Rich Uncle

The old man exclaimed: "Then come to Uncle's house for dinner tonight, and afterward I'll have Laoer drive you back in the carriage, so it's a deal!"

Not waiting for Li Fugui to repent, the old man turned around and walked away.

Seeing Li Fugui's bewildered look, Qibao smiled and said: "Uncle Fugui, just come to my house for dinner, you probably haven't seen third and fifth brothers for a long time, they'll be home at night when they get off school, they miss you, uncle!"

Mrs. Li also stated: "Big brother, since my father-in-law has said so, you should stay for dinner and let someone responsible send you back, it's quicker to take the carriage!"

Li Fugui had no choice but to nod and agree. Seeing that the others had finished drinking water and started working, he quickly said: "Sister, please go back with Qibao. I have to work. It's a bit dusty here. Don't get your clothes dirty!"

Mrs. Li felt a little sad. Seeing her brother like this, she could only agree. She now has no worries about food and clothing in the Xu family, but her brother is still earning money through manual labor. Her mother-in-law gave her pocket money to take back to her parents in the evening.

When they returned home, Qibao had nothing to do, so she took the two white wolves and went into the space, and when the two wolf pups saw their parents, they ran towards the direction.

Bai Shuang and Bai Xue hadn't been in space for a few days, and missed their children, keeping their heads down and licking the fur of the two wolf pups.

Xiaoling exasperatedly said: "You two still know that you have a child, and you still know how to come in and take a look, leaving your child to me to take care of. You are unqualified parents!" 

When Bai Shuang and Bai Xue heard Xiaoling's lecture, they lowered their heads in a pitiful manner, and Bai Xue even used her nose to arch over Xiaoling in a pleasing manner.

Seeing that they had a good attitude towards admitting their mistakes, Xiaoling became less angry and said: "You guys should come in and see Little Wolf more often, they miss you very much!" White Wolf nodded lightly.

Xiaoling turned his head to change into a smiling face and asked: "Master, what's the matter?"

Qibao replied: "I came here and planned to make more pills. Today I took all those pills to the town and sold them, and the price was pretty good."

Xiaoling said: "Don't worry. Master, we have enough medicinal materials."

One person and one fox started making elixirs again. There aren't that many bottles to fill, so once it's dry, they put it all in a large pot. 

Qibao felt that making pills wasn't tiring at all, it was more about watching the heat, and with the space time being much longer than the outside world, Qibao managed to make about a thousand pills before stopping this time.

Qibao said to Xiaoling and left the space without taking White Wolf with her.

When she came out, Mrs. Wang was picking vegetables because her family brother-in-law was coming to have dinner and had to prepare it in advance.

Qibao took a bunch of grapes and ate them while walking and came to Wang's side to watch her pick vegetables. Qibao picked one and put it in Wang's mouth.

Wang said: "It's a bit cold to eat fruits in this weather. Qibao, you should eat less, don't get diarrhea!"

Qibao nodded with a smile. How could she have diarrhea? She had exercised and spiritual spring water nearby, so how could she easily get sick? However, since it was grandma's concern, she nodded in agreement.