brothers behind him are their subordinates."

When the brothers heard this, they all clasped their fists in greeting. Xiaoliu pulled the brothers aside and whispered: "Brother, let me tell you, that brother Su is a very nice person. He is talking to me, but his cousin, you must not talk to him."

Several brothers asked in confusion: "Why?"

Xiaoliu said with a sympathetic look on his face: "Because he can't talk, he ignores me when I talk to him and looks at me with two straight eyes, I guess he's annoyed."

Xu Wenwu thought to himself, that's it. No wonder he just nodded when he greeted him. It turned out that he was mute. This young man is really pitiful, so he told his brothers with a serious face: "You must not take the initiative to talk to him. Otherwise, it will hurt his self-esteem, you know?" A few of the younger ones also nodded solemnly.

During dinner, Elder Xu asked: "At the risk of asking, what is Mr. Su looking for in the Daqing Mountain? If it's not something important, you should not go, it's dangerous!"

Su Chenyu said: "Thank you, Elder Xu, for your concern. My cousin and I have been skilled in martial arts since we were young, and the men around me are all very skilled, so we are naturally confident. As for what we are looking for, we are really not sure. The secret is that my cousin's grandmother is suffering from a serious disease and urgently needs a 500-year-old ginseng to save her life, so he wants to go deep into Daqing Mountain to look for it."

The Xu family couldn't help but look at each other in disbelief, several adults unconsciously glanced at Qibao and quickly withdrew their gazes, Su Chenyu could see the signs and asked: "Could it be that Elder Xu knows where to find five hundred years of ginseng?" The expression of the young man next to him also loosened a little.

Qibao was the first to say: "Mr. Su, this is how it is. I have picked a 200-year-old ginseng in Daqing Mountain and sold it to Leshan Pharmacy. It's hard to find a 500-year-old ginseng." Although there are 500-year-old ginseng in her space, But she was not very familiar with Su Chenyu, so she had no intention of taking out the ginseng. Even if she wanted to take it, he would have to pay for it.

"You mean you sold the 200-year-old ginseng to Leshan Pharmacy?" A cold voice suddenly came from the side.

Everyone looked at him in surprise, Xiaoliu was the first to say: "So you can talk? I thought you were mute! Then why are you ignoring me?"

"Xiaoliu! Shut up!" Elder Xu said sternly. This gentleman looked like he was either rich or noble, and this brat really had a mouth on him.

Xu Laosan apologized and said: "Young Master, I'm really sorry. My youngest son was also unintentional. I hope you won't be blamed." Su Chenyu next to him kept suppressing laughter.

The young man said with a black face: "It doesn't matter, my name is Jing Chen." Then he looked at Qibao and said: "Leshan Drug Store is a property under my name."

Qibao suddenly realized, she knew that the matter of selling ginseng was known to all but her family, how did this person know about it, it turns out that Leshan Pharmacy is owned by him, then it is no wonder, so she said: "Why don't I accompany you guys to go up to the mountain to look for it tomorrow? I've been there once and I'm more familiar with the road."

Su Chenyu said: "Thank you, Miss Xu."

After dinner the Xu family's children went to review their homework, Mrs. Zhang carried a pot of tea and took Su Chenyu and Jing Chen to the two guest rooms that had been prepared early in the morning, placed the tea on the table and said: "This tea is not a good tea, I hope that Mr. Su and Mr. Jing don't dislike it, if there is anything you need to say, please tell me."

Su Chenyu said: "Auntie, don't be polite, staying here is already disturbing the Xu family, we should be grateful."

Seeing that he was polite and didn't have the arrogance of a rich young man, Mrs. Zhang felt a little fond of him. She smiled and said: "Thank you. You two young masters should rest early. I'll go out first." After saying that, she turned and left.

Su Chenyu said: "Cousin, this Xu family is really nice, but I'm not talking about you. Being sullen and silent all day is like someone else owes you eight million taels of silver. No wonder others treat you as a mute."

Jing Chen said: "People who talk too much often don't live long." After speaking, he looked straight at Su Chenyu.

Su Chenyu glanced away, said it was boring, and left to return to his room.

Jing Chen sat at the table, poured a cup of tea and took a sip. As soon as he drank the tea, he raised his eyebrows and took another sip. He was surprised and turned back to the secret guard beside him and said: "Ye Feng, try this tea."

"Yes." The secret guard named Ye Feng poured a glass and drank it.

Jingchen said: "How?"

Night Breeze said: "Master, after drinking this tea, my whole body feels relaxed and warm, and my muscles and veins feel smooth."

When Jing Chen heard this, it seemed that it was not his illusion. This tea did have extraordinary effects. What was so different about the Xu family? How could an ordinary farmer have such a magical thing? He believed that as long as he drank this tea for a long time, his internal strength would definitely improve by more than one step. He didn't expect that the people selling ginseng to Leshan Pharmacy and vegetables to Zuixianlou were actually this family.

It suddenly occurred to him that the man in black he saw that day seemed similar to the little girl, so wasn't the direction in which the man in black went was the direction of Xujia Village? It seems that the most mysterious thing is the low-key little girl. No wonder her family didn't refute when they heard that she would go to Daqingshan with them tomorrow. It's really interesting!

At midnight, when the Xu family were all asleep, a dark shadow scurried into the kitchen of the Xu family, came to the side of the water tank, used the gourd dipper next to it to scoop up some water, tasted it, yes that was the flavor, his body had never been as relaxed as it was today after he drank it, and then finished the water in the gourd dipper in one gulp.

He was just about to turn around and leave when suddenly a low voice came from outside "Who!" Only to see a little girl in a white lingerie barging in.

"It's me, I felt thirsty and everyone else was sleeping, so I came here to find water to drink." Qibao had gotten up to go to the bathroom and saw that the kitchen door was surprisingly open, saw a figure through the window, thought it was a thief and followed him in, and now that she heard the voice, she realized that it was that Mr. Jing.

Qibao said: "Just drink water, you're sneaky." After saying that, she looked at Jing Chen with a little suspicion.

Jing Chen said: "Sorry to bother you, I'll go back first." His voice was as cold as ever.

Qibao suspiciously looked at his thin back, and surveyed the kitchen once more, her eyes looked at the water tank, her eyebrows raised in a whoop, but she didn't say much, and went back to the house after going to the toilet.

Before dawn the next day, the boys trained first and then practiced the exercises as usual. Now they have mastered the exercises, but their internal strength is shallow. Each move has some appearance, and the moves can be connected together, but they lack a bit of momentum and are not very lethal. .

Jing Chen got up early, looked at the courtyard Xu family's children practicing, watched with interest, the more he watched, the more he felt that they practiced different techniques. He could tell at a glance that they had just practiced for a short time, but in time, it will be extraordinary. He thought that it was that girl's work again, and all of the unusual things in the house were related to that girl.