Discussion

The old man nodded and said: "Qibao's idea is good. When Chunxi and Fugui leave work in the afternoon, let them invite your parents over and discuss it together. How about it?"

Mrs. Zhang and Mrs. Li's eyes were a little red. They immediately knelt on the ground and kowtowed to the old man. However, they were immediately pulled up by Mrs. Wang and said: "You two silly kids, why are you kowtowing all of a sudden? Get up quickly, the whole family doesn't like this."

Mrs. Zhang wiped her tears and said: "I know Qibao wants to give this profitable business to our parents' family because of us, but we can't kowtow to Qibao. This will not be good for Qibao, a junior, so we can only kowtow to dad to express our gratitude."

Mrs. Li also added: "Yes, with this business in hand in the future, my nephew will be able to go to school and will not be reluctant to buy meat to eat. I am really happy. I thank Qibao from the bottom of my heart." After saying that, she wiped her tears.

Qibao said: " Eldest aunt and second aunt, you don't want to thank me, I also want to thank you for your generosity, my mother took my grandparents over, you not only didn't complain, but you also reach out to help my mother. Last time, Grandma Chen and Grandma Zhao came over, they not only didn't have discomfort in their hearts, but also comforted my grandma, so they are all good people, and I like them very much, and being a human being is all about being mutual, if you are good to me, then I'll be a hundred times better to you, right?"

When Mrs. Zhang and Mrs. Li heard Qibao's words, they laughed and shed tears again. They were so moved. How could such a niece not make them feel hurt in their hearts.

Mrs. Lin also said on the side: "Qibao is right, first and second sister-in-law you get up first, there is no need for a family to be like this." After saying that, she went forward to hold the arms of the two sister-in-laws and pulled them up.

The two of them also stood up, and the old man continued: "Later on, you two will go and talk to your natal brothers, so that your parents will come over tomorrow, and we'll sit down together to discuss the matter, and Shopkeeper Tong is still waiting for a reply!"

"Okay, Dad, I'll go right away." The two of them were eager to go to the workshop to talk to the two brothers about it.

When Chunxi and Fugui came to work the next day, their parents came later.

Old Man Zhang asked before he even entered the house: "I have already heard from Fugui, my in-laws, is this really what you mean?"

The old man said: "Let's go inside and sit down and talk slowly." 

"Ai!"

After a few people sat down, the old man walked away and said: "This is indeed true. We plan to hand over the potato flour recipe to you and let you two make it together."

Old Man Li said: "No!"

When Mrs. Li heard that her father actually refused, she suddenly became furious. She stepped forward and grabbed Old Li and said: "Dad, what's wrong? This is a good thing, why do you refuse?"

Old man Li smiles tearfully and says: "Your father and I haven't even finished my sentence, can't you hear me out? This acute nature hasn't changed at all."

Mrs. Li was a little embarrassed and walked to Mr. Zhao's side and stopped talking.

Old Man Li continued: "Since this method was given to our two families by the Xu family, we can't take this profitable business in vain. How about this, the Xu family gets 50%, and the rest is half for me and Brother Zhang's family?"

Old man Zhang listened and patted his thigh and said: "I agree with Brother Li. The three of us will share this business together. This way we can make money and the Xu family will not suffer."

The old man shook his head and said: "There is no need to divide it equally. You will be the ones doing this business from now on. You also know that our winery has just started, so how can we have so much time to worry about other things!"

Old man Zhang said: "But the recipe for this potato starch was given to me by you, brother. If we monopolize it, it would be too inhumane. If brother doesn't know the difference, we won't want this method."

Seeing how determined they were, the old man took a step back and said: "Okay, if that's the case, then my family will get 20%, and you two will share the rest equally. If you don't agree again, I won't be happy!"

"This..." The two old men suddenly didn't know what to say.

At this time, Xu Dabo spoke: "Father-in-law, Uncle Li, just accept it. This is my father's wish. You must not let him down."

"Well, since older brother treats us as his own family, we can't let you down, we'll do a good job!"

Seeing that they finally agreed, the old man nodded with a smile and said: "Then let's discuss what to do."

"Okay, older brother, you say it, we'll listen to you!" Old man Zhang said.

"First of all, do we need to recruit people to make potato flour? Then do we need to have a workshop to recruit people?" the old man asked.

"That's the truth. I wonder, brother, what solution do you have?" Old Man Li asked.

"How about this, my family will pay for the construction of the workshop, and your family will do the hiring." The old man said.

"Then the Xu family is at a disadvantage, isn't it? It is easy to find people, the villagers will be willing to come over to work if they are idle at home by giving a shout in the village, but older brother, you paid for the silver!" Old man Li said.

At this time, Old Man Zhang also spoke: "This workshop doesn't need to build a new one, there is a courtyard in our village, it has a large area, no one has lived there for many years, the owner has already moved away, I think it's perfect, why don't we pay for it together and find the village chief to buy it, what do you think?"

The old man said: "Since Brother Zhang thinks it's suitable, it must be right. This will also save the time of building a workshop, but you don't need to pay for this money. It won't be too late after the potato flour has made money."

The old man still knows the situation of their two families. It is estimated that even if this money is spent, the family will not have much money left.

"Okay, then I'll do as brother says. I'll talk to our village chief when I get back. But I don't have the potatoes used for this potato flour!"

"You don't need to worry about this. In this way, you can bring your potatoes from my house in the early stage, and then you can grow them at home. This stuff has a high yield, is drought-resistant, grows quickly, and doesn't require much care." The old man said.

"Okay, since brother has already figured it out for us, the next thing will be left to us. But in the future, when potato flour makes money, these costs must be paid back to my brother every penny, so that we can feel more at ease." Old man Li said.

"Yes, brother Li and I are not far away from each other. It's time to go up and burn incense. From now on, our two families will be managed together, so you can rest assured, brother." Old Man Zhang said.

"Of course I'm relieved, but you have to look carefully when recruiting people. Don't let people spread this approach easily!" the old man said.

"How about we follow your example and sign a contract?"

"This method works, then let's do it! Should we go back and buy this yard now?" Old Man Li asked.

"Don't worry, the house is right there and it won't disappear. But how about you have dinner at my house at noon?" the old man asked.

"Okay, there's no rush now. Then we'll thank you, brother."