Recruitment

"Eldest uncle, second uncle and father, the workers recruited will be divided by you, the construction of greenhouses need to first open up the land and loosen the soil, when Mr. Su sends the materials to be inserted into the frame and pull the film, we will do the span of nine meters long and one hundred meters, as for how many greenhouses to be made, it depends on how many can be made with the materials sent to us." Qibao said. The four, father and sons agreed.

The women at home are still waiting for Qibao to arrange work for them! There were expressions of expectation on every face, Qibao said: "Grandma, you will be responsible for paying wages from now on, and eldest aunt will keep accounts from now on. All household expenses need to be recorded. Second aunt will keep statistics on how many catties of vegetables and which kinds of vegetables are sent to Zuixianlou every month. Mom, you can just help from the side, and by the way, you can be responsible for recruiting some aunts and women in the village to cook for the workers." 

Qibao randomly found some things for grandma and the others to do, just so that everyone in the family could help, otherwise they would feel uneasy and feel useless, and it would also allow them to practice writing and calculating accounts.

The boys asked anxiously: "What about me?"

Qibao said: "Brothers, you just need to study hard and practice the techniques I gave you."

Everyone in the family has work to do and they feel more energetic about their work. Their days are getting more promising.

The next day at dawn, Elder Xu and Mrs. Wang went to the village chief and told him the matter. The village chief's happy face burst into chrysanthemums, and he took Elder. Xu and started beating gongs and drums in the village.

The villagers had just gotten up and were preparing to make breakfast. They were startled when they heard the sound of gongs and drums. Why did the village chief strike the gong? Could it be that something happened? Usually in the village, gongs are not played easily if there is no serious matter. The last time the gong was sounded was because Old Xu's family needed to recruit laborers in the village for the construction of a new house, but what was the reason for this time? Hurriedly dropped the work in hand and came to the banyan tree at the entrance of the village. The Xu family also went to the tree to join in the fun, they arrived at the entrance of the village is already full of people.

The villagers saw that not only the village head stood there, but also stood next to Elder Xu and his wife, they were all filled with doubt, could it be because of the old Xu family? Not waiting for them to think about it, the village chief spoke with a smile on his face: "Today, I invite everyone to gather because there is a happy event in the village, and I will ask Brother Xu to tell you about it."

Elder Xu stepped forward, cupping his hands and said: "Everyone already knows that my family has business dealings with Zuixianlou, right!" 

Seeing the villagers all nodding, Elder. Xu added: "That's it. Yesterday, the owner of Zuixianlou came to our Xu family and asked us to bring vegetables large-scale planting is located in our Xujia Village, so it requires a lot of manpower. So if you want to come to my house to work, please sign up with the village chief. This time we are recruiting long-term workers, but there is one thing this old man wants to explain. Choose those who come to work must sign an agreement and are not allowed to steal vegetables and sell them to others, and they are not allowed to hide vegetable seeds without permission, otherwise they will have to pay five hundred taels of silver. If there is no problem, you can sign up."

The village chief next to him, listened to the discussion of the villagers and said: "Everyone, be quiet and listen to me. You must sign this agreement when you come to work. If someone breaks the agreement, secretly hides the seeds and gets them by others, and they are planted by others, Do you think Zuixianlou will still cooperate with the old Xu family? Once this cooperation is gone, will you still be able to find such a good job in the village? I will ask my family Chunsheng to sign this agreement."