Help

So Kui Wu stepped forward and moved very quickly. Before Xu Laosan could react, he grabbed his shoulder with one hand and his arm with the other. In the next second, he felt that his feet had left the ground and his head turned downwards. After a circle, the next second he fell on the stone slab of the yard, and he grimaced in pain.

Mrs. Lin exclaimed and quickly ran forward to help Xu Laosan up. Ding Yi also stepped forward to help.

Qibao was not worried, she could tell that Kui Wu was lessened quite a bit of force, just that the clothes he wore in the summer were thinner, falling on the ground would hurt more or less, but it would be fine in a while.

Kui Wu immediately said: "I'm sorry, Third Master, I didn't know you..."

After Xu Laosan was helped up, he touched his back. When he heard Kui Wu's words, he felt that what he said the next second was not a good thing, so he immediately interrupted: "It's okay, it's okay. I didn't expect you to move so fast, Kui Wu. I haven't reacted yet! However, victory or defeat is a common thing for soldiers. It doesn't matter. The weather is too hot. Let's go back to the house and drink a glass of ice water."

After saying that he took the lead towards the house, Mrs. Wang exclaimed: "To save face and suffer hardship, he is exactly the same as his father."

When the old man heard this, he immediately quit: "I mean, wifey, just talk about your son, what's the point of bringing me along?"

Mrs. Wang remarked: "Isn't he your son, it's true that the dragon begets the dragon and the phoenix begets the phoenix, and a mouse can dig a hole." After saying so, she tossed her hand and ignored the old man, and went into the house by herself.

"You! It's so unreasonable." The old man was furious.

Listening to the old couple bickering, the others did not dare to speak for fear of getting involved, but they kept suppressing smiles on their faces.

Mrs. Li whispered to Mrs. Zhang: "Just now, the third sister still had a face that believed in third brother, but I didn't expect... haha, I'm deathly happy!"

Mrs. Zhang also smiled and said: "Okay, don't mention this matter in the future. The third brother and sister are thin-skinned, so let's just pretend it never happened."

"Okay, sister-in-law, I understand. It just gets funnier the more I think about it." said Mrs. Li.

After this failure in the competition, Xu Laosan became more and more courageous and determined to never give up. Sometimes he would go to Kui Wu for advice, and he really learned some skills, but these are all things for later.

After lunch, the workers from the greenhouse came to Xu's house. Chunsheng asked: "Uncle Dashan, we have taken care of the vegetables and watered them. I wonder what we need to do now?"

The old man replied: "Thank you for your hard work. It's such a hot day. It's hard for you. You guys have a rest first. Later we will go to the mountain to cut a batch of wood and come back."

Qibao has already told the old man, and she has prepared the drawings. She plans to build all the houses in Xujia Village with wood. Similar to the style of a modern one-story villa, this not only saves money on bricks and tiles, but also makes the house look special and elegant. This is the best of both worlds.

The old man handed the prepared drawings to Xu Chunsheng and asked him to study them carefully.

Xu Chunsheng took the drawings and looked at them. The first picture was a finished picture of the entire wooden house. He was stunned for a moment.