Xiaoba wins the championship

Xiaowu scratched his head and said: "During recess, I passed by the door of the Master's lunch break courtyard and heard voices inside. I was curious and eavesdropped for a while. Unexpectedly, it was eldest brother who was talking to Master..."

The old man was extremely angry and said: "Xiaowu, you are now a scholar. You also eavesdropped on what the master said. If your master finds out and he is displeased with your bad conduct, how can you continue to study in the future?" 

Xiaowu shrank his neck and said: "Grandpa, I didn't mean it. I just heard it while passing by. Don't be angry. Next time I hear Master talking to someone else, I will run away immediately."

Second Uncle Xu also had a headache with this personality of his son, so he wanted to find something to teach this brat a lesson.

But he was stopped by Xu Wenwu and said: "Grandpa, second uncle, please calm down. Xiaowu is very appealing in the academy, although he is usually a bit naughty, he is well-spoken and obedient. Master often laughs when he praises him. He usually makes some small mistakes but Master always turns a blind eye. "

Second Uncle Xu said: "This kid, I don't know how much knowledge he has learned in the academy, but he has learned to pat his beard and slip his horse, and doesn't put all this thought into his books!"

Qibao came to the rescue and said: "Second Uncle, don't talk about Fifth Brother like that, Fifth Brother's temperament can be accepted everywhere because he can say nice things, furthermore, even if Fifth Brother is not interested in academics, but he is very interested in the Kung Fu that I gave him, he is the one who practiced the best amongst the several older brothers, Fifth Brother has his merits!"

When Xiaowu heard that his sister said good things for him, he happily went over to hold his sister's face and kissed her, leaving an inconspicuous saliva mark on her face.

Qibao had a head full of black lines, if she had known she wouldn't have talked too much, she raised her hand and wiped her fleshy little face.

After Xiaowu kissed his sister's little face, he said happily: "My sister and eldest brother still care about me the most and know how to say good things to me!" After saying that, he glanced at the direction of the second brother, the third brother, the fourth brother, and Xiaoliu and said: "It's not like some people who are obviously brothers, but are there to watch the fun!"

Xu Zhiyong said with a smile: "Yes, you are our biological brother, but grandpa is also our biological grandfather, and our second uncle is also our biological second uncle. It is not good to help anyone, so we can only watch the fun!"

After hearing what the second brother said, Xiaowu said angrily: "You, you" for a long time without saying a word.

The rest of the family laughed out loud when they saw his angry look.

After laughing at Xiaowu, the old man asked Xu Wenwu again and said: "You have only been going to the academy for a few months now, and your master is letting you take the examination. Are you sure whether the foundation will be weak?"

Xu Wenwu said: "Grandpa, don't worry, there are still a few months until the exam! I will pay more attention during this time. Whether I can pass the exam or not is God's will!"

Xu Zhiyong said: "Brother, please stop being modest. Don't think that I don't know. The master often gives you special treatment, which shows that the master values ​​you very much. I think even those peers who went to school earlier than us are not as good as you!"

The old man was very happy after hearing this and asked: "What about you Zhiyong? You are the same age as your elder brother. Will you take part in the examination then?"