Giving away prescriptions

After the meal, the pickled fish and fish were all eaten, and even the soup was used by the men of the Xu family to make rice.

Su Chenyu said: "Qibao did you invent this pickled fish? The flavor is truly one of a kind."

Qibao didn't want to explain so much, so she shamelessly admitted it and said: "That's right, I just felt that the previous way of eating fish was too monotonous and the fishy smell was strong, so I improved the method."

Su Chenyu spoke again: "Then can you sell the prescription to Zuixianlou? How about I pay eighty taels?"

Qibao replied: "Young Master Su, I can give this recipe to you because of our relationship. It's just that I got the ingredients for making fish accidentally on the mountain. I don't know if they are available elsewhere."

Su Chenyu said: "You are talking about that round thing, right? I wondered why it looked so familiar, it turns out that it can also be used as a condiment, which is usually used as a spice." Qibao was surprised. It turned out that Sichuan peppercorns were used as spices in ancient times.

Without saying a word, Qibao wrote the recipe for pickled fish on a piece of paper and handed it to Su Chenyu: "Mr. Su, this is the pickled fish recipe. I gave it to you. Now that we are friends, and we will cooperate in the future, treat this as a gift from me."

Su Chenyu said: "Thank you very much, Sister Qibao. If I'm not here for anything in the future, you can go to Zuixianoul to find shopkeeper Tong. There will be no excuses for what can be done." After lunch, Su Chenyu took the guards back to the town, leaving only Jing Chen and his two secret guards.

After getting along for a few days, she and Jing Chen became more familiar with each other than they did at the beginning. Qibao originally thought that Jing Chen was not very fond of talking by nature. Only now did she realize that Jing Chen's temperament was like this. Not only did he sometimes take the initiative to talk to her, although he said less. He also helps the Xu family with simple things, so the Xu family likes him very much. Except for the younger brothers, who were a little unhappy because they felt that this person was always with their sister, they felt a little sour in their hearts, wondering whether their sister would like Jing Chen instead of themselves in the future.

Today is the last day of the greenhouse high temperature disinfection, Qibao has prepared all the seeds distributed, ready for the sowing afterward, and put some spiritual spring water in the watering vegetables, according to the ratio of one to ten, can not let the vegetables grow too fast.

During the time since Jing Chen lived in the Xu family, his health has become better than before, and his internal strength has also improved a lot. These are all changes brought about by the water the Xu family drinks. He never knew where the water came from. No one at home fetched water, but the water seemed to be inexhaustible. Even the secret guards around him were in much better health than before.

Su Chenyu came to Xu's house today and brought back a piece of news. He took the pickled fish recipe back to the restaurant, and the next day he added the pickled fish dish to the menu. This was the first time the guests heard the name, so they ordered a plate out of curiosity. As a result, many guests were overwhelmed by the taste. For a while, the dish of pickled fish became very popular, and there was an endless stream of people eating pickled fish in the past few days.

Listening to Su Chenyu's narration, Qibao was all expected and was not surprised. Then Su Chenyu seemed to have remembered something and changed the subject: "But at noon on the second day after I returned to the restaurant, it was lunch time. Someone sneaked into the well in the backyard and tried to pour rat poison into the well. He was caught by the waiter in the restaurant."

Qibao asked in surprise: "Do you know who did it?"

Su Chenyu replied: "I don't know. The man said that someone found him and gave him twenty taels of silver. He didn't want to do it at the time, but his mother was suffering from a terrible disease. They don't have the money to see a doctor, and are about to die. That's why he gritted his teeth and took the silver and decided to take a chance. It's just that it didn't succeed. Ever since Yipinxian happened, Shopkeeper Tong specially arranged for people to watch secretly no matter day or night. I didn't expect that someone would be so bold."

Qibao already had a guess in her mind that it must be that Yipinxian dog jumping over the wall, so she said: "I have already made a guess in my mind. It is probably the work of his colleagues. This rat poison is poison and can kill people. Once someone is killed in Zuixianoul, it is estimated that this restaurant will not be able to open in the future."

Su Chenyu said: "You and I thought of the same thing, I guess it's the one-piece dried, but I haven't found the evidence yet."

Qibao said: "I wonder what the relationship between Mr. Su and the Yamen magistrate is like?"

Su Chenyu said: "The county magistrate of Huamen Town is quite good. He is upright and has always been conscientious in his work. I know him well."

Qibao said: "That's good. Although we don't have evidence to prove that he asked someone to do the drugging, I do have evidence that he did another bad thing. Once we hand over this evidence to the Yamen, his crime will be confirmed, and the restaurant will no longer be able to open. "

Su Chenyu said: "What evidence? Show it to me and let me see."

Qibao didn't hesitate. She went back to her room to cover up, and took out the pile of letters in the space and gave them to Su Chenyu.

Su Chenyu read it and said: "That's it. It seems that the shopkeeper of Yipinxian has done something wrong. I will send someone to deliver this letter to the county magistrate now, and then send someone to keep an eye on Yipinxian."

Qibao smiled and said: "It's just right. That Yipinxian is very suitable for us to open a barbecue restaurant." Everyone understood what Qibao meant and smiled at each other tacitly.

The next day Elder Xu took the family with him to the trellis field, because today was the day to sprinkle the seeds. Qibao entered a greenhouse. The temperature inside was much warmer than outside. She made four ridges in total. Qibao planned to grow one type of vegetable in one greenhouse, totaling twelve types of vegetables.

A greenhouse is really not small. It requires six or seven people to take care of it. To distribute the seeds, the villagers are busy. One digs a hole with a hoe, the other sprinkled the seeds, and finally watered the fields. They were all farmers. They were used to doing these things, so they moved quickly and skillfully.

The adults of the Xu family were all helping out, planting the seeds earlier and putting their minds at ease sooner, and other idle women in the village also came over to help.

Mrs. Wang shouted: "Thank you everyone, for coming to help. We will still pay you for what you did today. At the end of the month, the wages will be calculated together. Everyone will stay here for lunch."

An older woman laughed and said: "I don't need money for labor. Your Xu family can let our men work in your house. We still care about food. We are here to help today. How can we ask for wages? Besides, we are doing the work for our man and son, we just hope they can relax and finish the work at hand as soon as possible!"

"Yes, yes! How can I ask for wages?" 

"Yes, Aunt Xu, I just do it for my man, and I am idle at home anyway!" the women in the village said.

Mrs. Wang said: "Look at the wonderful wives our men in Xujia Village have brought back. We all feel sorry for our men. If our neighbors are harmonious, Xujia Village will get better and better in the future. But this matter of wages everyone should not shirk, we can't let everyone work for nothing, it's a deal." Everyone had no choice but to smile and agree, sighing that the Xu family was rich and still as generous as before.