Start of Construction

"Master, look quickly, there is a figure in black!" At this moment, by the second floor window of an inn, there was a young man sitting there, and the voice came out of the mouth of one of the guards beside him.

The young man found out the moment the figure in black came out, he looked at the figure was very petite, it should be a child, not an adult, but how could a child's lightning power be so outstanding.

The young man said: "Follow!" The guard clasped his fists and accepted the order.

But not a moment later, the guard came back, kneeling on one knee and said: "That person was too fast, subordinate didn't keep up, please punish me, master."

The young man seemed to have expected it, and said calmly: "It doesn't matter, your skills are no match against them, did you see which way it goes?"

The guard said: "It's heading towards the south of the town."

The young man spoke: "Alright, I know, get out!" The two guards all cupped their fists and retreated, leaving that young man sitting by the window in thought. He was wondering how an ordinary town could have such skills. A remarkable person? He still looks like a child, what is he doing after coming out of Yipinxian...

At this time, Qibao had already returned to the Xu family village, quietly climbed over the courtyard wall, dodged back to her room, hurriedly changed out of her black clothes, and then lay down on the bed, thought for a moment, and took out the letter she got in space, and opened it up to read it.

When Qibao finished reading the letters, a sneer appeared on her face. What an unexpected gain! Qibao had long wanted to teach Yipinxian some lessons, have them do nothing but hurt her family. She's always slept in the same room with her parents before. It's not good to act at night by herself, afraid that it would be bad if she went out in the middle of the night and was found by her mother, today she finally found the opportunity, so she gave him a lesson to taste first.

Qibao repackaged the envelope after reading it and put it back in the space. She turned over and went to sleep.

Early the next morning, the Xu family got up early because the people had been recruited the day before yesterday and the land reclamation would be arranged today. After dinner early in the morning, the front of the Xu family's house was crowded with villagers who came to work. Everyone had farm tools in their hands. 

Elder Xu set off towards the wasteland with his two sons and the villagers, and Qibao followed, arriving at the wasteland, because no one had cleaned it for many years, the weeds were already very deep. The villagers picked up their knives and started mowing the grass without saying a word. Then some villagers used shovels to loosen the soil on the cut land. After loosening the soil, they also had to remove the soil. Clean out the grass roots inside.

Qibao saw that two large iron pots had been set up at the edge of the wasteland, but the shed for dining hadn't been built yet, so she ran to her father and said: "Father, we must urgently find someone to build this dining hut as well, this day is fine now, but if it rains someday, how will the villagers be able to eat?"

Xu Laosan remarked: "Daughter, I'll find a few people to build it now." After saying this, he turned around and went to find Xu Chunsheng.

Dozens of people worked together, and after a while, a small piece of open space was cleared. Qibao looked at the whole piece of land and it was really not small. It is estimated that this vegetable greenhouse can be built for a dozen or so, which is more than enough.

When Qibao returned home, her mother and a few of villager auntie had already picked a lot of vegetables. They are preparing to make food for the workers at noon, as well as the prey they hunted in Daqingshan yesterday, but the wild boar is still in the space and has not been processed! Qibao almost forgot.

Qibao came to the kitchen and took the wild boar out of the space. Wang was shocked to see such a big wild boar. Yesterday, she heard from the third child that she had shot a wild boar, but it was getting late at that time, so she put the matter aside after eating. Only now did she think of it when she saw the wild boar. Immediately ordered Mrs. Zhang to boil water. 

The mother and daughters-in-law were busy for a while, the wild boar was processed, Mrs. Li carried a pot of pig's offal and was ready to throw it away, Qibao saw it and hurriedly stopped Ms. Li and asked: "Qibao, what can this pig's offal be used for? It stinks and can't be eaten!"

Qibao said: "Second aunt, who said you can't eat pig's water? I'll make a meal for you today!"

Mrs. Li said: "This large intestine is stinky, how to clean it!"

Qibao replied: "Since I said so, there must be a way to deal with it to ensure that there is no smell at all." After hearing this, Mrs. Li had no choice but to keep the pig in the water.

By the time they had divided up the wild boar, several men were panting with exhaustion. Qibao specially poured a few glasses of spiritual spring water for Grandma and the others to relieve their fatigue.

At this moment, Elder Xu came back, Wang asked: "Old man, What took you so long to get back today?"

"Mother, we went to the wasteland over there, it just so happens that the grass we cut can still feed the cattle, so we just waited until the cattle were full before came back here." After saying that, he saw several pots of wild boar meat that had just decomposed and said: "Mother, is this the one that Qibao and the others hunted in the mountain? Goodness, it's really not small!"

Mrs. Zhang says: "Husband, come give me a hand, help me put this pork on the long table, it can't be put on the floor and you can't give it to Xiaoba." Xiaoba (dog) glanced at Mrs. Zhang from the side, then at the pork, and took a few steps back as if he was disgusted.

At this time, the village chief's wife came in with three women. When she saw Mrs. Wang, she said: "Sister, lunch is going to be made soon. I have brought people to make lunch for the villagers."

Mrs. Wang smiled and said: "I have washed and prepared the dishes. All you have to do is carry them over."

The women hurriedly lifted up the big bamboo baskets filled with vegetables and rushed towards the wasteland. Mrs. Wang took Mrs. Zhang with her to take some necessities along, and Xu Dabo also brought some pork to follow, and all of a sudden there were only Qibao, Mrs. Li, and Mrs. Lin left in the house.

Qibao began to process the pig's large intestine. She took some salt and flour, first turned the large intestine over, cleaned out the dirt inside, and then removed all the fat from the intestines. Then she sprinkled the large intestine with flour and salt and started kneading it.

Li's watching from the side, hurriedly pulled Qibao to the side, said she wanted to help her wash, Qibao didn't excuse herself, washed her hands, felt that there was still a smell on her hands, and squeezed some hand sanitizer out from the space to wash away the odor.

When she saw that the large intestines were pretty much washed, she told her second aunt to wash the flour from the intestines, and then to turn them over and scrub them again in the same way, and that was pretty much it.

Li said: "This large intestine is really difficult to process, and it also ruins the white flour."

Qibao laughed: "It's not much of a waste, I'll make it taste better later, so Second Auntie won't feel the loss."

After washing the pig intestines, Qibao took out the seasonings from the space. First, she put the pig intestines into the pot under cold water and added some ginger, cooking wine, and peppercorns to remove the smell. Remove from boiling water and cool it, cut the large intestine into sections, pour some oil into the pot, and sauté the condiments until fragrant. Add the large intestine and stir-fry it, then pour some soy sauce, vinegar and chili flakes and continue to stir-fry, then add some water, cover the pot and simmer for a stick of incense, and then it is ready to be plated.

The aroma was already filling the kitchen. Li said: "The large intestine made by Qibao is really delicious. The seasoning is different from the seasoning we usually use!"

Qibao said: "Of course, I got this seasoning from my master, it must be delicious!"

When the time was up, Qibao opened the lid of the pot and put the cooked large intestine on the plate. Li stir-fried a few more vegetables and brought them all to the dining table in the main room, waiting for the family to come back for dinner.