Let's talk about cooperation again

Su Chenyu got up and asked: "Are all your family's vegetable plots here?" Xu Dabo nodded his head in the affirmative. 

Hearing Eldest Uncle Xu's words, Su Chenyu frowned and said: "Let's go inside first, I have something I want to discuss with your Xu family."

Uncle Xu Dabo was confused after hearing this, so he took everyone into the main hall without asking any more questions.

After sitting down, Su Chenyu spoke up: "I won't say much else, senior. I tasted the vegetables you served when I was in the restaurant. It tastes good, and it's the only one in the Dragon Soul Kingdom. As you all may not know, my restaurant is not only located in Huamen Town, but also has branches in other counties."

The Xu family members were shocked. It turned out that there was more than one member in Zuixianlou. Shopkeeper Tong had never heard of this before. It seemed that Mr. Su's identity was not ordinary.

After listening to Master Su's words in the house, Qibao already understood what he said, so she walked out of the house and came to the main room. She stopped hiding and said: "Master Su, do you want my vegetables to be supplied to the major branches of Zuixianlou?"

Su Chenyu saw a pretty little girl coming in. She was really different from ordinary farm girls, and she didn't have stage fright when speaking. She was probably the little girl that shopkeeper Tong said was good at kung fu, so he said with interest: "That's right. But the food in your backyard is only enough for this restaurant in Huamen Town."

Qibao said: "It's not enough. Let's just plant more. I plan to plant these vegetables in a large area in our village, and then hire villagers to help us take care of the vegetables. There is a lot of open space in our village, and I think it will be enough for Zuixianlou."

Su Chenyu said: "This is a good idea, but other counties, are not close to Xujia Village. I wonder if the vegetables will have rotted by the time they are shipped there?"

Qibao said: "If I said that, I must have thought about transportation, and I promise it will arrive in perfect condition."

Su Chenyu was surprised. The nearest one was two or three days away from here. He didn't know where this girl got her confidence. Then he added: "Winter is getting closer and closer, and it is not suitable for plants to grow. I'm afraid that after a while, these vegetables We can no longer supply goods normally, so we can only plan this matter in the spring of next year."

Qibao suddenly smiled mysteriously and said: "You don't have to worry about this, Mr. Su. I have a way to make the vegetables in Zuixianlou sell normally in winter."

Su Chenyu looked surprised and said: "Ms. Xu, are you serious? I have never heard that you can eat green vegetables in winter."

Qibao stated: "I'm talking about vegetable greenhouses. Why can't we eat vegetables in winter? It's because the climate is cold in winter. These vegetables can't adapt to low temperatures and will freeze to death. What if we can give these vegetables a warm environment to grow? Just like with springlike temperatures, I think these vegetables will survive."

Su Chenyu asked doubtfully: "But this weather is all natural. How can humans control the temperature?"

Qibao replied: "This is the purpose of the vegetable greenhouse I mentioned. We can build some arches and cover them with a transparent film that is waterproof, light-transmissive and airtight. This will not only absorb sunlight normally, but also keep out the cold."

Su Chenyu finally understood and said: "I have never seen the transparent film you are talking about. I have seen that the colored glaze is transparent. However, there is no place in the Dragon Soul Kingdom, where colored glaze can be made. There are some in other countries, but Not only is this thing difficult to make, it's also extremely expensive."

Qibao said: "Mr. Su, I don't need the colored glaze you mentioned. I have found something that can replace the colored glaze, and the price is not high."

After hearing this, Su Chenyu immediately asked: "I wonder what Miss Xu is talking about?"

Qibao said: "Last time I went to Mo Baoxuan in town, I saw the oil paper used to paste the windows. It can replace the colored glaze you mentioned, and the effect is not bad."

Su Chenyu stated: "Okay, since Miss Xu has already made plans, I will pay for the construction of the vegetable greenhouse, as long as you still supply me with the Zuixianoul at the original price."

Qibao didn't hesitate and replied: "Okay."

Su Chenyu said: "I will go back to the town now to buy the materials to build the vegetable greenhouse. Then I will ask your family to help find workers."

Qibao said: "No problem, but the material used to build the arch is bamboo, which has good toughness."

Su Chenyu said: "No problem. I didn't expect Miss Xu to be so wise at such a young age. It's really rare."

Qibao said: "My master taught me these. My master has traveled to many places and has a lot of experience. He mentioned some of them to me, although I didn't come up with it myself."

Su Chenyu said: "Then I'll take my leave first. When all the materials are ready, I'll have them sent to Xujia Village." After saying that, he clasped his fists at the Xu family and turned around to leave with shopkeeper Tong and the two guards.

It wasn't until a few people left that the Xu family reacted. Elder Xu asked: "Qibao, after all, I haven't seen the greenhouse vegetables you mentioned before. Do you think it can be done?"

Qibao said: "Don't worry grandpa, there won't be any problems, not to mention there's my spiritual spring water?"

Mrs. Wang asked: "Qibao, don't you think it's not a good idea for our family to grow vegetables and let Mr. Su pay for the silver?"

Qibao exclaimed: "There's nothing wrong with it, he hasn't suffered any loss, Grandma, think about how expensive the vegetables are in winter. We still sell them to him at the same price as before, but Zuixianlou still has fresh vegetables in winter, how much can the price increase?"

Mrs. Wang sniffed and said: "It seems like this Mr. Su is shrewd! On the surface it looks like we took advantage of it, the children of big families are different, at such a young age they know to come out to do business."

Qibao said: "Grandma, children from wealthy families have been trained in various skills since childhood, and doing business is no problem. Don't underestimate their young age, they know more than farmers like us!" The Xu family nodded.

After Uncle Xu brought his brothers back in the afternoon, Elder Xu said: "Everyone, hurry up and move the remaining things to the new house. We will move in tonight."  

The children excitedly returned to the house, put their belongings into bamboo baskets, and ran to the old house with them. The mother-in-law and daughters-in-law made the beds for themselves and their children, and then cooked the first dinner in the new house.

Taking advantage of her spare time, Qibao took out lotus seeds from space and sprinkled them into the lotus pond, and put a lot of spiritual spring water in the pond, and took out a few rose seeds of different colors and planted them along the courtyard fence, and poured some spiritual spring water. Qibao hoped that the rosebuds could climb all over the courtyard wall when they bloomed, it must be very pretty.

When Qibao returned to the front hall, there was already a table of food on the table, which was richer than usual. It seemed that it was grandma's first time cooking in the new house, and she was treating it as a family celebration for lighting a fire in the kitchen.

After dinner, the old man said: "Let's have a family meeting." After speaking, he looked at Qibao and motioned for Qibao to speak.

This meeting was proposed by Qibao and the old man, at this moment, seeing her grandfather looking at her, she cleared her throat and said: "I'm sure everyone knows about today's events, right?" The Xu family nodded as they listened, a few of their older brothers had also heard their father and eldest uncle mention this when they picked them up.

Qibao then said: "Now that our Xu family's vegetable business is getting bigger and bigger, I'm going to arrange something, grandpa tomorrow you'll go and talk to the village chief about this, buy all those barren lands, and by the way, let the village chief grandpa help us to recruit laborers in the village, and the wages will be the same as for building a house."