Warmth

When Mrs. Wang saw her precious granddaughter waking up, she cried loudly with joy. She leaned down and hugged her granddaughter: "My precious baby, you finally woke up, if anything happens to you, how can I live, woo-woo."

At this time, Lin Honglian cried and came forward: "Mother, Qibao just woke up, her body is still weak, be careful, The bleeding finally stopped. She mustn't bleed anymore." She said while wiping her tears and helping Qibao to tuck down the corner of the blanket.

"Yes, yes, eldest daughter-in-law, hurry up and bring the custard. My baby has been in coma for a day and a night and must be hungry now. Hurry up and get something to fill her stomach."

"Ai, mother, I'll go now, I've been warming the egg custard, just in case Qibao wakes up hungry." After saying that, she ran to the kitchen in a huff.

Seeing that his daughter finally woke up, Xu Laosan hurriedly stepped forward and said: "Qibao, if you still feel uncomfortable, tell father and he will call a doctor for you."

When Qibao saw her family in this life caring so much about her, her cold heart from her previous life melted little by little. She thought of her own previous life, fatherless and motherless, all alone through what brutal killings exchange for the name of the first female agent, this life she doesn't want to live the days of licking blood on the knife, let her enjoy the warmth of having a family.

"Grandma, father, mother, don't worry, Qibao will be fine soon, don't cry, okay? It's also hard for you guys to be crying for Qibao." 

Grandpa Xu Dashan said: "Qibao is right, it's not easy for Qibao to wake up, everyone should be happy, right Qibao." And wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes.

At this time, her eldest aunt brought the egg custard over, and the grandmother immediately took it: "Bao'er, I'll feed you the custard." she said, scooping a spoonful and blowing on it, handing it to Qibao's mouth. 

Qibao was hungry, lying all day and night, the body needs energy, but also nonchalant open her mouth to eat, to eat a bowl of egg custard finished. She saw her second uncle coming in with Dr. Li. Xu Dabo ran to Dr. Li's house when he saw his little niece woke up, and now he came just in time.

Doctor Li quickly passed through the crowd and came to the bedside, took Qibao's pulse and said: "This girl is not destined to die. She survived. She lost so much blood, but her body is still very weak. She needs to be taken care of. She needs to be well nourished, bed rest for half a month, Laoer, you go with me to grab some herbs, three bowls of decoction into one bowl, drink while hot."

"Yes, thank you, Doctor Li. How much does it cost? I've troubled you to make two trips. I can't let you run in vain." Xu Dashan said.

Dr. Li: "We are all from the same village. I have watched Qibao grow up. I won't charge for the consultation fee. I picked the medicine in the mountains. It's not worth a few bucks, just twenty coins."

Xu Dashan: "Many thanks to Doctor Li, when Qibao is well, I will definitely ask her to come to the door to express her gratitude."

Doctor Li waved his hand and left, followed by Xu Dabo to grab medicine.

After Qibao had a bowl of egg custard, she immediately felt warm and fell asleep.

Waking up again was awakened by her own mother: "Qibao, get up and drink the medicine, after drinking the medicine you will be cured, good girl."

Bitter breath straight to the nostrils, frowned, in her previous life, no matter what kind of disease, is a pill to take care of, came to this ancient times can only drink medicinal concoction.

In order not to worry her mother, she also held the bowl by herself and smothered it in one mouthful, the bitter taste in her mouth straight to nausea.

At this time, several boys rushed in from outside the door: "Sister, sister, look what I brought back for you?" he said, opening his hands.