Not Enough

Xiaowu immediately covered his head and said: "I'll eat it, if sister says it's edible, it's edible!"

The old man used his chopsticks to pick up a crayfish first, but after looking at it for a long time, he couldn't place his mouth.

Qibao saw this and said: "Let me teach you how to eat it, the meat on the butt of the crayfish is the most meaty and tasty, break its tail in the middle, and this white meat inside can be eaten, and the flavor of the crayfish yolk in the head of this crayfish is very tasty as well." Qibao stuffed the crayfish into her mouth and squinted her eyes, instantly looking like she was enjoying herself.

The others saw that Qibao's food was so delicious, and it must taste good, so they imitated Qibao and started peeling the crayfish shells.

When the first bite of crayfish meat entered the mouth, everyone's eyes just lit up, Mrs. Wang spoke as she ate: "It's delicious, the meat is tender and flavorful, and it chewy, yet it's not too mushy."

The others agreed with this, everyone's mouths were spicy and numb from eating, and just like that they didn't want to stop their chopsticks.

Xu Dabo and the others were drinking beer while eating crayfish meat, it was really enjoyable. They were really enjoying themselves. It was Mrs. Lin who was peeling the crayfish meat for Xiaoliu because Xiaoliu couldn't peel the crayfish at all.

Xu Laosan saw that his wife was busy with his son and rarely ate it, so he peeled half a bowl of crayfish meat and planned to let his wife eat it later.

Soon five or six cans of beer were consumed, there was only some soup and water left in the large pot of crayfish, and Uncle Xu and the others still said they didn't have enough.

Others also like to eat it, the old man said: "Since everyone likes to eat them, our family will go fishing for some when we have time. There are a lot of crayfish in the river."

After having dinner and washing up, Qibao was thinking about something while lying on the bed, she knew in her previous life that there were a lot of bases dedicated to farming, and she wondered if she could rely on crayfish to open up the sales market, so that Xujia Village could become the first industrial chain base for crayfish farming in this country!

However, she wants to bring the whole village together to do it, and she has to wait until she has figured out the details before she can start implementing it.

After thinking about it, Qibao gradually fell asleep.

The next day, shopkeeper Tong arranged for the people who came to deliver the fruit wine to come, too, and brought many carriages. Everyone helped move the fruit wine to the carriage, and separated it with thatch in the middle to prevent collision and breakage.

Watching the carriage leave, the Xu family didn't turn around for a long time. This was their family's joint effort for a while. They didn't know what the outcome would be if they were sent to the capital this time.

Qibao also understood. Everyone who tried to take the first step felt a little uneasy. Moreover, this was the Xu family's first business and it was located in a wealthy place like the capital. It can be said to be a new milestone, she spoke up: "Everyone can see how our fruit wine tastes, so we don't have to think too much and can rest assured that the quality of the fruit wine will be good."

The old man nodded, and the family returned to the house.

Mrs. Wang said: "In this weather, you need to wear a coat in the morning and evening. People can sweat all over when the sun comes out at noon."