Explanation

When the villagers heard what the Xu family said, they were stunned for a moment. They all knew what kind of people the Xu family were, and they couldn't possibly joke about such a life-threatening matter.

Seeing that the villagers were trying not to stop, Qibao shouted: "Bai Shuang, Bai Xue what did I say to you guys? Don't scare the villagers, look at the uncles and aunts, they are all frightened by you, do you know that you are wrong?"

The two white wolves moved their bodies and cautiously came behind Qibao. They looked at the weapons in the hands of the villagers and made whining sounds.

The villagers were dumbfounded and couldn't believe it when they saw this scene. Is this really a wolf? Why is it different from what they know!

The village dogs were all scared by the white wolves and hid far away with their tails between their legs.

Elder Xu said: "Everyone does not need to be afraid, these two wolves are a couple, because they were injured before, our family rescued them. So it has stayed with our family, We afraid that the villagers will be afraid, we have been hiding it. I wanted to talk to you all last night, I didn't expect to forget because I was drinking too much, please forgive me!"

Qibao smiled sweetly and said: "Uncle Chunsheng, my Bai Shuang and Bai Xue is obedient. They can still understand what we say. If you don't believe it, just look..." Qibao finished speaking and said to the white wolf: "Bai Shuang and Bai Xue, please turn around in a circle!" The white wolf obeyed and turned around in a circle.

Qibao said again: "Go and shake hands with Uncle Chunsheng!"

Xu Chunsheng's face turned pale with fear. The wolf didn't bite the Xu family, but that didn't mean it wouldn't bite him. He saw two white wolves walking towards him, with villagers behind him. As the son of the village chief, he couldn't run away!

Xu Chunsheng's calves were trembling for a while, and he watched helplessly as two white wolves sat in front of him, stretching out two big paws...

Xu Laosan said: "Chunsheng, our Bai Shuang and Bai Xue wants to shake hands with you!"

Xu Chunsheng swallowed his saliva and said with an awkward smile: "This, this, no need, no need!"

But the two white wolves still stretched out their claws and refused to take them back. He was afraid that he would anger the white wolves, so he stretched out his two trembling hands, with cold sweat dripping from his face. When he held the two wolf claws, his first feeling was: "Oh! These claws are so big, I can't even hold them with one hand."

Seeing that the white wolves had no intention of attacking him, his beating heart calmed down a little. The villagers behind him were all sweating for him.

Qibao said: "Uncle Chunsheng, I'm right, my white wolf doesn't bite people."

Xu Chunsheng said: "It really doesn't bite."

Some brave villagers came closer out of curiosity when they saw that the white wolf did not bite. He looked like he wanted to touch it, but didn't dare to.

Qibao exclaimed: "It's okay, everyone pet the white wolf, I'll let the white wolf greet you."

Qibao asked White Wolf to shake hands with everyone, and for a while everyone was no longer afraid of White Wolf. It looked more like a guard dog than White Wolf, and they ignored the bloody prey that White Wolf brought back.

The wives and aunts hiding in the house saw that there was no movement here, and the place was surrounded by men in the village, blocking their view. They could not see what was going on there. Someone shouted anxiously: "Husband, how are you doing? Is the wolf still there?"

A man replied loudly: "It's okay now, everyone doesn't have to hide!"

The nearby villagers' homes have heard the shouts, and they have all gone out and rushed toward the side, those who lived a little further away couldn't hear the sound here. But seeing through the window that the people hiding in the other houses had come out, and thinking that the white wolf had probably been frightened away, he also hurried out of the house and ran towards the direction.

The woman who came quickly approached and asked anxiously: "Are we safe? Did the wolves chase you back?"

The second one came and asked: "Why did this good-looking wolf come down the mountain?"

"Yes, then our village will not be safe in the future. Who will dare to go out in the future!"

"Yeah, yeah!"

Before they finished speaking, a sharp-eyed woman saw the white wolf in the gap between the crowd. She was so frightened that her three souls almost flew away, and said in a hoarse voice: "Wolf, wolf, not gone, run!" After saying that, she pulled her man and ran.

The other village women were also frightened, but they were stopped by their men, and it took a lot of explaining to stabilize them.

Goudanniang asked: "Uncle, is this really raised by your family?"

Elder Xu replied: "Yes, I'm really sorry everyone, we should have spoken to everyone in advance!"

Qibao said at this time: "Bai Shuang, Bai Xue look at how you scared the villagers, you guys just go and catch some wild animals to make amends to everyone. Do you have any objections?"

The two nodded lightly, turned around and ran towards Daqingshan again.

Everyone looked at it for a moment, and Xu Daniu said in surprise: "This wolf can really understand what people are saying, and it even nodded!" Others also find it incredible!

Elder Xu spoke: "Everyone, please go back and rest. My family will come to apologize to everyone tonight!"

Xu Chunsheng: "Uncle, this can't be done, and your family didn't do it on purpose. As long as the white wolf doesn't harm the villagers, I'm willing for it to stay in Xujia Village." The others nodded.

Elder Xu promised solemnly: "Don't worry, everyone. If the white wolf hurts the villagers, no need to say anything, we will definitely drive away the wolf!"

Seeing that they finally understood, the villagers went home one after another. The elderly and children are still waiting at home! Along the way, everyone was talking about the white wolf.

When the Xu family returned home, they saw that it was already getting late. Uncle Xu drove to pick up his brother and the others to go home. The old man sat on a stool and said: "It's my fault, otherwise everyone wouldn't be so scared!"

Wang comforted and said: "No one would have thought of this, you don't have to blame yourself, so the villagers believe in our family, didn't Qibao let the White Wolf go to catch prey to compensate the villagers! When the time comes for you to personally go to the door to apologize, the villagers will be able to sympathize!"

The old man nodded and agreed.

Uncle Xu picked up his brother and the others and the family had dinner together. The white wolf came back at this time, dragging Qibao to go out. The others didn't know what he meant, so they all followed behind and came to a place far away from the village. As they approached the foot of Daqing Mountain, they saw a pack of wolves standing under a big tree from a distance. There were a bunch of small prey such as hares and pheasants at our feet. It was estimated that they wouldn't be able to drag them such a long way.

The Xu family all understood that the couple had asked their younger brother to help them catch prey. The old man and the others had seen wolves before and were not afraid of them, but the women were different. This was the first time they had seen so many. They was a little afraid to step forward.

Qibao walked over, and the gray wolves' eyes lit up, and they circled around Qibao, and some even kept rubbing against Qibao.

How can Qibao not understand what they mean, she took out the spirit spring water from space and gave it to them to drink. Good grief, this drink was a big deal, it dried up several large pots of her spirit spring water, and Qibao wondered if they all came on purpose with empty stomachs.