Go to Yamen

Wang said with some worry: "I'm not worried if we just leave this man here. What if he still has a way to escape?"

Qibao replied: "I asked the white wolf to watch him. If he dares to make any move, I will let the white wolf bite him to death!"

Hearing his master's words, the white wolf stepped forward and walked to the side of the man, who hadn't observed the situation carefully before. Now he saw that there were actually two white wolves. Maybe he wouldn't be afraid at normal times, but now he is tied up, his hands can't use the strength, and he can't run even if he wants to. The girl even let the wolf watch him, if the wolf went berserk, biting him to death would be like a joke.

Seeing that this family was about to leave and actually left him with two wolves, he was immediately frightened to death and shouted: "I won't run, I will never run. Please take this wolf away, it will bite me to death!"

Qibao said: "Don't worry, the white wolves don't even bother to eat you. If you keep shouting like that, I can't guarantee whether I will let them eat you!"

The man immediately shuts up and shivered, but he saw that the white wolf listened to the little girl. If he angered her, she would probably let a wolf bite him to death. The more he thought about it, the more he regretted it. Why did he target this family? If he had left as soon as he heard the news, he wouldn't be in this situation! 

The rest of the Xu family has gone back to the house to sleep. There are still many things to do tomorrow!

Early the next morning, the Xu family threw the man who had been freezing all night on the ground into the carriage. The man was a little weak and asked in a panic: "What are you guys doing?"

Xu Dabo exclaimed: "Send you where you need to go!"

The old man said: "Gag his mouth and don't let him scare the villagers. I will go to the town with you today!"

Qibao said: "Grandpa, I'm going too. I also want to go to Leshan Pharmacy to see how the pills are being sold!"

So the Xu family's carriage was really packed now. Fortunately, the man named An Jiu was thrown on the floor of the carriage, which didn't take up much space. Xiaowu even put his feet on that man.

When they arrived in town Uncle Xu let the children off to go to the school by themselves while he drove the carriage towards Zuixianoul.

When they arrived at the door of Zuixianoul, Uncle Xu did not get off the carriage. It was the old man who entered the Zuixianoul, found shopkeeper Tong, and told shopkeeper Tong what had happened.

Shopkeeper Tong came out and saw Uncle Xu sitting on the carriage shaft. He went over and opened the curtain and saw a man in black lying in the carriage.

So he spoke with concern: "No one in your family was injured last night, right?"

The old man replied: "No, luckily it was discovered early. You also know that my granddaughter is good at attacking the man sneakily, so we were able to catch him. Otherwise, would our family be able to see him?"

Shopkeeper Tong is a little scared. If anything happens to Xu's family,  his master will be very angry and will probably vent his anger on him.

Shopkeeper Tong became angrier as he thought about it, and said: "Let's go, I'll follow you to the government office. Not only have you done meritorious service, but you will also get money!"

The old man asked: "What does Shopkeeper Tong mean by this?"

Shopkeeper Tong explained: "Because this man was responsible for two lives, not to mention that a small child was also killed. The county magistrate was very concerned about arresting this man. He once said that anyone who reported information about this man would be rewarded. One hundred taels, and whoever can catch this person and send him to the Yamen will be rewarded with five hundred taels!"