Shock

After everyone sat down in the main room, Xu Laosan smiled and teased Qibao: "Daughter, did you find something delicious in the mountains and bring it back for dad?"

Qibao smiled and shook her head, her small hand reached into her lingerie and took out the ginseng that was kept close to her! The crowd was first stunned, and didn't know what this cool little figurine was, they all had a puzzled look on their faces.

At this time, the second uncle was in disbelief, stammered: "This, this, isn't it ginseng!" The second uncle is one of the three brothers with the quickest thinking, therefore he worked in the town before, he worked next door to a pharmacy, once the pharmacy received a strain of wild ginseng, the pharmacy's shopkeeper was incoherent with excitement, many people in the town heard about it and went over to join in the fun, Xu Yihua took advantage of the main family's absence, and close to the house, he was curious to see what the expensive ginseng looked like, so he also looked at the ginseng that Qibao had brought back, and said: "It should be ginseng...."

"What! Son, what are you talking about? Is this really ginseng?" Xu Dashan looked shocked! The rest of the family were also stunned. Ginseng is a valuable thing. It is said that as long as there is a breath, it can save people. The farmers could not even imagine that this thing would appear in their homes one day.

"Yes, Dad, I've seen this ginseng in the pharmacy next door where the ginseng is made. The one in Qibao's hand looks bigger than anything I've ever seen, and it's older." Xu Laoer exhaled.

Mrs. Wang heard her second son say: "Then what Qibao brought back is worth a lot of money, right?"

"Mom, the ginseng I saw in the pharmacy was told by the shopkeeper to be eighty years old, and it sold for three hundred taels. The one Qibao brought back is definitely more than eighty years old."

When the whole family heard what he said, they all gasped! Three hundred taels? Their family wished they could break a penny in half and spend it. The whole family worked hard to get rid of their food rations and only saved less than ten taels. They would never earn so much money in their lifetime.

Xu Dashan also exhaled, calmed down a little, and turned to look at Qibao: "Bao'er, where did you dig this ginseng?" Everyone heard the old man ask and looked at Qibao.

"Grandpa, I saw it where I was catching pheasants."

"Then how do you know this is ginseng and that it is a valuable treasure?" Xu Dashan asked again. He has lived a long life, and this is the first time he has seen ginseng. Qibao is only five years old and has never even been to the town. How can she recognize ginseng?

"Master told me." Qibao blinked her big eyes and made up. She wanted to find a source for the space treasure so that she could take it out later.

"Master? What master?" Everyone looked at Qibao with confusion.

"The Master in my dream, Master is very good to me, when I was injured and unconscious, Master appeared in my dream, Master is a person wearing white clothes, and a very long white beard, he took the Qibao to fly in the sky, Master's place is very beautiful, like a fairyland, Master taught me a lot of things I did not know before, and taught me to recognize the words, and there are lots and lots of delicious food." Said Qibao, pretending to lick her lips.

When everyone heard this, they looked at each other again and said: "Qibao, are you telling the truth?"

"Of course it's true. There are also beautiful gems in Master's place. Master gave them to me. I can get them anytime I want. I don't dare to tell you when I wake up, for fear that you will think of me as a monster." After saying that, his big eyes were filled with mist.

"Whoever claimed that Grandma's Qibao is a monster, Grandma will have to tear their mouth off!" Wang gritted her teeth and said.