Introduction

After Qibao wiped Yaya's hands, she handed two more buns to Yaya and said: "Take it and eat it."

Yaya then stretched out her two little hands to take the buns, and said in a small voice: "Thank you, miss." She probably couldn't stand the aroma emanating from the buns, so she picked up the buns and took a bite. She just felt that this was the most delicious thing she had ever eaten, and maybe it was also the most delicious thing in the world.

Qibao saw that she was eating in a hurry and said: "Eat slowly and don't choke."

Yaya nodded her little head and lowered her head to eat deliciously.

Grandpa and Xu Dabo were on the sidelines and also saw the way YaYa was eating, Xu Dabo said: "This girl is really pitiful, this doesn't look two years old at all, and I don't know what kind of life she used to have."

The old man also sighed after hearing this. If it weren't for Qibao, his current situation might not be much different from this girl.

After finishing both buns, Yaya licked her fingers with some aftertaste.

It didn't take long for Yaya mother to come back with a few people and said: "Sir, miss, I have already bought the things, and I still have one or two more taels of silver left." After speaking, she took out the silver from her arms and gave it back to Qibao.

Qibao took the silver, and when she saw the cloths they had bought, she realized that they had bought some cheaply priced coarse cloths. This material is not breathable at all when worn in the summer, and the heat makes your body smell like sweat. Qibao couldn't stand it. She didn't want the people she served around her to be smelly.

So she said: "Save this material to make winter clothes later!"

Yaya mother didn't dare to ask more questions, but could only reply: "Yes, miss."

Qibao saw Kui Wu who looked like a gatekeeper and said: "Go and buy some cotton clothing material that suits you. Men should buy taupe, and women should choose something a little brighter."

Kui Wu replied: "Yes, miss." After saying that, he took the money given by Qibao and walked away.

Yaya mother was a bit panic, she wondered if she had done something wrong, why the lady had called out for Kui Wu to go and buy materials again.

Qibao saw her uneasy expression and said: "Are the materials you bought suitable for summer wear? Although my family is just a farmer's family, I will not be harsh on you, but the premise is that you must do your part well, understand?"

"I know Miss, I will do my best in the future and not let Miss down."

Yaya opened a crack in the curtain and saw that her mother was back, so she happily shouted: "Mother!"

Yaya mother was just about to go over there when she looked at Qibao again.

Qibao said: "Go!"

"Yes, thank you, miss!" 

Yaya mother rushed over to hold her daughter and asked: "Did you listen to the words of Master and Miss?" After saying that, she smelled a smell of meat from her daughter's body and asked again hurriedly: "Yaya, did you eat something?"

Yaya opened her eyes wide and said: "Miss, let me eat the meat buns. They are so delicious." After saying this, she squinted her eyes and pursed her lips, looking like she was still thinking about it.

When Yaya mother heard this, she hugged her daughter and quickly bowed to Qibao and said gratefully: "Thank you, miss. I don't even know how to thank you."