Encountering a Black Bear Again

Qibao waved and said: "Bai Shuang, come here first."

Bai Shuang ran up to his owner obediently. Qibao touched its head and asked: "White wolf, do you know what kind of animal it is?"

Bai Shuang whined for a long time.

Qibao was sensitive to Bai Shuang's thoughts. After understanding the situation, she said to her family: "Grandpa, do you still remember the two black bears we met once when we went up the mountain?"

The old man asked: "Are they the two that fought with the wolves last time?"

Qibao said: "Yes, I think what Uncle Daniu saw was one of them and it was what Bai Shuang just told me."

The old man said: "I see, then why do they appear in the periphery?"

"Maybe he came out after smelling the white wolf's breath."

The old man asked: "They are not here to seek revenge from the White Wolf, right?"

Qibao said: "I will go to the mountains tomorrow to take a look and drive them back to the mountains. If they keep wandering around, the villagers will not be able to do their work."

When the old man heard this, he could only agree. Kui Wu, who was on the side, was confused, but what the young lady meant was that there was a black bear on the mountain and it might be dangerous, so he said: "Miss, just let me go with you! I will protect you."

The Xu family all burst out laughing, and Kui Wu was a little puzzled as to what his lordship and madam and the others were laughing at, so he hemmed and hawed along with them himself.

Mrs. Wang said: "You are just a fool. If Qibao doesn't have any skills, can we let her go to the mountains to chase black bears at such a young age?"

Kui Wu finally felt that something was wrong. Yes, it was just the young miss's usually mature behavior that made him ignore her age.

Kui Wu said: "No matter how capable the young miss is, she is not as strong as a grown man like me. I will definitely protect the young miss tomorrow."

The old man couldn't afford to crack down on him, so he said: "Just follow, and protect yourself tomorrow."

The entire Xujia Village also knew that large beasts had appeared outside Daqing Mountain, and they all banned their children from going out to play. If a wild beast really comes down the mountain and takes the children away, they will have no place to cry. Even the adults will not go out if they could.

So on this day, Xujia Village was exceptionally quiet. Until the next day, the village chief came to the Xu family and said to the old man: "Brother, this is not the solution. We don't know what this beast is, but we have to live like this forever, so what should we do?"

The old man said: "Don't worry, village chief. Our family will solve this matter. Maybe I know what this beast is."

The village chief was a bit surprised and asked: "Older brother then tell me what the black head is?"

"It could be a black bear!"

The village chief said in surprise: "What! Black bear! What's the matter? Isn't this only found in the mountains? Why did it run out! How can our village be safe?"

The old man replied: "Village Chief, don't be in a hurry, today I'll have Qibao and Kui Wu take the white wolves to take a look at the surrounding area."

The village chief said in disbelief: "Older brother, you're not kidding, are you? You're letting Qibao go to the mountains? You're saying the wrong thing, aren't you? Are you giving rations to the black bears?"