Decoration 2

A large group of people came to Zuixianoul. It was dinner time, and the restaurant hall was already full of people. When shopkeeper Tong saw the young boss and the Xu family coming in, he quickly walked around the counter and said respectfully: "Master, I have reserved the private room. Everyone go and sit in the private room first. I will instruct the waiters to serve the food."

Qibao said: "Grandpa Tong, I see that the restaurant's business is getting better and better, and Grandpa Tong has contributed a lot to it!"

Shopkeeper Tong said: "Girl, I still have to thank you. If your vegetables weren't so delicious, the business wouldn't be so booming. There are so many customers. You go to the private room to sit and have a rest." After that, he led the way.

After observing along the way, Qibao found that almost every table had her own vegetables and a pot of pickled fish. From time to time, she could hear guests praising how delicious they were. Qibao was very satisfied.

When everyone came to the private room, Second Brother said: "Zuixianoul is really worthy of being the town's biggest restaurant, it's really big and beautiful!"

Su Chenyu smiled and said: "One day I will take you to the capital for fun. The restaurants there are big and luxurious."

Xiaoliu said: "Really, Brother Su? Is the capital fun? Is there a lot of delicious food and fun places?"

Su Chenyu said: "Of course. The capital is very big, there are a lot of people, and the streets are very lively. Do you want to go?"

Qibao said: "It's okay to go and have fun, but I still like our Xujia Village. Although it is not rich, the villagers are honest and kind to others. The more luxurious the place is, the more unpredictable people's hearts are, and they may be plotted against you." Jing Chen looked at Qibao, and he agreed very much with Qibao's view. Wasn't his mother killed because of someone's plot? He also didn't like a life of being plotted by others, but he happened to be born in such a family.

At this time, the waiter came in with a few people carrying trays, quickly put the food on the table and bowed out.

Su Chenyu said: "Everyone, eat while it's hot, don't be polite." The crowd smiled and nodded, picking up the chopsticks at hand and eating.

After the meal, Su Chenyu said: "Grandma Wang, it's getting late. I'll go to the barbecue restaurant tomorrow. You guys go back and rest first. If anything happens, come and let me know."

Wang said: "Okay, let's go back first. Thank you for inviting us to dinner!" Su Chenyu sent the Xu family to the door and watched them go away.

Qibao looked at Jing Chen next to her and asked: "Why don't you stay in Zuixianoul with brother Chenyu?"

Jing Chen looked at Qibao and said: "Don't you like me being with you?"

Qibao waved her hand and said: "That's not what I meant. I was just curious and asked."

Jing Chen said, "There are too many people in the restaurant, it's a bit noisy."

Qibao is speechless......

When everyone returned to the barbecue restaurant, the workers had already finished painting the walls and were waiting to dry them tomorrow to start painting the floor.

Mrs. Wang said: "Everyone, please go back and come back tomorrow. It's almost dark. Thank you for your hard work."

A worker said politely: "You're welcome, boss. We have to do this job well after we get the money. Then we will go back first and come back tomorrow."